Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years

Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!

Search this Thread

Old 2/9/14, 04:56 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GrnT
Bacon
yesssssssssss!
Old 2/9/14, 07:49 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by GrnT
Bacon
And Wild Turkey to wash it down!

I'll take the BaaaaCON!

Not the Wild Turkey though.... lol
Old 2/9/14, 08:06 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 622 Likes on 447 Posts

Old 2/9/14, 08:08 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Old 2/10/14, 01:52 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
You never know what you will find on a burglary call! Found this guy staring at me when I was checking the perimeter of a business. He was nice enough to wait for me to get my camera and come back after securing the business. It might have been about 7-8 inches tall.

Old 2/10/14, 03:13 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
I heard a noise outside the barracks (ok, a Quonset hut) when I was in the Marines. I was on firewatch and had to of course investigate. I figured it was just an animal, but it was a strange noise I wasn't familiar with. After hearing it a few times, I figured I'd better check. I walk outside with my flashlight and start looking around, don't see anything after walking around the building twice. I get back to the rear of the building and shine the flashlight off away from the building to see if anything is slinking around in the dark (coyotes were notorious nocturnal visitors). I see no eyeballs bouncing around in the darkness and turn around to go back inside. As I got face to face with the back of the building again, an owl whooed at me from on top of the portable AC unit just under the back window. He was mottled gray and was against the dirty gray corrugated aluminum wall, virtually invisible until he moved his head, stared at me with his eyes and whooed at me again. I literally checked my pants for **** before I went back inside. That **** bird scared me more than anything else had up to that point in my time in the Marines.
Old 2/10/14, 04:49 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

http://view.break.com/2575369
Old 2/10/14, 08:05 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by kcoTiger
I heard a noise outside the barracks (ok, a Quonset hut) when I was in the Marines. I was on firewatch and had to of course investigate. I figured it was just an animal, but it was a strange noise I wasn't familiar with. After hearing it a few times, I figured I'd better check. I walk outside with my flashlight and start looking around, don't see anything after walking around the building twice. I get back to the rear of the building and shine the flashlight off away from the building to see if anything is slinking around in the dark (coyotes were notorious nocturnal visitors). I see no eyeballs bouncing around in the darkness and turn around to go back inside. As I got face to face with the back of the building again, an owl whooed at me from on top of the portable AC unit just under the back window. He was mottled gray and was against the dirty gray corrugated aluminum wall, virtually invisible until he moved his head, stared at me with his eyes and whooed at me again. I literally checked my pants for **** before I went back inside. That **** bird scared me more than anything else had up to that point in my time in the Marines.
Lol funny story. Owls are some cool creatures. We have some around here, always waking me up early!
Old 2/10/14, 11:41 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Would it kill them to have 93?
Attached Images  
Old 2/10/14, 02:14 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by Treadhead
You never know what you will find on a burglary call! Found this guy staring at me when I was checking the perimeter of a business. He was nice enough to wait for me to get my camera and come back after securing the business. It might have been about 7-8 inches tall.
Awesome picture. Its hard to get one of an owl
Old 2/10/14, 02:36 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 622 Likes on 447 Posts
Found a video of Nathan when he was little.

Old 2/10/14, 02:48 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts

I had a similar scare once.

From my living room I could see what looked to be a head of a person just above our fence in the back yard about 100' away. To me it looked like someone was watching me from over the fence. I decided to proceed in the dark and surprise the individual. I approached it and the head just wouldn't move. Like he was watching me the whole way. I got within about 15' of it and turned the flashlight on and that's when it opened up it's wings and whooted at me. The wings must have been 6' across. Scared the poop out of me. The rest of the time I lived there he would almost nightly make his presence known by perching on my chimney and whooting all **** night.
Old 2/10/14, 03:24 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by laserred38
Lol funny story. Owls are some cool creatures. We have some around here, always waking me up early!
What scared me so much is that it sounded just like a human when it hooted at me the first time and I couldn't see it until it did it again with my flashlight on it. A stupid boot Marine not two weeks out of boot camp with a loaded assault rifle and suddenly he starts hearing voices at night. Not a pleasant experience. Hilarious to the guys who were woken up by my cursing, and they never let me forget it. One ******* called me "the Who" the rest of the time we were there.
Old 2/10/14, 03:32 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

From my living room I could see what looked to be a head of a person just above our fence in the back yard about 100' away. To me it looked like someone was watching me from over the fence. I decided to proceed in the dark and surprise the individual. I approached it and the head just wouldn't move. Like he was watching me the whole way. I got within about 15' of it and turned the flashlight on and that's when it opened up it's wings and whooted at me. The wings must have been 6' across. Scared the poop out of me. The rest of the time I lived there he would almost nightly make his presence known by perching on my chimney and whooting all **** night.
...cracked my wife up something fierce. She asked why you didn't use binoculars, heh.
Old 2/10/14, 06:01 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
What scared me so much is that it sounded just like a human when it hooted at me the first time and I couldn't see it until it did it again with my flashlight on it. A stupid boot Marine not two weeks out of boot camp with a loaded assault rifle and suddenly he starts hearing voices at night. Not a pleasant experience. Hilarious to the guys who were woken up by my cursing, and they never let me forget it. One ******* called me "the Who" the rest of the time we were there.
That is priceless!!
Old 2/10/14, 06:22 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Old 2/10/14, 06:40 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just a few from a car show.
Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!-image-919661807.jpg
Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!-image-3337127183.jpg
Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!-image-4183332758.jpg
Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!-image-530256300.jpg
Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!-image-665519386.jpg
Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!-image-4151292713.jpg
Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!-image-678474874.jpg
Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!-image-912806394.jpg
Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!-image-2031151464.jpg
Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!-image-818120633.jpg
Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!-image-1208058009.jpg
Old 2/10/14, 07:07 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by phiggs54
What you talkin bout Willis?
Name:  CopyIMG_4900_zpsd4c5ca32.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  95.6 KB

Here are a few I caught
Name:  CopyIMG_4880_zps62558a73.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  62.9 KB

Name:  CopyIMG_4867_zps65b7c556.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  104.7 KB
Old 2/10/14, 07:48 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
...cracked my wife up something fierce. She asked why you didn't use binoculars, heh.
Only ones I technically have are mounted on a rifle
Old 2/11/14, 03:24 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Haha!

Originally Posted by phiggs54
Thanks! I was surprised he let me get so close. I was about 6-7 feet away when I took that shot.

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

Yeah, that's crazy.

When I was a young adult I lived out in the sticks. We had this one crazy owl that would dive bomb our cars as we drove down the road. He got me once, my Dad twice and I know some of our neighbors got hit too. The time he hit me I was in a 76 Olds Cutlass. Hit my passenger side door. I saw him just before he hit. Needless to say, I needed new underwear after that. I turned around and watched him stumble around like a drunk for about 5 minutes before he finally flew off.

Quick Reply: Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!