Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years

Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!

Search this Thread

Old 3/24/15, 09:23 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,232 Likes on 1,664 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
You're moving to the South?
No I didn't say I was crazy? :-)
Old 3/25/15, 07:08 AM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
No I didn't say I was crazy? :-)
Nope, just old
Old 3/25/15, 05:33 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
"I didn't turn your daughter into a rooster, she just looks like that."
Old 3/25/15, 07:22 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,232 Likes on 1,664 Posts
Lucky!
Well it is between the lines?

Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!-image-1011925672.jpg
Old 3/27/15, 04:54 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Our pothole of a driveway.

Name:  ForumRunner_20150327_175358.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  20.2 KB
Old 3/28/15, 01:09 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
So I'm in a hotel room and I notice the entry door to the room has two peepholes. A regular peep hole and a glory hole peephole.

I didn't realize I was in San Francisco.
Old 3/28/15, 01:19 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
So I'm in a hotel room and I notice the entry door to the room has two peepholes. A regular peep hole and a glory hole peephole.

I didn't realize I was in San Francisco.
Need more info about this glory hole, as long as this glory hole is really small, lol, I'd be perfect for it, lol,.
Old 3/28/15, 01:34 AM
Post *****

Need more info about this glory hole, as long as this glory hole is really small, lol, I'd be perfect for it, lol,.

Glory holes are like phone sex.

99% of the time it's actually a dude on the other end.

*not from actual knowledge
Old 3/28/15, 01:47 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Glory holes are like phone sex.

99% of the time it's actually a dude on the other end.

*not from actual knowledge
If you can't see who is on the other side, and you enjoy it, does that make you gay?
Old 3/28/15, 01:50 AM
Post *****

If you can't see who is on the other side, and you enjoy it, does that make you gay?

The only true way to know if you're gay is if you've ever had a **** in your mouth that wasn't your own. And if it was your own, Congratulations! You win!
Old 3/28/15, 02:26 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
So I'm in a hotel room and I notice the entry door to the room has two peepholes. A regular peep hole and a glory hole peephole. I didn't realize I was in San Francisco.
Exactly why does it seem that you're sleeping in a hotel every weekend? Old lady only let you home on work days?
Old 3/28/15, 02:33 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Exactly why does it seem that you're sleeping in a hotel every weekend? Old lady only let you home on work days?
I'll be down there in a few weeks and we might get ****ed up and ride over to NOLA. Where do I need to go for a good meal and where to get a few good drinks (or a lot of good strong drinks, we'll be driving back to Mobile before it gets dark, lol. ) don't worry about the driving, I'll have a ride, lol.
Old 3/28/15, 03:01 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I'll be down there in a few weeks and we might get ****ed up and ride over to NOLA. Where do I need to go for a good meal and where to get a few good drinks (or a lot of good strong drinks, we'll be driving back to Mobile before it gets dark, lol. ) don't worry about the driving, I'll have a ride, lol.
BTW, I don't want the tourist ****, I want to the local ****, the hole in the wall where the locals eat and drink. But I don't want to get shot for my watch, we'll both be packing and we know how how to use it, lol. Any tips for something like that? We'll also need parking, unless we can walk and not get shot in that **** hole, lol. Links and directions?
Old 3/28/15, 03:02 AM

Just depends what type of class you want to eat and drink in honestly. Too many great restaurants and bars to even name. French quarter with all the tourists and derelicts, or uptown that's just a little more peaceful but full of its own weirdos. It's really just too many great places to pick a favorite. Drinks are all strong, food is all fantastic. Check out Yelp for suggestions and local favorites because there are literally hundreds of great options. My favorite place to get a good early afternoon meal is named Nola which is one of Emerils places. It's just casual enough to be comfortable and the food is great. If you plan on getting slicked up for something fancier, there's a couple places that I could recommend for that too.
Old 3/28/15, 03:08 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Just depends what type of class you want to eat and drink in honestly. Too many great restaurants and bars to even name. French quarter with all the tourists and derelicts, or uptown that's just a little more peaceful but full of its own weirdos. It's really just too many great places to pick a favorite. Drinks are all strong, food is all fantastic. Check out Yelp for suggestions and local favorites because there are literally hundreds of great options. My favorite place to get a good early afternoon meal is named Nola which is one of Emerils places. It's just casual enough to be comfortable and the food is great. If you plan on getting slicked up for something fancier, there's a couple places that I could recommend for that too.
I added another post above, see it. I'll be coming with my aunt that lives down there and she is pretty familiar with it, but not what I like to eat and drink. I like nice places, but I like a good hole in the wall too. Probably only come over for a day, where do I need to go for a mid day lunch and drinks to get ****ed up, lol. Gotta head back to Mobile and Gulf Shores before dark, can't get too ****ed up (well, I can, but I'll have a driver, somewhat, lol)
Old 3/28/15, 03:12 AM

BTW, I don't want the tourist ****, I want to the local ****, the hole in the wall where the locals eat and drink. But I don't want to get shot for my watch, we'll both be packing and we know how how to use it, lol. Any tips for something like that? We'll also need parking, unless we can walk and not get shot in that **** hole, lol. Links and directions?
The French Quarter is fine when the sun is up. You will have no problems. Uptown is always better though. I took Patrick to Jaques Imo's. The locals and everybody else flock there. They are on Oak Street which is a great area. Parking blows and the side streets are terrible but it's always worth it anyways. Magazine street is another great place to find a great meal and drinks.
http://jacques-imos.com
There really is no hole where the locals go. Every place that's worth going to, turns into the place everybody goes to.
Old 3/28/15, 03:16 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I've got plenty of money, but I'm not going to get dressed up, wont be wearing a suit, khakis pants and a polo shirt at most, but I've got the means to eat and drink wherever if they'll let me in(she'll be dressed to the nines, I refuse, lol). I just want good ****, I don't care what it costs. Strong drinks (and I mean STRONG, I don't **** around), good food, good service (I tip better that just about anyone, even though I might not look and sound like I would).
Old 3/28/15, 03:26 AM

I would also recommend Couchon. Everything there is insanely great.
http://m.cochonrestaurant.com

I don't buy into all the Louisiana seafood restaurants. Honestly our local seafood sucks, we just do a better job cooking it.
Old 3/28/15, 03:37 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 3/28/15 at 03:43 AM.
Old 3/28/15, 03:47 AM

By far my favorite so far is Restaurant Revolution in the Royal Sonesta on Bourbon. Local chef John Folse owns the place and I don't think it can be beat. A little bit on the fancy end but it's really one of the best in town. We've also stopped at the bar area of Antoine's for drinks and desert. They make a Baked Alaska that might be the best desert in Nola. Drinks there are real good too.
http://mobile.dudamobile.com/site/re...menu.html#2570

Quick Reply: Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!