2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Problems w/ dealer

Search this Thread

Old 5/19/05, 08:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'd like to know what other problems people have had. The closest Ford dealer to me were idiots, and it was over something completely tiny and stupid, but they lost a future customer. I may not be in the market for a new 'stang for a couple years but I am gonna get one. Anyways, couple years ago I walk in to Blackstock Ford for a school project, receptionist actually turns her nose up as I approach her to ask for someone in charge. She says they are all out for lunch(it was 3:30 p.m.) I say ok and leave my phone number expecting a call within at least a week. Never got one, never went back until I needed info on my truck that local mechanics couldn't diagnose, then the parts guy seems to not even care I'm there, talks to me like I punched his kid. I don't get it, these dealers are in the business of making money and it seems that they try to turn people away. oh, go figure, the Dodge dealer beside Ford, they phoned me back 2 days later and said sorry for calling back so late(same project). Well, thats my story, what's yours?
Old 5/20/05, 05:06 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree, most dealers once you've bought the car have a hard time calling back. It's like all of a sudden their too busy. I had that situation about 4 times in the past month. I'll leave messages, nobody gets back. Or, I'll leave messages...somebody different will get back to me and confused the whole situation because they don't know much about it.

Pain in the rear!