Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 10/3/09, 09:38 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
For Sean-Previous owner of the vert returned my email and he used Mobil 1 or Motorcraft Synthetic for the last 40,000 miles. So if the gaskets fail now its your fault.

Old 10/3/09, 09:39 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 201 Likes on 131 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Miranda is anything but granny music.
She closed with this one tonight. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCd8Ig9RLqY
I really like that song

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I put you some fap fodder in II.
Old 10/3/09, 09:42 AM
Post *****

I hope Nathan's at the Minnesota-Wisconsin game. Go Gophers!
Old 10/3/09, 10:03 AM
Post *****

Well...I woke up with hecksa allergies. I was sneezing all day yesterday and we had a cold front blow through yesterday too. Freakin' sucks. Worst of all it will effect the work I do on the cars today.

I'm gonna man up so I'll talk to you people later.
Old 10/3/09, 11:26 AM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
you need a big tarp put it in the back and make a swimming pool

Zombie land was oddisly hillarious
Dude I had that idea! And we figured I could put a tarp over the bed too, to trap in the heat. I'll just park in the sun. Hot tub
Who is that long haired hippie type? Oh wait, sorry never mind.
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Hooligans...

If only you knew
For Sean-Previous owner of the vert returned my email and he used Mobil 1 or Motorcraft Synthetic for the last 40,000 miles. So if the gaskets fail now its your fault.

Well you should be fine then

That engines gonna run even better now!

Now I'm off to tighten a few bolts, and re-seat my fuel filter under the truck
Old 10/3/09, 11:33 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Well my granny just bought a CD called Revolution, and loves her. She is a granny, she listens to her, so doesn't that make it granny music?

Just picking on you buddy. My granny is pretty cool though.
I did see a few old couples last night.

I hope Nathan's at the Minnesota-Wisconsin game. Go Gophers!
What game?
Well...I woke up with hecksa allergies. I was sneezing all day yesterday and we had a cold front blow through yesterday too. Freakin' sucks. Worst of all it will effect the work I do on the cars today.

I'm gonna man up so I'll talk to you people later.
Sucks Gary, hope you get feel better. Allergies suck!
Old 10/3/09, 11:37 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Geez I was pissed off when I saw this. Number 1 on the list is the CEO of the company my dad works for. Now I know why they laid off people, demoted others (including my dad) cut salaries, and removed overtime
http://blogs.moneycentral.msn.com/to...paid-ceos.aspx
Old 10/3/09, 12:01 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by mustangGT90210
Well you should be fine then

That engines gonna run even better now!

Now I'm off to tighten a few bolts, and re-seat my fuel filter under the truck
It's nice to have something to work on during the weekends. It's good to turn wrenches. Makes you feel more manly.

What game?

You don't know what you are missing.

Originally Posted by Knight Rider
Geez I was pissed off when I saw this. Number 1 on the list is the CEO of the company my dad works for. Now I know why they laid off people, demoted others (including my dad) cut salaries, and removed overtime
http://blogs.moneycentral.msn.com/to...paid-ceos.aspx

Kudos to Under Armour and Select Comfort CEO's. That's the way you do it. I know when we're having a tough year I'll give the employees year end bonuses and skip myself. They count on it, and I don't deserve it if I can't turn a profit. But when I do, then I'll get my compensation. It's just stupid to do otherwise.
Old 10/3/09, 12:04 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

It's nice to have something to work on during the weekends. It's good to turn wrenches. Makes you feel more manly.

You don't know what you are missing.

Kudos to Under Armour and Select Comfort CEO's. That's the way you do it. I know when we're having a tough year I'll give the employees year end bonuses and skip myself. They count on it, and I don't deserve it if I can't turn a profit. But when I do, then I'll get my compensation. It's just stupid to do otherwise.
I wish all bosses were like you man. Stupid Nabors Drilling
Old 10/3/09, 12:13 PM
Post *****

It's the Board of Directors fault. Well them and the CEO. The Board votes on the contract of the CEO. I don't know the specifics of the Nabors' Board, but alot of times these people simply make uninformed decisions. CEO's are like pro football players. There's a free agency market out there, and companies risk losing a good CEO to another company willing to pay more. There's always someone willing to pay more. So they all get overpaid. Yes it's a job that not just anyone can do, but CEO pay should be performance based. And a good Board of Directors would set it up that way. But it's asking alot to hav nothing but perfect CEOs and nothing but wise Boards. Sh*t happens. And unfortunately its the working man that gets down sized.

Greed is the by-product of the improper use of capitalism, but it still beats the alternative.
Old 10/3/09, 12:15 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

It's the Board of Directors fault. Well them and the CEO. The Board votes on the contract of the CEO. I don't know the specifics of the Nabors' Board, but alot of times these people simply make uninformed decisions. CEO's are like pro football players. There's a free agency market out there, and companies risk losing a good CEO to another company willing to pay more. There's always someone willing to pay more. So they all get overpaid. Yes it's a job that not just anyone can do, but CEO pay should be performance based. And a good Board of Directors would set it up that way. But it's asking alot to hav nothing but perfect CEOs and nothing but wise Boards. Sh*t happens. And unfortunately its the working man that gets down sized.

Greed is the by-product of the improper use of capitalism, but it still beats the alternative.
Sure beats the Michael Moore way
Old 10/3/09, 12:17 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Knight Rider
Sure beats the Michael Moore way
Yeah. He seems to be eating well though.
Old 10/3/09, 12:37 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

darn youtube is down for maintenance
Old 10/3/09, 01:26 PM

So true. It feels good to be working on something.

So I tighten up my oil pan bolt, 'cause it was just a half turn too loose, tightened up all bolts on the trans on the bottom, and most of the ones toward the back, where more build up of fluid and stuff is were pretty loose, so problem solved. Then I moved back a little further and tried to re-seat the fuel filter, which is where the woes started. See, when I put on the new one last weekend, apparently I didn't push the line back on it far enough (read: 1mm off) so I can't fit it in both brackets to hold it. I don't have an extra clip(they hold the line to the filter), and the old ones broke when I took them off the lines, so I don't wanna mess with it until I get another clip for just in case. So that still needs doing. Then I crawled under the back of the truck. Found that my spare tire is kinda old, but still has full tread It's a full tire. I went back there to find what my gear ratio was. From research, and experience, I think I have 3.55s. Well, I got down under there and the tag on the diff cover was rusted to the point of unreadable No big deal though.

Then I moved on to the interior out of curiosity. Found that my door panels are only held on by 2 screws and a few plastic clips, and are annoying to remove, so I never took them fully off. By doing this, I learned why my door speakers suck so bad. They don't exist
Old 10/3/09, 02:01 PM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm so sick of global warming. I especially mad now because for my meteorology lab, there's supposed to be some sort of debate about how people should approach climate change. Ignore it, work with it, or work against it. My name got chosen to work against it. So if I want to pass my class, I'll have to be a greenie. What's more dumb is they just assume that there is a climate change. Uhh, ya. I'm freezing here! Stupid liberals.
if it helps, try focusing on the other lesson to learn from this assignment..

you're arguing for a point you dont beleive in. because of that lack of passion towards your goal, you will have to search even harder for evidence to back "your side"

its a very effective way of learning how to debate. i had teachers that would say "raise your hand to be on this side" and then give everyone their opposite choice so they could learn it

Got some pix from 2 days after buying the truck

get a haircut ya hippy! and put a shirt on!

and while I'm at it

Get a job!

ahhh who am i kidding, i watched easy rider last night
Old 10/3/09, 02:27 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by future9er24

you're arguing for a point you dont beleive in. because of that lack of passion towards your goal, you will have to search even harder for evidence to back "your side"

its a very effective way of learning how to debate. i had teachers that would say "raise your hand to be on this side" and then give everyone their opposite choice so they could learn it

and while I'm at it

Get a job!

Old 10/3/09, 02:41 PM

and while I'm at it

Get a job!

But I had my shirt on this time!
Old 10/3/09, 03:35 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Warning, EPIC fail ahead........

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/F...out_709530.htm

I feel bad for the guy, but it's pretty obvious he doesn't have very good judgment when it comes to picking a location for shenanigans.

"Dude did I pop a tire?", lol, he'll never escape that comment. He'll hear it at parties for years.
Old 10/3/09, 04:24 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts

I've already done a project on Global Warming last year. We were trying to show how it's all wrong, and we even watched al gore's dumb movie for example, etc.

Just got another big chunk of my St. Paul field study done. Still have several more hours to go though. Now I'm off to the 2nd to the last Twins game at the metrodome.
Old 10/3/09, 05:05 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by Autotooner
I only use motorcraft synthetic blend in my cars....
Right on!

I've used Mobil 1 since I was 16.........
They had oil back then? What did you use it in?

You dirty minded old man.
Ain't he though......

We go back and forth so much I can't tell which one we're actually talking about anymore.
I heard that about you two........ LOL

Got some pix from 2 days after buying the truck

Who's the chick on the left?

Got pics? Of your granny.

Whoa...... uh, whoa.........

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast