Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2010-2014 Ford Mustang S-197 Gen II Lets see your latest Pics PHOTO GALLERY

Search this Thread

Old 1/29/17, 05:26 PM
THE RED FLASH ------ Master-Moderator

Received 2,168 Likes on 1,745 Posts
Originally Posted by kanine
Thanks, I did wash it 2 weeks ago after the snow and all the salt that got on it, those are like the times I tend to wash it a lot.
I agree that you need to wash it as often as you can so the salt doesn't ruin your Mustang.. It also sucks that you have to drive it during the winter, but when your restricted to having just one car, what other choice do you really have
Old 1/30/17, 07:06 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by m05fastbackGT
I agree that you need to wash it as often as you can so the salt doesn't ruin your Mustang.. It also sucks that you have to drive it during the winter, but when your restricted to having just one car, what other choice do you really have
Yea, it does, but I love driving the Stang everyday, makes the commute more exciting. Plus, cost of living in NYC is expensive enough, trying to maintain 2 cars and parking would be insane.
Old 1/30/17, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by kanine
Yea, it does, but I love driving the Stang everyday, makes the commute more exciting. Plus, cost of living in NYC is expensive enough, trying to maintain 2 cars and parking would be insane.
I know what you mean about the cost of living being so expensive and yet for those of us who don't live in NYC don't often realize how much better off they have it, but yet they still complain anyhow, including myself lol.
Old 2/2/17, 07:51 PM
V6 Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Haven't taken any pics lately, but this is one of the latest. Driving to work on a foggy day and thought this would be a nice spot for a pic.

Name:  mustang_20170108a_zpsefvvm2ti.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  140.3 KB
Old 2/2/17, 08:00 PM

You most definitely picked the right spot and right day for taking a pic.. I can see really see the depth and richness of the DIB
The following users liked this post:
car_designer (2/3/17)
Old 2/3/17, 02:41 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,737 Likes on 1,234 Posts
Originally Posted by car_designer
Great photo!
Old 2/3/17, 03:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

2 1/4 inch cobra r dome decals

The original wheelcaps have a black background that when removed reveals a shiny chrome running horse, very cool to leave like that if you want.

The decal, it's more of a plastic dish that has a sticky back, I used permatex silicone to adhere.

finished rear.

and my complete look.
Old 2/3/17, 04:04 PM

Cobra R Centercap Install 2011 Mustang

Originally Posted by Eric Ambriz

The original wheelcaps have a black background that when removed reveals a shiny chrome running horse, very cool to leave like that if you want.

The decal, it's more of a plastic dish that has a sticky back, I used permatex silicone to adhere.

finished rear.

and my complete look.
....by the way this car has just the Eibach Pro rear springs installed if you are wondering, really evens out the car ....puts the rear as it should be.
Old 2/3/17, 04:13 PM

You may also want to look into adding an adjustable panhard bar to center the rear and look into either camber bolts or CC plates to make sure your alignment is still within factory specs
Old 2/3/17, 05:24 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 545 Likes on 425 Posts

finished rear.

and my complete look.

Ummm ... Cobra R? ... What?

It's a GT.

Old 2/3/17, 05:34 PM

Yeah it's my GT and I can put whatever I want on it, just like when your mommy lays out your clothes for you in the morning, grow up you little twit I came here to share, not debate whether or not something suits your fancy.
Old 2/3/17, 06:01 PM
Bullitt Member

Wow, you need to chill out. There will be many people asking why you chose a Cobra decal on a GT. You can do whatever you want to your car, but when you post pictures on the internet for everyone to see, people will comment and critique it, good or bad.
Old 2/3/17, 06:13 PM

What needs to happen is bullies that's right Mr Troll need to keep your snide instigating remarks to yourself, these forums are to share information and pics of members rides, it's obvious, you twit it's a GT there's no question why? do you question anyone's choice's when they put anything other than stock parts on their car? then you need to join a lesbian yoga class and wear a flannel shirt so you can fit in.
Old 2/3/17, 06:53 PM
Cobra Member

Day Two at the shop. We may be firing it up tomorrow.
Attached Thumbnails 2010-2014 Ford Mustang S-197 Gen II Lets see your latest Pics PHOTO GALLERY-day_2_01.jpg   2010-2014 Ford Mustang S-197 Gen II Lets see your latest Pics PHOTO GALLERY-day_2_02.jpg   2010-2014 Ford Mustang S-197 Gen II Lets see your latest Pics PHOTO GALLERY-day_2_03.jpg  
Old 2/3/17, 07:27 PM

What needs to happen is bullies that's right Mr Troll need to keep your snide instigating remarks to yourself, these forums are to share information and pics of members rides, it's obvious, you twit it's a GT there's no question why? do you question anyone's choice's when they put anything other than stock parts on their car? then you need to join a lesbian yoga class and wear a flannel shirt so you can fit in.
And just who in the hell are you to preach to anyone what the purpose of these forums are about newbie, when It's you whose acting like a bully and a da*n troll..

And if you continue to do so, it will only be a matter of time before your banned from this forum.. So I strongly suggest that you take the time by reading the rules of this forum.. And FYI: nobody was disrespecting your choice as to what parts you happen to be putting on your car, especially when it comes to Gabe.. He was just voicing his opinion and his observation and nothing more !
Old 2/4/17, 04:58 AM
Cobra Member

Yeah it's my GT and I can put whatever I want on it, just like when your mommy lays out your clothes for you in the morning, grow up you little twit I came here to share, not debate whether or not something suits your fancy.
You're gonna encounter haters when you start modding your car. Ask me how I know. My car (what I was calling a Shelby tribute) has been hated on for the following reasons:

The hood - I was using a Cervini Type IV, and a guy with a 2008 KR was offended that I used a KR-style hood on my car.

The LeMans stripes - apparently, only Shelby's should have LeMans stripes.

The "SHELBY emblems on the hood and deck lid - Apparently, worlds were colliding somewhere in a distant galaxy because of this.

The engine - originally, it was a V6 and (gasp!) an automatic, so calling it a "Shelby Tribute" is not allowed.

After I swapped in the carbureted 427 Windsor and Tremec 6spd manual, the Shelby tribute haters continued their campaign of derision, unabated. On top of that, people were deeply offended that after spending so much money on the car as a whole, that it only made 450 HP at the wheels.

Now, I'm adding a 671 blower, and the noise from the cost-to-power monkeys has increased exponentially, including insults regarding the amount of boost I'm not running.

I guess my point is that you should calm down a little, and learn to return their fire in a more creative way, or just ignore the ignorant b*stards, and mod the he|| outa your car.

Now that I have the blower on the car, I've had to get rid of the KR-style hood (which also had "SHELBY" on it) in favor of a cowl hood. Since the new hood isn't a Shelby style hood, I've chosen to remove the SHELBY badges from the deck lid. I may even remove the LeMans stripes, but I haven't decided on that yet. Mind you, I'm not doing this because of the haters, I'm doing this because it's what I want to do. The haters can still kiss my azz.

Last edited by jsimmons; 2/4/17 at 05:14 AM.
Old 2/4/17, 05:53 AM

Who said anything about haters ? Gabe did nothing more than post an opinion regarding the Cobra R badges, he wasn't being disrespectful towards anybody in anyway.. If anybody was being a hater, it was the person in question who was being totally disrespectful and acting like a troll.. All Kanine did was ask the guy to chill out and point out that people are going to ask questions and provide their opinions.. That being said, Kanine did nothing more than provide constructive criticism and some friendly advice in which he didn't deserve to be disrespected, especially by somebody who just became a member of this forum.. Therefore if someone can't handle nor take criticism in a positive and constructive manner when it's offered to them, then perhaps they shouldn't bother posting in the first place !

Last edited by m05fastbackGT; 2/4/17 at 05:56 AM.
Old 2/4/17, 06:04 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by m05fastbackGT
Who said anything about haters ? Gabe did nothing more than post an opinion regarding the Cobra R badges, he wasn't being disrespectful towards anybody in anyway.. If anybody was being a hater, it was the person in question who was being totally disrespectful and acting like a troll.. All Kanine did was ask the guy to chill out and point out that people are going to ask questions and provide their opinions.. That being said, Kanine did nothing more than provide constructive criticism and some friendly advice in which he didn't deserve to be disrespected, especially by somebody who just became a member of this forum.. Therefore if someone can't handle nor take criticism in a positive and constructive manner when it's offered to them, then perhaps they shouldn't bother posting in the first place !
I told the guy to handle it differently (if you read my post, you'll probably see that).

FWIW, people offered their uninvited "constructive criticism" to me, too. Haters gonna hate.
Old 2/4/17, 01:31 PM
Banned

Received 254 Likes on 230 Posts

It's clearly that time of the month for you. Check yourself.
Old 2/4/17, 01:46 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by jsimmons
Day Two at the shop. We may be firing it up tomorrow.
I can't wait to hear it. Love the sound of a big roots blower.

Quick Reply: 2010-2014 Ford Mustang S-197 Gen II Lets see your latest Pics PHOTO GALLERY