Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 12/8/16, 06:59 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
This is so dumb, but hilarious.

Old 12/8/16, 07:41 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Scothew
Hey Everyone, just stopping in to say hi. Im sorry i havent been around much, 2016 has truly whipped my ***. Its been about as bad as it possibly could be short of me actually having a catostrophic medical condition, which really is about the only thing that hasnt happened. Im hoping everyone here is doing well and has a great holiday season and a happy new year. Im praying 2017 is better, not sure how much more i could take otherwise. My body feels double its age, hell i feel like Gary looks.
Hey man good to hear from ya. Sorry things been sucking.
Old 12/9/16, 12:24 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
Originally Posted by laserred38
FINALLY got my old 10th Anniversary wheels mounted up on the Escape. 265/65/17 Goodyear Wrangler Trailrunner ATs, brand new tire this year. I have a little rub on full lock, but I was going to cut away the fenders anyways... whatcha guys think?
That looks real fun.
Old 12/9/16, 11:32 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 592 Likes on 425 Posts
Hey Everyone, just stopping in to say hi. Im sorry i havent been around much, 2016 has truly whipped my ***. Its been about as bad as it possibly could be short of me actually having a catostrophic medical condition, which really is about the only thing that hasnt happened. Im hoping everyone here is doing well and has a great holiday season and a happy new year. Im praying 2017 is better, not sure how much more i could take otherwise. My body feels double its age, hell i feel like Gary looks.
Been thinking about you man. Hope things get in line for you. I thought you were the only one that had crappier luck than I did as far as family goes, apparently not.

I've been in the same boat. I've lost everything that I loved, everyone that I loved, and everything that I thought was a stable part of my life. All farked up.

2016 is the 2nd worst year of my life. Its all gone to total poo.

If I didn't like liquor so much, I probably would have sucked on a gun barrel instead. Good thing the safe has a time lock on it to give me 30 minutes to think things through.

J/K.

Sort of. I really don't give a **** anymore. Don't have much to be around for, everyone that matters is set up, who needs me? Not like I'm needed. But I do like getting lit, so that's enough to stay around for, lol. Until it kills me.

Still a crappy place I've been in. Hope yours is better, couldn't be much worse.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 12/10/16 at 12:44 AM.
The following users liked this post:
Scothew (12/10/16)
Old 12/10/16, 12:29 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
I've read some of the news stories and interviews. It's downright heartbreaking.
14 deceased so far, and 1700 structures destroyed or damaged.

I'm going up at the end of the month for a week, maybe two if my schedule works out. Best way I know to help them is to put money into the economy. Spend a lot at local restaurants, (always do) leave big tips(always do) and spend a lot at local bars and shops (will do more of that now that I'm alone). [
Old 12/10/16, 01:25 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Gotta stay away from old friends.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 12/10/16 at 01:41 AM.
Old 12/10/16, 01:35 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

edit

Hope no body saw that above, would be really ashamed.

Over and done with that.

My family would kill me.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 12/10/16 at 01:45 AM.
Old 12/10/16, 05:17 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
edit

Hope no body saw that above, would be really ashamed.

Over and done with that.

My family would kill me.
You should be ashamed. For something
Old 12/10/16, 08:54 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by GrnT
You should be ashamed. For something
Likely it's sodomy
Old 12/10/16, 12:05 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Hope everyone here is doing great!!!!
Old 12/10/16, 02:56 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Don't know if it was coincidence or not, but I let a huge nasty fart and my cat got up and left the room.
Old 12/10/16, 05:54 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Don't know if it was coincidence or not, but I let a huge nasty fart and my cat got up and left the room.
There is a guy at work that does the silent but deadly ones and clears out the department on a regular basis!
Old 12/10/16, 07:37 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,681 Likes on 1,200 Posts
Good luck bro!
I hope 2017 is a much better year for you.
Old 12/10/16, 11:29 PM
Legacy TMS Member

My mother passed away yesterday morning. I've been getting the funeral and cremation put together. I'll miss her. She's in heaven now And that's a good place to be. Better then being bed ridden in a nursing home. For the most part they took great care of her in her final years. I'm grateful for what they do.
Old 12/10/16, 11:42 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

My mother passed away yesterday morning. I've been getting the funeral and cremation put together. I'll miss her. She's in heaven now And that's a good place to be. Better then being bed ridden in a nursing home. For the most part they took great care of her in her final years. I'm grateful for what they do.
I am so sorry to hear that, I don't know what to say to you.

I fear that day so much that I can't even think about it. I actually hope I die before my parents do so I don't have to go through that (kind of selfish to put them through that, but I don't know how else to think about it). I don't know if I could handle it, even though I've thought about it and know it may happen.

My parents are probably in better physical shape than I am, sadly. Especially my mom. She's in better shape than most people half her age.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 12/10/16 at 11:45 PM.
GrnT (12/11/16)
Old 12/10/16, 11:52 PM
Legacy TMS Member

I am so sorry to hear that, I don't know what to say to you.

I fear that day so much that I can't even think about it. I actually hope I die before my parents do so I don't have to go through that (kind of selfish to put them through that, but I don't know how else to think about it). I don't know if I could handle it, even though I've thought about it and know it may happen.

My parents are probably in better physical shape than I am, sadly. Especially my mom. She's in better shape than most people half her age.
Thanks Lee. It's just something you do when the time comes. It helped that my father had many of the things prepaid and arranged. He passed about a year and a half ago. Funeral All prearranged with signed papers.
Old 12/11/16, 12:12 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Thanks Lee. It's just something you do when the time comes. It helped that my father had many of the things prepaid and arranged. He passed about a year and a half ago. Funeral All prearranged with signed papers.
I get so uncomfortable even talking about it. My parents will mention stuff like that and try to get me to go to the bank with them and show me where the safe deposit keys are and how to get into their boxes where their stock stuff and financial papers are and who I need to talk to in order to access their accounts and I can't even do it. I make excuses for why I have other stuff to do because it upsets me so much. Makes me sick to my stomach and too sad to even discuss

I don't care about your stocks and IRAs and 401Ks, etc. I don't even want to think about you not being here and I dang sure don't want anything from it. I like to be oblivious to the fact that you are getting old and I hope you'll spend all that money having fun before you pass away. I don't need it and I don't want it and I don't want to have to get it out and do something with it. I just want you here.
Old 12/11/16, 05:53 AM

Sorry to hear. There are good nursing homes out there. The better care makes a difference.

My mom is 75 and going strong, although she will tell you the same thing several times during a conversation and drives like she has a race car!
GrnT (12/11/16)
Old 12/11/16, 07:53 AM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 1,153 Likes on 841 Posts
Wow, I'm sorry about your mom. Prayers for you, and your positive attitude with such a loss is admirable.
Old 12/11/16, 11:00 AM

9 years ago today I signed up on this silly place. Time has flown by!

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast