2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Please post pics of SAP & PTP Black/Dove Black/Graphite

Search this Thread

Old 7/18/06, 07:41 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please post pics of SAP & PTP Black/Dove Black/Graphite

I have checked many posts and see different explanations & pics of what these interior packages look like. Can anyone has recieved these packages please post pics.Also, with the PTP black/dove, which looks better the Satin Aluminum panel or Charcoal Aluminum panel?Thanks
Old 7/18/06, 08:00 PM
GT Member

There are many pictures floating around here mainly posted my Tres Wright. I'd like to know with the PTP if the black/parchment would look good with Torch Red or if I should stick with the all black. I do like the charcoal panel better with the black/parchment PTP and I like the satin panel better with the all black - better contrast.
Old 7/19/06, 04:21 AM
Bullitt Member

Premier trim & Comfort Pkg in KW....
(NOTE: in the 3rd pic, the seat is not two-toned, it's the glare from the sun)

Old 7/19/06, 09:30 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by First Stang
I have checked many posts and see different explanations & pics of what these interior packages look like. Can anyone has recieved these packages please post pics.Also, with the PTP black/dove, which looks better the Satin Aluminum panel or Charcoal Aluminum panel?Thanks
Below is a pic of the black/ dove with PTP. So far no pictures have surfaced of the ISAP interiors, but they probably look like this pic except without the "wrapped & stitched" console, dash & armrests. Also you can get the ISAP without IUP and even with cloth seats, but if you get PTP you have to get IUP and leather.

Originally Posted by MrLatte
I'd like to know with the PTP if the black/parchment would look good with Torch Red or if I should stick with the all black. I do like the charcoal panel better with the black/parchment PTP and I like the satin panel better with the all black - better contrast.
Hmmmmm, I think I'd have to see that to decide. I think the black/ dove would definitely look great with the torch red, but I'm not sure about the black/ parchment.
Attached Thumbnails Please post pics of SAP & PTP Black/Dove Black/Graphite-07-ptp-dove.jpg  
Old 7/19/06, 10:11 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Tres Wright
Hmmmmm, I think I'd have to see that to decide. I think the black/ dove would definitely look great with the torch red, but I'm not sure about the black/ parchment.
Are you thinking the parchment is too tan and would clash with the bright Torch Red?