2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Local dealer discount for Teachers...

Search this Thread

Old 12/3/05, 12:53 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
One of the local dealers in North Mississppi has an advertisement in our school's "Perks" program for teachers that we can buy ANY Ford vehicle for $100 over invoice. Anybody think this would apply to Mustangs too? Surely not?

That being said, are there any teachers on this board who are 05-06 Mustang owners? Just wondering.

I had recently written a Mustang off as my next car with the "it's too impracticle, insurance is too high, gas prices too high for the mileage it gets, etc... excuse, but a local dealer recently got in two Tungsten Grey GTs and I have to confess that I've been drooling ever since. They're probably sick of me driving through their parking lot. Ha Ha.

I appreciate any information.

By the way, to brag a little on my community, the local businesses and people in general do a great job of supporting and recognizing the importance and contribution that good teachers provide to the community.
Old 12/3/05, 01:43 PM
Mach 1 Member

It's X-Plan. And, it's at the dealers discretion. Many won't, the one I bought from did.

If they refuse, just go to another dealer, if they refuse, ask Isellford and buy from him, then have the vehicle courtesy dropped to your dealer and laugh at the those who told you no dealers do X-Plan on GT's.
Old 12/3/05, 10:20 PM
GTR Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by ks 69@December 3, 2005, 3:56 PM
One of the local dealers in North Mississppi has an advertisement in our school's "Perks" program for teachers that we can buy ANY Ford vehicle for $100 over invoice. Anybody think this would apply to Mustangs too? Surely not?

That being said, are there any teachers on this board who are 05-06 Mustang owners? Just wondering.

I had recently written a Mustang off as my next car with the "it's too impracticle, insurance is too high, gas prices too high for the mileage it gets, etc... excuse, but a local dealer recently got in two Tungsten Grey GTs and I have to confess that I've been drooling ever since. They're probably sick of me driving through their parking lot. Ha Ha.

I appreciate any information.

By the way, to brag a little on my community, the local businesses and people in general do a great job of supporting and recognizing the importance and contribution that good teachers provide to the community.
I am an Elementary P.E. teacher. Got my stang x-plan :w00t: :dance:
Old 12/11/05, 12:09 PM
V6 Member

Thanks for the information guys. I just noticed that another local dealer was advertising all Ford vehicles for $100 UNDER invoice for teachers. Maybe one of the two would play ball if I choose to go the Mustang route. Sticker on what I would want is right at $28,000.

Where is ISellFord located?

TexaStang, do you teach? Is that how you got X-Plan?