Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years

Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!

Search this Thread

Old 5/23/14, 05:28 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by denlem
This is boring...
Old 5/23/14, 06:46 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
Read that post again. I listed uaw last. https://themustangsource.com/f649/ra...6/#post6806659 And again, I stated maybe uaw should have considered that 'gift of ownership' a little closer before jumping for joy that they got (stole) money that belonged to vendors, suppliers, bondholders - who LEGALLY have precedent for their priority position in a C11 settlement.
So we are agreeing that it wasn't UAW covering things up but it's partially their fault now. Lol.
Old 5/23/14, 07:31 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
So we are agreeing that it wasn't UAW covering things up but it's partially their fault now. Lol.
Again, aside from commenting on GM's criminal cover-up, I am referring to UAW Trust (VEBA) being potentially financially liable for a portion of the shareholder litigation concerning old GM/new GM's transfer of assets (that lacked the full and fair disclosure of liabilities due to GM's fraudulent cover-up). As significant shareholders who are an affiliated entity, and received significant benefit from old GM, the UAW Trust may very well have to pony up in a settlement. You know the lawyers are going to go after them because of this. All of the parties involved will be. But I never said they (UAW) were criminally involved with the cover-up.

Although I did ask the question:
<As a side, if the company knew since 2001, don't you think UAW had some kind of knowledge? I mean they do work in the building right? lol I don't know for sure but there's going to be plenty of depositions over this to find out.>
Old 5/23/14, 07:32 PM
Post *****

This is boring...
Then post something. This forum is practically DOA.

At least Al and I are having a conversation. I think its going to be an interesting case.

Last edited by cdynaco; 5/23/14 at 07:35 PM.
Old 5/23/14, 09:00 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,226 Likes on 1,661 Posts
My state of Pennsylvania is considering making anyone 45 or older retake their drivers test. I wonder if any other states already do?
Old 5/23/14, 09:01 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
My state of Pennsylvania is considering making anyone 45 or older retake their drivers test. I wonder if any other states already do?
A lot of people could use it. And I'm sure a lot would fail.
Old 5/23/14, 09:16 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
A lot of people could use it. And I'm sure a lot would fail.
This.
Old 5/23/14, 09:20 PM

I was amazed that I was able to renew my license online this year and did not have to go in person for the vision test. I am 60. Now I am worried about all those old blind people next to me in traffic
Old 5/24/14, 06:19 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
I'm all for that. The bad part is that it will greatly increase the cost of renewing your license. It's bad enough here that our registry fees are going up. The registry has more than enough money to do keep running. They are raising the fees to pay for other things the state wastes money on.

Originally Posted by phiggs54
I was amazed that I was able to renew my license online this year and did not have to go in person for the vision test. I am 60. Now I am worried about all those old blind people next to me in traffic
It's the same for us here too. Our license is good for 5 years. You can renew every other one online. So we can go 10 years without an eye test or a new picture.
Old 5/24/14, 09:10 AM

It's the same for us here too. Our license is good for 5 years. You can renew every other one online. So we can go 10 years without an eye test or a new picture.
Last time I renewed my license in person I was wearing the same shirt as the previous time I renewed with photo. So I had the same clothes on for 12 years now, and going on 16. Mrs Patrick made me throw out that shirt
Old 5/24/14, 12:35 PM
Post *****

Here I had to take vision test @ 55 and be at least 20/50. I passed without glasses but needed my readers to complete the paperwork. lol
Old 5/24/14, 09:50 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
45 is ridiculous really. I do agree with 65 or over.

Up until a couple years ago you could renew online at any age here, but because of the illegals you now have to go and show a birth certificate, SS card, and a utility bill in your name at your address, etc. then you can start renewing online again.

I think the last time I did mine you could pay a little extra and renew for 10 years, not sure about that now. I did in 2008 and its good through 2018, but since this new law passed I'll have to go in with a bunch of proof that I'm a citizen, then I can start doing it online again.

Of course it probably wont matter because I probably wont live long enough to need it, lol.

Last time I renewed my license in person I was wearing the same shirt as the previous time I renewed with photo. So I had the same clothes on for 12 years now, and going on 16. Mrs Patrick made me throw out that shirt
I renewed mine in person last time and since then I've lost 50lbs and don't even look like the same person.
Old 5/24/14, 11:52 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
45 is ridiculous really. I do agree with 65 or over.
I can agree with that. Except 75 is the new 65.

Up until a couple years ago you could renew online at any age here, but because of the illegals you now have to go and show a birth certificate, SS card, and a utility bill in your name at your address, etc. then you can start renewing online again.
That's racist! Like demanding you are an American Citizen to vote.

(**** you Holder! And your ****ed up family!!)

I renewed mine in person last time and since then I've lost 50lbs and don't even look like the same person.
They ask me to show pic ID at Stanford each time before infusion. Which shows long hair and beard. Except now I'm a bald head no beard **** thanks to their witch doctor's strange brew. lol But they still ask. duh

Last edited by cdynaco; 5/24/14 at 11:55 PM.
Old 5/24/14, 11:59 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
I can agree with that. Except 75 is the new 65.

That's racist! Like demanding you are an American Citizen to vote.

(**** you Holder!)

My dad had to get his renewed recently after the law passed and he had to go spend about $25 for a certified copy of his birth certificate, and take it and his passport, one of his utility bills, the license he already had and then stand in line for 2 hours with a bunch of people that don't speak a lick of English and are given their tests in Spanish, for 2 hours to get his renewed.

Needless to say he was pissed.
Old 5/25/14, 12:25 AM
Post *****

My dad had to get his renewed recently after the law passed and he had to go spend about $25 for a certified copy of his birth certificate, and take it and his passport, one of his utility bills, the license he already had and then stand in line for 2 hours with a bunch of people that don't speak a lick of English and are given their tests in Spanish, for 2 hours to get his renewed.

Needless to say he was pissed.
Outrageous!

And you know why?? Not only for us natural born citizens, but for the Millions of LEGAL immigrants who came here because of what the United States is and has always been, became CITIZENS LEGALLY, and are sincerely PATRIOTIC for the USA!

I have known dozens and dozens of Spanish, Asian, Filipino, and other business associates over the years, who emigrated from their birth nations for better opportunity & freedom (religious, political, and free enterprise) in the USA, who are MORE patriotic than many Americans I grew up with.

They are OFFENDED & OUTRAGED at the lack of any verification whatsoever to Vote for our Country's leadership!

So it is not just us honkey's that are outraged at Holder/hobama's dissolution of America's borders letting illegals & terrorists stroll right on in to kill our fellow Americans (naturalized citizens included in 'Americans'!).

Last edited by cdynaco; 5/25/14 at 12:27 AM.
Old 5/25/14, 06:05 AM
GT Member

Received 353 Likes on 244 Posts
Outrageous!

And you know why?? Not only for us natural born citizens, but for the Millions of LEGAL immigrants who came here because of what the United States is and has always been, became CITIZENS LEGALLY, and are sincerely PATRIOTIC for the USA!

I have known dozens and dozens of Spanish, Asian, Filipino, and other business associates over the years, who emigrated from their birth nations for better opportunity & freedom (religious, political, and free enterprise) in the USA, who are MORE patriotic than many Americans I grew up with.

They are OFFENDED & OUTRAGED at the lack of any verification whatsoever to Vote for our Country's leadership!

So it is not just us honkey's that are outraged at Holder/hobama's dissolution of America's borders letting illegals & terrorists stroll right on in to kill our fellow Americans (naturalized citizens included in 'Americans'!).
You'll never get that story from a media outlet. Doesn't fit the divisive approach they have to getting viewers.
Old 5/25/14, 07:30 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh my god, I found an old picture of me from several years ago, I wish I looked like that now. It doesn't even look like me.
Attached Thumbnails Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!-image-1642668172.jpg  
Old 5/25/14, 12:36 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by Supersnake04
Oh my god, I found an old picture of me from several years ago, I wish I looked like that now. It doesn't even look like me.
You want to look like a little girl?

Old 5/25/14, 01:00 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,226 Likes on 1,661 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Ouch..and Gary's back!
Old 5/25/14, 01:33 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
maybe not exactly like that, I'll just have my teeth when they were in better condition, minus some new scars, my knee before it got so bad, etc, a lot has happened since that pic...

Quick Reply: Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery!