Notices
2005-2009 Mustang S197 Discussion & News

Dealers dont know?

Old 4/5/04, 08:13 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ive gotten a few data sheets and pics of the 05 at my dealership. I will try and scan them soon and maybe place them here. Most people who are on this website do know more than sales people. Unfortunately, I am the only true "car Queer" at my dealership so everyone brings their customers to me when they have questions.

X plan will be available on the 05. Production will probably be very high i would think. I would hope ford learned a valuable lesson with the thunderbird. Everyone wanted a bird, but they were nowhere to be found. I had 3 people wanting one, but they finally gave up and bought other cars. If ford is thinking, these cars should be readily available. I have already got 5 people on my list coming in the next few days to outline what they want in their 05. I plan on having these cars ordered the day the order banks open.

I know that our GSM has asked me to talk up the 04's that are sitting on the lot. I have about ten cobras including two mystics that need to go, and hopefully, ford will put some incentives on this car.

Jaime In chattanooga
[email protected]
Old 4/5/04, 08:31 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by jrscobra@Apr. 5th, 2004, 9:16 PM
ive gotten a few data sheets and pics of the 05 at my dealership. I will try and scan them soon and maybe place them here. Most people who are on this website do know more than sales people. Unfortunately, I am the only true "car Queer" at my dealership so everyone brings their customers to me when they have questions.

X plan will be available on the 05. Production will probably be very high i would think. I would hope ford learned a valuable lesson with the thunderbird. Everyone wanted a bird, but they were nowhere to be found. I had 3 people wanting one, but they finally gave up and bought other cars. If ford is thinking, these cars should be readily available. I have already got 5 people on my list coming in the next few days to outline what they want in their 05. I plan on having these cars ordered the day the order banks open.

I know that our GSM has asked me to talk up the 04's that are sitting on the lot. I have about ten cobras including two mystics that need to go, and hopefully, ford will put some incentives on this car.

Jaime In chattanooga
[email protected]
Brad has the tech car up already