2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Frigging Vandals!

Search this Thread

Old 5/5/05 | 08:31 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Well I figure- IF I do someone wrong... I deserve what I get..Cause I did something bad.

I also figure it should work the other way around as well.

Those kids could never wash Eleanor. To do it to my standards takes all afternoon- wash- rinse, spray dry, hand dry, wax, window clean, armorall,vacuum..
Old 5/6/05 | 12:01 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by Snets@May 5, 2005, 2:07 PM

I was lookin' for a .wav file of Roscoe P. Coltrane to add to my post but could not find one. We gotta eat some BBQ down in Bama some time.....I'm just a redneck stuck in California for the time being.

I got kinfolk in TN that think Pork is BBQ, I beg to differ, Gimme some beef brisket any day.'ll show you BBQ!

Do I got y'all's attention in the way deep south now?

Now April, kick some neighbor tail, kiss and make-up, put on a picnic and lets have a Mustang rally where the good 'ol boys know how to cook.

Jerry Springer can stay home.

Move me where folks say, " what he heck is a BUH-REE-TOE?"
Thank you. Pork makes very fine BBQ. And here in TN those are fighting words you are using there pal. But I will leave the gloves off as I don't even really like BBQ. I eat it twice a year. My friends grandpa has a large neighborhood BBQ every memorial day & labor day weekends & they BBQ a pig on an open flame pit. That's the only time I eat it & with their homemade sauce.

BTW~ " what he heck is a BUH-REE-TOE?" Seriously what is that? I call it Bar-B-Q as does everyone else I know. Also Scott's BBQ, ranked in the top 3 in the USA. Located 12 miles from my house in Lexington TN my mom, g-pa, & g-ma LOVE it.

Anyway. April. So sorry to hear about Eleanor & the Alero. I read the topic I went "uh oh, April's ticked ". I am just glad that everything was resolved without you going postal & ending up in the can for a night . Maybe the little deliquents learned a lesson. If nothing else they learned to leave your stuff alone.

Anyway. Just happy it all worked out. If it had been me & I knew who did it, we are talking some serious sweet revenage.

~*~Kera~*~
Old 5/6/05 | 01:06 AM
Bullitt Member

April, I am glad you took time to cool down before you did something really dumb in the form of revenge. Just let the police take care of things and everything else will work itself out. A friend of mine once said that the best revenge is just living well. Also, I think that I would make them mow the lawn using the old fashioned type of mower, the kind with the blades that spins by hand pushing, not because of the motor. That will teach those punks.
Old 5/6/05 | 05:00 AM
vld
GT Member

Originally posted by EleanorsMine@May 5, 2005, 6:41 AM
Eleanor.......What can I say? Shes spectacular...

We have a houseful of little delinquents who pretty much raise themselves across the street......
Know what these little fricks did?

Egged my car IN HER HOUSE while I had the door open briefly to let my parents in to pick up my kids.

The WHITE Alero is yellow.
Fortunately, Eleanor just got it on the lower bumper and Meguiars got it out.

I can't wait to have em arrested...... Id fix them up myself but my hubbys over at their house right now raising hades to their oblivious Dad..STILL 20 minutes later.

The Aleros whole passenger side is covered in Egg.. Hard day old egg too.

These little beasts have a history of egging things. AND they stay suspended from school and the bus.....
And Dammit I heard a thwack too, and didn't think some little (can't print here) was going to frig up my pride and joy.
GOD I hate kids I didn't give birth to.
that would make me want to put in a pool.
Old 5/6/05 | 05:01 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Always try to find a bright side:

On the bright side, Eleanor was filthy and needed washed- she got it
On the bright side, the alero hasn't been washed since December- she got it.
On the bright side- I believe in Karma, I did something wrong, I had something wrong done back to me.

On the bright side- those kids got FAR worse punishment than I could ever dole out.I kinda felt bad for the ringleader- he looked ROUGH. AND the cops showed up at his school. Even the father of the other kid asked my husband he deserved to punish his kid so he's welcome to-my husband politely declined.

I can't let em do yardwork though, I have two very nice teenagers who come in and do it every other Saturday. I'm not gonna screw em out of their job. Can't let em wash Eleanor either- she gets special treatment. I could make em clean the egg out of my garage and front door though.

PS- BBQ is something you do AND eat... You BBQ hamburgers and eat BBQ pork, and Dreamland(original) and Tin Roof are the best BBQ joints
Old 5/6/05 | 05:17 AM
GT Member

Karma has always worked for me. It is Gods Will, what ever happens. All my life I have beleived that what ever you do to hurt others will come back to you three times fold. And it is true. To all those who hurt me in life, have been hurt three times as bad. It started when I was 13. A older boy attacked me, was about to rape me when my little sister ran to get my mother and he ran away. I knew who he was and told the police. But because he didn't have time to rape me they didn't do anything. Two weeks later, he was found dead. He drowned in a small creek, when he was drunk, and passed out in the creek. This was the worse of karma. I try to help people and in return have been blessed. Karma, what you reep in what you sow.
Old 5/6/05 | 03:32 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

Starr... wow...

But, I live my life by the rules of Karma. It has never let me down. Interesting for you it started when you were 13, we pagans have many beliefs about that age.

Anyway, we also believe that if your karma comes back in this life, then you are paid up in the karma department. Its the ones who dont ever seem to suffer thier crap who have much worse fates. They end up living entire lifetimes paying back Karma. She is a mighty sword, but best if its weilded swiftly.

The Universe does NOT forget. She faithfully doles it out.
Old 5/6/05 | 04:16 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

I don't go for the 3fold.. I go for breast for tat.(err, I didn't mean the edited word as that)

I believe if you do something wrong to someone...Something wrong will happen to you in return.. I have done wrong things recently, and have had things done back to me. Evens out the universe, teaches you not to bee to much of an Ahole all the time.

I also believe that if you do something nice for someone, the same will return for you.My nice event for the moment that should cover me: I am letting my homeless aunt(due to divorce) live in my rental house for free- and I am covering her mortgage.

Those kids as well did something bad to me.
something bad happened to them in return-compliments of their parents.

Gonna be quiet now , the strawberry margarita is starting to talk for me.
Old 5/6/05 | 05:04 PM
Bullitt Member

Margarita ! ! Great idea.
Seriously April, I'm glad everything worked out. Let the police do what they are supposed to do.
New Jersey has a State Police hotline for aggressive driving. I don't get into road rage, I just give the Troopers their plate #.
Old 5/6/05 | 05:15 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Fridays and likker go together like peas and carrots

AND I am honestly staying IN! on a Friday too(nearly unheard of)...Eleanors gettin a well deserved rest. At this point I don't wanna spend the night in the "tank" BUT the third watch finale is on and TiVo almost screwed me.
Old 5/7/05 | 06:00 PM
GTR Member

so whats new with this long thread
Old 5/7/05 | 06:02 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Nothing at all new ...It all worked out well. Everyone but the kids who did it are happy...
Old 5/7/05 | 10:51 PM
V6 Member

Hey April, one suggestion. Why not let the punks do your yardwork for the next year, but still pay the nice kids what you would anyway? That would REALLY **** off the jerks!