Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years

The TMS Dog Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 8/31/15, 08:42 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 203 Likes on 132 Posts
Originally Posted by SplitSecond
You know it's been a ****ty weekend when a drive in the Roush can't bring a smile on my face.
Said goodbye to my best friend. He was 15.
Attachment 173699
Attachment 173700
So sorry to hear that

Originally Posted by denlem
Nya was happy to see me today!

Aww!
Old 8/31/15, 09:38 AM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 214 Likes on 146 Posts
I love dog smiles, they are AWESOME!
Old 8/31/15, 05:58 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by Stage_3
She is so cute! Look at that smile.
How old is she now Dennis?
I'd have to ask my sister, but I thinks she's either 3 or 4. Most likely 4.
Old 8/31/15, 06:15 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,749 Likes on 1,240 Posts
I'd have to ask my sister, but I thinks she's either 3 or 4. Most likely 4.
She's pretty awesome. That smile says it all.
Old 9/9/15, 10:40 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
The TMS Dog Thread!

Could use some prayers for my sister's dog Ginger. She had surgery a month ago to remove some tumors and now she may have a uterine infection. If she does they'll have to do an emergency operation to spay her. She's 12 years old and was in pretty good shape for her age before the surgery, despite having the tumors. Hasn't been the same since and really hope she'll be alright.
Attached Thumbnails The TMS Dog Thread!-fb_img_1441817492953.jpg  

Last edited by Blue Notch; 9/9/15 at 10:52 AM.
Old 9/9/15, 11:56 AM

The TMS Dog Thread!

Blood tests came back good, but she does have a urinary tract infection. Hoping antibiotics can get it under control. Sandy has been fighting one all summer. I take her in for an ultrasound this afternoon.
Old 9/9/15, 01:25 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 203 Likes on 132 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Could use some prayers for my sister's dog Ginger. She had surgery a month ago to remove some tumors and now she may have a uterine infection. If she does they'll have to do an emergency operation to spay her. She's 12 years old and was in pretty good shape for her age before the surgery, despite having the tumors. Hasn't been the same since and really hope she'll be alright.
Blood tests came back good, but she does have a urinary tract infection. Hoping antibiotics can get it under control. Sandy has been fighting one all summer. I take her in for an ultrasound this afternoon.
I hope Ginger and Sandy are both feeling better soon!
Old 9/9/15, 04:39 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

That's good news!!!
I'm hoping she gets better soon and can run around again and be herself. I hope and pray that the antibiotics help her. She is a little cutie.
Old 9/9/15, 05:28 PM

The TMS Dog Thread!

That's good news!!!
I'm hoping she gets better soon and can run around again and be herself. I hope and pray that the antibiotics help her. She is a little cutie.
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
I hope Ginger and Sandy are both feeling better soon!
Thanks guys! She's at home resting now. Didn't find anything on Sandy's ultrasound either so they didn't end up charging me for it. She'll probably have to go on a special diet and hope that helps things.
Old 9/9/15, 10:38 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
A beautiful dog. Glad it was not too serious
Old 9/9/15, 10:47 PM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Thanks guys! She's at home resting now. Didn't find anything on Sandy's ultrasound either so they didn't end up charging me for it. She'll probably have to go on a special diet and hope that helps things.

Glad you finally have some answers. The hardest part is not knowing!

Rest up and heal pretty girl!
Old 9/14/15, 07:51 PM
Cobra Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
My wife's last cocker spaniel died in her arms at 15 years old. It took her 2 years until she was ready to have another dog in the house.

When she was finally ready, I found this little guy. He is awesome! I was hesitant to house train another puppy but he only peed in the house once, ONCE. He goes to the back door & scratches or barks when he needs to go out. If we ignore him, he grabs somebody's shoe and drags it into the room where we are to get our attention.

What a great little dog. His name? Spots.

Old 9/14/15, 10:21 PM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Originally Posted by UOP Shadow
My wife's last cocker spaniel died in her arms at 15 years old. It took her 2 years until she was ready to have another dog in the house.

When she was finally ready, I found this little guy. He is awesome! I was hesitant to house train another puppy but he only peed in the house once, ONCE. He goes to the back door & scratches or barks when he needs to go out. If we ignore him, he grabs somebody's shoe and drags it into the room where we are to get our attention.

Spots looks adorable. So happy to hear you're all loving and enjoying him. they bring the best love and loyalty you can imagine.

Congrats!
Old 9/15/15, 02:36 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Spots is a little cutie. And smart too!
I swear most dogs are smarter than humans!
Old 9/15/15, 03:19 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts

I love those dogs so much. Smartest dog I ever had was a little buff gold Cocker. The vocabulary that dog understood was amazing, even very specific verbal commands he would follow exactly. And I mean specific. Like "go get under the kitchen table" and he would do it. Or "go get in the spare bedroom and stay" and he would do it.
Old 9/15/15, 03:51 PM
Cobra Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
My wife's dog was a buff cocker spaniel. He was extremely smart. He lost one eye to glaucoma & never slowed down. When he lost his second eye, he still never slowed down. For the longest time, we had a "wet nose" line around the walls of our house that he used to guide him from room to room.

He eventually got so good he could walk through the entire house without bumping into anything. He was an awesome dog.
Old 9/15/15, 03:55 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I love those dogs so much. Smartest dog I ever had was a little buff gold Cocker. The vocabulary that dog understood was amazing, even very specific verbal commands he would follow exactly. And I mean specific. Like "go get under the kitchen table" and he would do it. Or "go get in the spare bedroom and stay" and he would do it.
My wife's dog was a buff cocker spaniel. He was extremely smart. He lost one eye to glaucoma & never slowed down. When he lost his second eye, he still never slowed down. For the longest time, we had a "wet nose" line around the walls of our house that he used to guide him from room to room.
He eventually got so good he could walk through the entire house without bumping into anything. He was an awesome dog.
As I stated earlier,.....most dogs are smarter than a lot of humans. lol

My dog was the same way, super smart. I could talk to her and she knew the words. She became blind at 8 and then developed diabetes, which is what caused her to go blind to begin with, but was a trooper. I miss my dog.
Old 9/24/15, 01:47 AM

Old 9/24/15, 03:18 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Awesomeness.
Dog is awesome.
Old 9/24/15, 05:15 PM

Awesomeness.
Dog is awesome.
Poor thing has been having seizures. Most likely epilepsy. Still waiting to find out.

This would be their second dog with it. Coco here had it and was meds for it.

Quick Reply: The TMS Dog Thread!