Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years

Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!

Search this Thread

Old 7/28/16, 01:32 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 63 Likes on 56 Posts
Not sure if I am feelin the green hair. The Blue and green highlights in your avatar I think looked pretty good!
The following users liked this post:
Gravydog316 (7/28/16)
Old 7/28/16, 03:13 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Gravydog316
Here's what I was talking about: Twitter cropped & posted my new hair colour like this. ****.
I see went went back natural.
Gravydog316 (7/28/16)
Old 7/28/16, 03:37 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I was on the phone at my desk at work and I felt a presence in the force...

Somehow o knew **** had been posted on TMS

Gravydog316 (7/28/16)
Old 7/28/16, 05:36 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,233 Likes on 1,665 Posts
Well if you wanted an opinion on just the hair then maybe you should have submitted a boobless pic. Just saying.
Gravydog316 (8/1/16)
Old 7/29/16, 02:35 AM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

I DID want an opinion on just the hair. Twitter is to blame! I WAS FRAMED!!!
NOW you tell me! (& actually, for me this IS boobless!! hey, i don't control them. they do what they want, BELIEVE ME!)
(& i love my girls, so there! i'm not embarrassed or ashamed of them or myself... )
First off I'm glad you're comfortable with what you have! Most women (and probably men too) feel inadequate or uncomfortable with what the good Lord gave them. I was just saying that men being men will not see your hair first when they see boobies. If you only provided a head shot then there is nothing else to distract and crop.
Attachment 180622

Last edited by Mustang Freak; 7/29/16 at 02:39 AM.
Gravydog316 (8/1/16)
Old 7/29/16, 05:56 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
First off I'm glad you're comfortable with what you have! Most women (and probably men too) feel inadequate or uncomfortable with what the good Lord gave them. I was just saying that men being men will not see your hair first when they see boobies. If you only provided a head shot then there is nothing else to distract and crop.
Attachment 180622
What hair?

Call me an old sailor but every time she posts a pic all I can think of is...

Never mind

Gravydog316 (8/1/16)
Old 7/29/16, 11:38 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
What hair?

Call me an old sailor but every time she posts a pic all I can think of is...

Never mind

Me too. I hate to say it but I think its intentional. The showing of the chesticles is blatantly obvious. I'm sure she is a nice girl, but I honestly think she may have a complex that makes her seek attention from males.

And that is not good. She is a nice looking young lady, seems to be smart and is charming. I just hope she is not lacking self esteem and doing this stuff on a site dominated by men just for validation and recognition to feel better when people respond. And people are going to respond to ******* of a young girl on a site dominated by older men.

Kind of creepy and shouldn't happen. I just hope she realizes that most of the positive responses she gets are from dirt bags that ogle young girls online and try to get something more.
Old 7/29/16, 11:49 PM
Post *****

So my 17 year old daughter was a lifeguard at a neighborhood pool the last two years. We know the manager really well and she is a family friend but she's been going through chemo and while she's still active she's not at the pool like she used to be. Well my daughter quit last week and it was pretty sudden. She said it was because of volleyball season starting and they've already started practices and stuff so she doesn't have time beings how she wants to dedicate herself this being her senior year and wants to go to state this time. So my wife finds out from the manager that some of the other female lifeguards quit and it's all over Twitter because there was some old man there who was a member being inappropriate with them. Apparently he touched two of them around their neck or something and gave them a creepy vibe. So the manager calls us and asks us if we know anything and we didn't know a dang thing. We ask Zoe if she really quit for the reason she said or if it was about the man and did he ever do anything to her. She swears he didn't but she tends to never tell us everything. Freaking creeps. So apparently he's been banned and they are getting a restraining order or something to keep him away and he's gonna get investigated. Who knows what really happened. She swears he never even said anything weird to her. So I don't know. I had a long talk with her. She knows there's **** like that out there. She's not the trusting type.
Old 7/30/16, 03:31 AM

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Me too. I hate to say it but I think its intentional. The showing of the chesticles is blatantly obvious. I'm sure she is a nice girl, but I honestly think she may have a complex that makes her seek attention from males. And that is not good. She is a nice looking young lady, seems to be smart and is charming. I just hope she is not lacking self esteem and doing this stuff on a site dominated by men just for validation and recognition to feel better when people respond. And people are going to respond to ******* of a young girl on a site dominated by older men. Kind of creepy and shouldn't happen. I just hope she realizes that most of the positive responses she gets are from dirt bags that ogle young girls online and try to get something more.
Or maybe pickings are slim in Canada. Could be trying to find one of those American sugar daddies. Lol

Last edited by AlsCobra; 7/30/16 at 04:46 AM.
Old 7/30/16, 06:08 AM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Or maybe pickings are slim in Canada. Could be trying to find one of those American sugar daddies. Lol
Old 7/30/16, 08:24 AM
legacy Tms Member

Received 154 Likes on 117 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
who needs a sugar daddy ?
Old 7/30/16, 09:08 AM
Post *****

I need a sugar mama!
Old 7/30/16, 09:38 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
At this point i'd just settle for some sugar cookies!
Old 7/30/16, 10:56 AM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 1,155 Likes on 843 Posts
Originally Posted by denlem
At this point i'd just settle for some sugar cookies!
Old 7/30/16, 02:26 PM
GT Member

Received 353 Likes on 244 Posts
My sister always does my hair as a surprise. So, whatever happens, blame her! i do!!
I'm getting used to it. It was mainly blue for 2 years already....

I like the two colors. I'm too old to pull it offl

Also, the South Park on the wall...does your head move in two pieces when you talk?
Old 8/1/16, 05:07 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
So my 17 year old daughter was a lifeguard at a neighborhood pool the last two years. We know the manager really well and she is a family friend but she's been going through chemo and while she's still active she's not at the pool like she used to be. Well my daughter quit last week and it was pretty sudden. She said it was because of volleyball season starting and they've already started practices and stuff so she doesn't have time beings how she wants to dedicate herself this being her senior year and wants to go to state this time. So my wife finds out from the manager that some of the other female lifeguards quit and it's all over Twitter because there was some old man there who was a member being inappropriate with them. Apparently he touched two of them around their neck or something and gave them a creepy vibe. So the manager calls us and asks us if we know anything and we didn't know a dang thing. We ask Zoe if she really quit for the reason she said or if it was about the man and did he ever do anything to her. She swears he didn't but she tends to never tell us everything. Freaking creeps. So apparently he's been banned and they are getting a restraining order or something to keep him away and he's gonna get investigated. Who knows what really happened. She swears he never even said anything weird to her. So I don't know. I had a long talk with her. She knows there's **** like that out there. She's not the trusting type.
I will kill a mother****er. I swear I will.
Old 8/1/16, 06:42 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 63 Likes on 56 Posts
Originally Posted by kcoTiger
I will kill a mother****er. I swear I will.
**** that, I wouldn't kill a mother****er, I would torture him until he wishes for the sweet relief of death to be brought upon him.
Old 8/2/16, 07:15 AM

People can look. Heck, i love my curvy bod. i know... i guess i'm used to be looked at, but it doesn't bother me one bit. I had a woman screaming at me at 7-11 & calling me the devil because i had dyed hair, & yeah, it bothered me, until the other customers started throwing their slurpees & food at her lol. You can't please everyone, right? Heck, i think girls look at my body more than boys do!! Boys seem to all have a foot fetish, or they don't want to look up lol. hey, i love my girls. they are awesome lol (& if i REALLY have to, i can call girls fat, & look at guys crotches & squint & laugh. that'll shut em up. Hey, i have hurt a few boys that deserved it. it's all good.
You just keep being You. Enjoy it and do whatever the hell you want. Too many people in this world concerned about other people's impression of them. Life is too Damm short to live for other people. Pretty much don't have to change anything until you have kids. Lol
Old 8/2/16, 11:52 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by ford20
**** that, I wouldn't kill a mother****er, I would torture him until he wishes for the sweet relief of death to be brought upon him.
I know Zoe personally. She's one of my favorite people on the planet. If I found out some guy actually did do something to her I seriously doubt I'd be able to control my own actions against him. Gary knows this well.
Old 8/2/16, 04:16 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

so... I was just checking out the new neighbourhood with my dad... yeah....
What the heck is that gonna be a Taj Mahal?

Quick Reply: Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!