Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years

Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!

Search this Thread

Old 12/18/14, 03:14 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Is that a Yeti cooler up there on top?
I'm guessing that's what that is. Looks like a pretty failed attempt. Lol
Old 12/18/14, 08:04 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,232 Likes on 1,664 Posts
Talk about bad publicity!
Check out: "Texas plumber shocked his old Ford F-250 is now in terrorists' hands [w/video]"- http://www.autoblog.com/2014/12/18/t...rorists-video/
Old 12/18/14, 08:51 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Talk about bad publicity! Check out: "Texas plumber shocked his old Ford F-250 is now in terrorists' hands [w/video]"- http://www.autoblog.com/2014/12/18/t...rorists-video/

I'd send that video out to my delinquent accounts receivable if I were him. With the caption "payment is appreciated"
Old 12/18/14, 08:55 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I'd send that video out to my delinquent accounts receivable if I were him. With the caption "payment is appreciated"
Old 12/18/14, 09:13 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Good idea!

I almost posted "hope you took the signs off your old company trucks".

Don't you need another one?

First surplus Humvee sale a success
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014/...tcmp=obnetwork

Last edited by cdynaco; 12/18/14 at 09:14 PM.
Old 12/20/14, 01:25 PM
Post *****

Old 12/20/14, 02:11 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Old 12/20/14, 02:14 PM
Post *****

Old 12/20/14, 02:20 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Old 12/20/14, 05:12 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco

I had that mess yesterday!

Lol, it's Lee's version of Throwback Thursday.
Old 12/20/14, 10:50 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by StangMahn

Lol, it's Lee's version of Throwback Thursday.
LOL, I've got a picture somewhere of my little cousin drinking dark beer (maybe Guinness) out of a bottle with a nipple on it while still in a diaper. They said it was because he was teething and it helped him relax from the pain.

God, our parents would go to jail nowadays for the things they did to us back then. Especially for the whippings we got. I say whippings (which is what people considered it back then) but nowadays it would be torture and beatings, lol.

Didn't affect me none.
Old 12/20/14, 10:53 PM
Post *****

LOL, I've got a picture somewhere of my little cousin drinking dark beer (maybe Guinness) out of a bottle with a nipple on it while still in a diaper. They said it was because he was teething and it helped him relax from the pain. God, our parents would go to jail nowadays for the things they did to us back then. Especially for the whippings we got. I say whippings (which is what people considered it back then) but nowadays it would be torture and beatings, lol. Didn't affect me none.

Yeah you're just fine now

Lol

I love telling my kids how their grandparents who seem all old and fragile and nice used to whip me like a rented mule for the stupidest stuff

I don't want to eat my broccoli

Oh yeah?

Smack smack smack

Hoes that broccoli taste now?

Cold. And like poop.

You'll eat it and you'll like it! Or else!

Old 12/20/14, 11:12 PM
Post *****

I'm always kind of surprised my Dad didn't grab the (Adrian Peterson ) 'switch'. I barely remember one time like 5 maybe that I got a smack to the butt. Nothing else.
But he was a mean sob at times with his "dress you down like a Drill Sergeant". You'd almost wish he would switch you because it would be over and done. Vs 15-30 minutes of chewing and cussing. And once he got going, everybody got included whether you did anything or not. Then 30 minutes later he'd cool down.
I finally figured out, he's like a tea kettle... just has to let some steam off. Which makes sense since his Dad and his Granddad worked on steam locomotives and steam mills. Which explains why I like to build fire.
Apparently he had the same reputation at work. He told me about an incident at work (Moog Automotive) where he was a supervisor and one of his workers said "come on man, don't give me the Genesis to Revelation shpeel - just fire me and get it over with!". He said "I don't want to fire you, I just want you to do your gdam job!". But despite that reputation he had a good repore with the crew.
The "brothers" gave him a real nice retirement card with a "Soul Brother Pass" at the "next riot or demonstration" (late 60's). (Moog was just a few miles from Ferguson ). I still have that card.

Last edited by cdynaco; 12/21/14 at 09:14 AM.
Old 12/20/14, 11:36 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Yeah you're just fine now

Lol

I love telling my kids how their grandparents who seem all old and fragile and nice used to whip me like a rented mule for the stupidest stuff

I don't want to eat my broccoli

Oh yeah?

Smack smack smack

Hoes that broccoli taste now?

Cold. And like poop.

You'll eat it and you'll like it! Or else!

Originally Posted by cdynaco
I'm always kind of surprised my Dad didn't grab the (Adrian Peterson ) 'switch'. I barely remember one time like 5 maybe that I got a smack to the butt. Nothing else.
But he was a mean sob at times with his "dress you down like a Drill Sargent". You'd almost wish he would switch you because it would be over and done. Vs 15-30 minutes of chewing and cussing. And once he got going, everybody got included whether you did anything or not. Then 30 minutes later he'd cool down.
I finally figured out, he's like a tea kettle... just has to let some steam off. Which makes sense since his Dad and his Granddad worked on steam locomotives and steam mills. Which explains why I like to build fire.
Apparently he had the same reputation at work. He told me about an incident at work (Moog Automotive) where he was a supervisor and one of his workers said "come on man, don't give me the Genesis to Revelation shpeel - just fire me and get it over with!". He said "I don't want to fire you, I just want you to do your gdam job!". But despite that reputation he had a could repore with the crew.
The "brothers" gave him a real nice retirement card with a "Soul Brother Pass" at the "next riot or demonstration" (late 60's). (Moog was just a few miles from Ferguson ). I still have that card.
I'd rather take a whipping than get talked down to, being called a stupid godddmaned idiot and to shut up hurt me much worse than the whippings I got. And I got some doozies. I remember getting whipped with a leather belt and one of those big thick extension cords for a garage (about the size around as your pinky) so bad that I had to wear long pants and long sleeves to school for about 2 weeks (in late summer in the South when it was hot as **** and school didn't have A/C) to cover up the welts, bruises and scabs where they bled on my legs, ****, and back.
Old 12/21/14, 09:09 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
I've never heard of the term "switch" until recently, but that's what I used to get hit with. The worse part about it was my father would make me go out and get the one he would hit me with. If it wasn't good enuff, back out and find another. If that wasn't available, then a fishing pole would work too.
Old 12/21/14, 11:00 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by denlem
I've never heard of the term "switch" until recently, but that's what I used to get hit with. The worse part about it was my father would make me go out and get the one he would hit me with. If it wasn't good enuff, back out and find another. If that wasn't available, then a fishing pole would work too.
I don't remember it being called a "switch" either. It was always called a "hickory" in my family.
Old 12/21/14, 11:06 AM
Post *****

My dad was always a belt. And always high on the legs where it hurt more.

My mother used a paddle till we stole it and hid it. Then it was a wooden spoon till she broke it. After that it was her hand which probably really did hurt her more than it hurt me. When I was younger and dumber I used to laugh when she spanked me with her hand because she just didn't hurt. And then she'd get pissed and make me go to my room and wait for my dad to get home and do it right. When I got older I would fake cry just to get it over with so she thought she'd done it right and then no need to call my dad.

My dad tells me now that he hated spanking me and I tell him at the time I couldn't tell. It seemed like you were good at it and you enjoyed it.
Old 12/21/14, 11:07 AM
Post *****

I don't remember it being called a "switch" either. It was always called a "hickory" in my family.
"Hickory switch" was the complete term my Dad said he got as a kid.
Old 12/21/14, 11:44 AM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
When I was younger and dumber
Is that possible? (Not the younger part)
Old 12/21/14, 06:31 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,232 Likes on 1,664 Posts
I never got any beatings from my parents because I was perfect! :angel:

Quick Reply: Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!