Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years

Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!

Search this Thread

Old 12/28/11 | 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by cdynaco
Extreme El Nino Winter 07/08

Extreme La Nina Winter 11 (so far...)

CO ski areas really suffering from La Nina this season. Some are judt now opening and it is man made snow, really man made ice
Old 12/28/11 | 05:19 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by phiggs54
CO ski areas really suffering from La Nina this season. Some are judt now opening and it is man made snow, really man made ice
You're new. So I get to tell you my theory. (everybody scatters) Its because of the Japanese tsunami. Brought all that cold water to the surface across the entire Pacific in a matter of hours. So now the much colder surface temp has created a more extreme La Nina that pushed the jet stream way north. So even the NW is dry.

Previous to that, the Chilean tsunami (smaller than Japan but still swept the Pacific) last year abruptly ended the El Nino pattern mid winter - which is unusual. We were in the middle of a winter drought and 6-8 weeks after the quake, a more normal La Nina set in (which usually makes the NW wetter) and we almost caught up with our winter snowfall in about a month. You could see the chart spike.

So suck it algore! My V8 doesn't cause tsunami induced weather! And what happens in the Pacific affects the entire earth's weather.

Last edited by cdynaco; 12/28/11 at 05:22 PM.
Old 12/28/11 | 05:24 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

The dog's kennel is open during the day and evening but she won't go in her dog house as long as I'm still up - even in the snow and rain. I don't put her up until I feed horses which is usually 2-3a. Makes me feel guilty with her curled up under a tree getting soaked.
So I made Kellly Dawg an apartment in the wood shed. She is very happy with it.

Awww, cute. My poor dog's hips are getting so bad. She's still limping from her ACL surgery last year on her left leg and she has put so much strain on the right trying to compensate, she is really paying for it. She's had problems with her hips for years and she is only eight
Old 12/28/11 | 05:24 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

You're new. So I get to tell you my theory. (everybody scatters) Its because of the Japanese tsunami. Brought all that cold water to the surface across the entire Pacific in a matter of hours. So now the much colder surface temp has created a more extreme La Nina that pushed the jet stream way north. So even the NW is dry.

Previous to that, the Chilean tsunami (smaller than Japan but still swept the Pacific) last year abruptly ended the El Nino pattern mid winter - which is unusual. We were in the middle of a winter drought and 6-8 weeks after the quake, a more normal La Nina set in (which usually makes the NW wetter) and we almost caught up with our winter snowfall in about a month. You could see the chart spike.

So suck it algore! My V8 doesn't cause tsunami induced weather! And what happens in the Pacific affects the entire earth's weather.

And here we go........

Old 12/28/11 | 05:25 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

I don't. You can't get a butthole pregnant, trust me, I've tried.
hahahahaha

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I always get a laugh when a Yankee moves into our neighborhood and they hear that they might see a rattlesnake, copperhead, water moccasin, coral snake, scorpion, black widow, brown recluse, or tarantula. Then I tell them there is no such thing as a snake proof fence or a scorpion/black widow proof house.
Haha! Right? I lived up north for a few years but I was born in FL! We lived further in the country for a few years (finally moved back to the coast a few years back) and we had pygmy rattlesnakes and black widows plus every once in awhile a scorpion was crawling across the ceiling.

Well if that is the measure, I guess that makes me a Yankee. But I don't see how, considering I'm the biggest redneck hillbilly you will ever meet. When you get this far east, the farther South you go (past I-10 that is), the more Yankee it gets. Florida might as well be next to Michigan with all of the Yankees that live down there.
At least I was born in FL! Just have experienced yankee living for a few years and not by choice.
Old 12/28/11 | 05:26 PM
Post *****

And here we go........

Old 12/28/11 | 06:29 PM
Post *****

deep in the hay bunker...

Attached Thumbnails Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!-hay-bunker.jpg  
Old 12/28/11 | 06:39 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

deep in the hay bunker...

A while back, a guy around here put his hay up too early and it caught on fire. They rushed down to the barn when they saw smoke and in their haste forgot to put the truck in gear when they got out. It started rolling and the wife tried to stop it, but in the process the truck ran over her and continued down the hill and crashed into a tree and tore it all to hell.

So in the span of a few minutes, his barn burnt to the ground, his wife was seriously injured, and his truck was demolished. And lalayla thought she was having a bad day.
Old 12/28/11 | 06:42 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Awww, cute. My poor dog's hips are getting so bad. She's still limping from her ACL surgery last year on her left leg and she has put so much strain on the right trying to compensate, she is really paying for it. She's had problems with her hips for years and she is only eight
Yeah I'm concerned about that. So far Kelly is fine (8) but her sleeping on the cold ground too much might cause probs later on. When I built the new house I decided it would be pet free, but when the addition is done there'll be a small 'mudroom' at the backdoor. As she gets older I may have to let her in there at night.
Although I was dating a gal a few years back that had an Airedale that was getting older and pretty stove up. She only had a small back yard and kept him inside a lot. So she left the dog here for a few months in the winter and man! He just came alive having all this acreage to run in. Even though he stayed outside in only a makeshift hay bale dog house, he was amped and limbered up great. Too bad she went away. I miss that dog! He was a cool!

Attached Thumbnails Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!-berlin-2.22.07.jpg   Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!-berndawg.kelly.shado-2.22.07.jpg  
Old 12/28/11 | 06:44 PM

I am a geophysicist by education. Not a lot of difference between that and meteorology. Your explanation is very plausible. Natures immeasurable forces are way greater than the puny *** effect that man thinks he contributes. How arrogant are we to think we can affect what God has created? Stupid liberals eco-DB's, they dont realize how insignificant they are in the grand scheme.
Old 12/28/11 | 06:45 PM
Post *****

So in the span of a few minutes, his barn burnt to the ground, his wife was seriously injured, and his truck was demolished. And lalayla thought she was having a bad day.
Yikes! That was a bad day.
Old 12/28/11 | 06:46 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Too bad she went away. I miss that dog! He was a cool!

Old 12/28/11 | 07:07 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by phiggs54
I am a geophysicist by education. Not a lot of difference between that and meteorology. Your explanation is very plausible. Natures immeasurable forces are way greater than the puny *** effect that man thinks he contributes. How arrogant are we to think we can affect what God has created? Stupid liberals eco-DB's, they dont realize how insignificant they are in the grand scheme.
Old 12/28/11 | 07:41 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Randoms from the mustang game on ME. Need to wash the car.
Attached Images   
Old 12/28/11 | 09:15 PM
NTTAWWT

But wouldn't that include you?

I'll just go with anything north of I-20.
I live in the city literally at the easternmost end of I-20. What does that make me?
Old 12/28/11 | 09:21 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by StangMahn
I live in the city literally at the easternmost end of I-20. What does that make me?
Are you physically above or below it?

Send me your exact location and I will get back to you. But honestly if you have to ask, chances are you're a Yankee.
Old 12/28/11 | 09:22 PM

Send me your exact location and I will get back to you. But honestly if you have to ask, chances are you're a Yankee.
Old 12/28/11 | 09:34 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I've been called a lot of **** in my day, but never a Yankee. (and I hesitate to capitalize it).
Old 12/28/11 | 09:37 PM
Post *****

I've been called a lot of **** in my day, but never a Yankee. (and I hesitate to capitalize it).
Old 12/29/11 | 01:26 PM

Name:  image-20626375.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  22.4 KB

Really diggin'the wing hombre. Was surprised when he turned off into the local taqueria.
NTTAWWT

Quick Reply: Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!