2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Got my DORA

Search this Thread

Old 2/1/05, 02:04 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by RaGsHoCkEy88@February 1, 2005, 2:47 PM
ok now wheres my DORA....i ordered 1/18??
Should have had it 01/19.
Old 2/1/05, 02:09 PM
Jackass

Originally posted by Shea@February 1, 2005, 1:14 PM
Altoid, I've seen you contribute valuable things to this site. I've also seen you be an annoying jerk. I won't ask you to change, but I would like to ask you to refrain from posting when you feel like being a jerk.

People like you get banned eventually anyway, so I'm not sweating it too much, but I just thought I'd throw in my thoughts...

BTW, you ought to watch who you challenge to meeting offline...for instance, I'm 6', 225 lbs., I have a concealed weapons permit and I bench 300 lbs. Good thing I'm a lover, not a fighter. B)
You’re not exactly the nicest fellow yourself. But you respect me so I respect you.

Myself I got height on you and I’m not as strong as you. I’m cutting my remaining fat for Abs then I will bulk like no one before. I’m a mesomorph (same as Arnold) myself so I see no problem getting bulking or cutting at the drop of a hat.

As for a gun you don’t know what I have so regardless of if I do or don’t have a permit, does it really matter if you have a permit if you use it in the incorrect way?
Old 2/1/05, 02:20 PM
GT Member

Hey Karpro, while we are on the dora subject. Is it something that the dealer normally gives to the customer? I ordered the first week of Jan. and still don't have a copy. I don't want to bug them too much. I did ask the salesman about it at the time, but he didn't know anything about it. I would really like to have a copy of it.
Old 2/1/05, 02:48 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally posted by 67fastback428@February 1, 2005, 3:23 PM
Hey Karpro, while we are on the dora subject. Is it something that the dealer normally gives to the customer? I ordered the first week of Jan. and still don't have a copy. I don't want to bug them too much. I did ask the salesman about it at the time, but he didn't know anything about it. I would really like to have a copy of it.
Everyone should get their DORA the day after they order. Make sure you do "bug" your salesman, we do get paid for it. If a mistake was made on the order get it caught now, now three months from now when the car arrives.
Old 2/1/05, 02:50 PM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by Karpro+February 1, 2005, 3:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Karpro @ February 1, 2005, 3:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-67fastback428@February 1, 2005, 3:23 PM
Everyone should get their DORA the day after they order. Make sure you do "bug" your salesman, we do get paid for it. If a mistake was made on the order get it caught now, now three months from now when the car arrives.
[/b][/quote]

Hey Karpro,

I am holding my DORA in my hand, or at least a faxed copy. I was told my priority would be on here in the upper right corner, but I see nothing of the sort. Does it use another word for priority?

Thanks
Old 2/1/05, 03:03 PM
Mach 1 Member

Hey Tim, call SM and I know they will let you know.
Michael
Old 2/1/05, 03:06 PM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by manystangs@February 1, 2005, 4:06 PM
Hey Tim, call SM and I know they will let you know.
Michael
Something tells me you are being facetious.
Old 2/1/05, 03:14 PM
Team Mustang Source

Top right corner:

First line: Page number

next line: Date

next line: it says Priority and a number
Old 2/1/05, 03:17 PM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by Karpro@February 1, 2005, 4:17 PM
Top right corner:

First line: Page number

next line: Date

next line: it says Priority and a number
Hmmmm....did not appear on what I was faxed.
Old 2/1/05, 03:21 PM
Mach 1 Member

I'm not being facetious. I am serious about that.
I never had a problem getting the priority#
Michael
Old 2/1/05, 04:22 PM

Okay, these may be easy questions (and I am new to the forums), so here goes.

On my vehicle order confirmation, it has a priority of 40. This is for an '05 vert ordered in Sept. 04.

Also, I've seen people talk about going on-line and checking the status, etc. What is the link for that site?
Old 2/1/05, 04:45 PM
I lust for a M24

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I've seen altiod get 2 threads locked already today... Do I hear #3?

PistolPete, what's your priority question? What's 40? That's just number that your dealer uses to tell Ford which orders to pull first, the lower the better.

40's not the greatest. The best priority number to have is 10, but it really just depends on what priority number your dealer has assigned to the other cars they have on order.
Old 2/1/05, 05:31 PM
GT Member

Originally posted by Hellcat6@February 1, 2005, 2:44 PM
One of the great new features on this forum is the ability to block the posts of anyone that really gets on your nerves. Check it out under "My Controls". Once blocked, you can see that they posted but not what they said. It works great. Suggest all involved might want to give it a try. Makes this forum much more enjoyable to read.

Drew

DUDE!! You are my hero. I've wanted to "Mute" somebody for a couple weeks. Now I can just enjoy the forums. :worship:
Old 2/1/05, 06:13 PM
GTR Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Play nice guys, and please refrain from open threats to each other. This is a Mustang forum, and we're all here for the same reason.

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming.
Old 2/1/05, 06:40 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Haha, we're all tougher on the Internet. Thanks to everyone who replied, especially that guy who truly did confirm that I'm an idiot, I laughed out loud on that one!

As far as you guys fighting back and forth, I won't name names, but I have witnessed ONE of you yelling at people for getting off topic in threads that you started. So to both of you, GET OFF MY THREAD. This board has a PM feature, and the Internet is full of free email services. Trade each others information and go "measure" yourselves there. In the meantime to everyone else who is here to share information and learn, back to your regularly scheduleded programming.

Sean

PS - Yeah, I misspelled a word in there just to tick you off, don't like it, PM me and complain, DON'T POST IT!

And finally, may I request a lock to this thread?! My information has been gathered, and no good can come from this topic remaining open. Thanks!
Old 2/1/05, 07:03 PM
FR500 Member

hey karpro, thanks for the input. im gonna ask my dealer to get me a copy of my DORA....what should i expect on it again anyway??
Old 2/1/05, 09:02 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally posted by RaGsHoCkEy88@February 1, 2005, 8:06 PM
hey karpro, thanks for the input. im gonna ask my dealer to get me a copy of my DORA....what should i expect on it again anyway??
The main thing is just to make sure the vehicle was ordered as expected (right color, tranny, options, etc.. and that the priority is as agreed. Nothing more, just a confirmation of your previous agreements.
Old 2/1/05, 09:35 PM
Team Mustang Source Legacy Member

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally posted by KansasCityTim+February 1, 2005, 3:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KansasCityTim @ February 1, 2005, 3:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hey Karpro,

I am holding my DORA in my hand, or at least a faxed copy. I was told my priority would be on here in the upper right corner, but I see nothing of the sort. Does it use another word for priority?

Thanks
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-RaGsHoCkEy88
@February 1, 2005, 8:06 PM
[/quote]

Here's a pic of mine. I split it top and bottom because of the size.
I highlighted a few things like Priority #, Order #, and Dealer #.
DORA1

Here's the bottom.
DORA2

Pics of my Vehicle Order Confirmation are also in there.
Old 2/1/05, 10:07 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
azoufan, I am going to leave the thread open in the event that anyone has anymore questions on info already given or has a question for karpo. No off-topic post will be tolerated.
Old 2/4/05, 02:07 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Hi Karpro,
Well I just got off the phone with my salesman, he said he had the DORA in his hand, I asked him when he got it , he said last week( i ordered 8 weeks ago), can you say BS? Anyway, he read it to me line by line and the only difference was my original priority on the vehicle order confirmation was 10, and on this DORA it says 2, ?????
He also said it had no prices on the DORA.
Does this all sound legit? should I have a copy of the Dora or does it not matter? What is with the priority 2 ?
Thanks, Dave

Quick Reply: Got my DORA