2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Vandalized in broad daylight on busy street

Search this Thread

Old 7/1/05, 10:56 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If the person was small enough, they could have been thrown onto your car and their head or elbow damaged the windshield.

Did you say that you were a lawyer?

I was thinking an E.L.F. attack or something, being this happened in Liberal NY NY.
(Earth Liberation Front, radical environmentalist group.)
Old 7/1/05, 11:29 AM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by 38special@July 1, 2005, 12:59 PM
If the person was small enough, they could have been thrown onto your car and their head or elbow damaged the windshield.

Did you say that you were a lawyer?

I was thinking an E.L.F. attack or something, being this happened in Liberal NY NY.
(Earth Liberation Front, radical environmentalist group.)

now i know what everyone says about new york...
Old 7/1/05, 12:47 PM
Mach 1 Member

Yeah. You gotta laugh at peoples' perceptions of it. Hard to understand if you don't live here...
Old 7/3/05, 08:28 PM
Cobra R Member

Or was I thinking about Dwarf Tossing?
Old 9/18/05, 06:45 PM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
man thats screwed up.

kudos to the guy who stuck it out in the truck outside and beat the shixznats out of the vandals. lol.

i'd hate to think what i'd do i'd do if someone did something like that to my car. i hope the justice system is forgiving for ppl with 'fros.

on a side note, my friend got his car keyed by this other dude, and tis a really big deal to us. last i heard, he was beating the other kids **** first chance he got. and i hope he did. you just dont mess with someones car.

i got this from the link in the "how do ppl treat u, vandalism etc" thread so im not sure if i readf this next part here or there

but to the dude who had some punks beat up his car while he was still in it...

well let me just say you just showed me the advantage to not having a hood prop rod and using a sawed off broomstick instead now, i am prepared for anything.

outta curiosuty, since the original poster is a lawyer, if in that situation, you, the driver, hit one of the kids hitting your car, would you get in trouble?

cuz shoot, thats what i'd do first and foremost. punks (with no offense to punks, in the musical sense. punk rock rocks lol)

in any case, sorry to see this ahppen. but im glad its over for ya., hope you can get your hands around the neck of the loser who did this. if he's a high schooler and says "hey pick on someone ur own size" lemme know if i can help
Old 9/18/05, 07:58 PM
Mach 1 Member

sonofa...

Oh man, I feel for ya, buddy...god, I would be so pissed. I hope they find the large guy in Austin Powers.
Old 9/18/05, 11:51 PM
Bullitt Member

When I get my mustang it will be GARAGED when at home. I hate people sometimes. All we can do is hope he gets hit by a car and dies a horribly painful death.
Old 9/19/05, 01:01 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by Rebel73@June 29, 2005, 1:33 PM
The other day I came out and there was a big sticky foot-print on my rear bumper. There was no damage but I was like WTF?
Heh. I just finished washing my car and I drove it home to my apartment. When I got out, I noticed some water had leaked out in various places, so I was wiping it up with my shirt (looking totally ****, I'm sure). The next day, I come out and there is an open palm hand print on the passenger side door. No damage, just a huge, spread eagle hand print.

One day I'm going to crack and destroy someone else's personal treasure...
Old 9/19/05, 04:47 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think I vomited a little.
Old 9/19/05, 05:11 PM

Must of been a Rice car person.The only low lifes I know that would do that..............
Old 9/19/05, 07:29 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by mikem@September 19, 2005, 5:14 PM
Must of been a Rice car person.The only low lifes I know that would do that..............

Give ricers a break. I also own a ricer 99 eclispse GSX. No its not completetly done up but does have a body kit, lowered and rims. However most ricers will respect a nice car. Its the idiots that buy a civic, sentra etc and then put on a wing and thinks its cool that can cause trouble. They however are usually too immature and young to know a nice car. There only thoughts are to go to a cruise and get laid. I know cause at one time thats where I was in both my Eclipse and 66 mustang vert. But most ricers will respect a mustang and I have gotten many thumbs up from them driving in my mustang. So dont stereotype and call them lowlifes. Most likely the vandal was just a punk teenager showing off to his friends how much of a man he is by smashing a nice car.
Old 9/19/05, 07:52 PM
My C/T is cooler than Arin is.

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
3. Yeah, I've never kicked a windshield in, either. But I would think stomping with the heel would probably work. I doubt it was a bat or tire iron just because there was no hole in the windshield. Instead, it kind of "bubbled" in, but didn't break. The amount of force in a swinging bat or iron, concentrated in a small area, would almost certainly shatter through the window, not just essentially "dent" it, like what happened here.
I've tried to kick a windshield in before (not vandalism, just follin' around with a geo that my brother was scrapping) I couldn't kick it in for anything... it spider-webbed a little, but I had to use a tire tool to bust it through...