Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 9/28/09, 11:13 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Whomever the president may be when the revolution comes... he better be careful to stand behind the troops rather than in front of them. Because the military will be on our side. It'll be short and sweet.
Old 9/28/09, 11:17 PM
Post *****

I'm outta here. Gotta get up and make more money tomorrow so I can pay my taxes and help more people sit at home on their *** and get free healthcare, food, and money.
Old 9/29/09, 12:15 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
My grandpa is safe at home. Apparently he drove all over the northern twin cities and ended up about 30 minutes away from home. He finally got pulled over by a cop for going 20mph, and my dad and I drove over to pick him up. I'm off to bed. I've been up since 6:30 and I got to get back up again tomorrow.
Old 9/29/09, 12:42 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Glad to hear that buddy, what a relief. Get some rest.
Old 9/29/09, 12:56 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
glad to hear nathan!
Old 9/29/09, 06:10 AM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
My grandpa is safe at home. Apparently he drove all over the northern twin cities and ended up about 30 minutes away from home. He finally got pulled over by a cop for going 20mph, and my dad and I drove over to pick him up. I'm off to bed. I've been up since 6:30 and I got to get back up again tomorrow.

Glad to hear he is safe!
Old 9/29/09, 06:46 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 196 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by 07S197

Otherwise I park as far away as possible and away from anything sometimes I get up during dinner just to check that it is ok. You should see me try to park at a grocery story
I park at the very last spot too. It's not even the grocery store parking lot, it's at the bank next door

Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
and a Dukes of Hazzard flag on the roof (kidding) that sounds not bad really Big Foot revised.
I saw a Celica painted with the Dukes of Hazzard theme. I got a pic with the cell, but it's far away. I'll try to post it sometime today.

Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
I think I would like one of these, but I think the US army has been scouping them all ?
One of our friends has one, it's pretty cool. And the Army is buying them. They are supposed to do some training in the mountains where we ride.

Really nice looking truck, Good find,

Good Luck
+1

Originally Posted by tom281
I'm about ready to change the R on my jersey to an H.
+1

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Don't know if any of you guys have them, but my favorite is Five Guys. They are fantastic. Huge burgers, made with what ever toppings you tell them. They actually only serve burgers, hot dogs, and fries (and a couple of sandwiches I think). Every thing is made with fresh ingredients. The stores don't even have a freezer in them. They even cut up whole potatoes and fry them when you order fries, and you get more of them than you can eat. If you have one in your area (or come across one traveling), you really need to try it.

http://www.fiveguys.com/index.aspx
Yummm, we have one around here too.

I've been cooking a lot of steaks in various combinations lately, trying to clear out some room in the beef freezer for fresh stuff coming in the next few weeks from the slaughter house. Tonight I found some small ribeyes, seasoned them with this Mexican spice blend and cooked them on the grill. Sliced them up really thin and made fajitas with them, with refried beans, rice, cheese dip, etc. Yummy.
I'm having fajitas tonight

Glad to hear it!
Old 9/29/09, 06:58 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 196 Likes on 128 Posts
Here it is.......he was driving like an idiot too

I did spy a grandma driving this 4 eyed fox on my way to work today
Old 9/29/09, 07:39 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
F***ing Communists.

We should be kicking their *** instead of kissing their feet. Communism is a disease and should be wiped from the face of the earth.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...pGq_clUpC7dAUg
What is this country coming to. We used to try to destroy communism, now we can't make the country who we are so in debted to made so we celebrate them. Its disgusting.

Disgusting pervert.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=aH0td1Cl2qgw

Another reason I don't like Jack Nicholson because the rape occurred at his house.

What kind of person does this? And what kind of country, France, let's him get away with hiding out all these years.
Those types of people are some of the worst people there are. They are right up there with murderers in my book. The people in Hollywood live in such a double standard, they are the definition of hipocrisy.

It is near. And I am ready. And when I and my countrymen are done, the Constitution will be adhered to once again. And no president will dare stomp on it again.
I'll be right there beside you.

Thats great to hear Nathan
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple

What a disgrace. The General was a work of art. I hope the General comes flying in one day and lands right on top of that car.
Old 9/29/09, 08:36 AM
Post *****

Glad to hear Nathan.

OK now that's a confused redneck.
Old 9/29/09, 08:42 AM
Needs to be more Astony

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
lol, a celica could fit in the trunk of the general lee. Thats like the generals trunk monkey.
Old 9/29/09, 09:46 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Knight
Thats like the generals trunk monkey.
Complete with dynamite crossbow arrows!
Old 9/29/09, 11:57 AM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
at least none of you have experienced the general lee honda CB550 motorcycle ive seen lol

also saw a new chally the other day with the general's scheme
Old 9/29/09, 12:48 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am faithful to TMS.

She may be a little fatter than she used to be, but she always puts out nice.

Don't ask where I've been posting a lot lately....
Old 9/29/09, 12:52 PM

I hope everything is OK Nathan. Will do. Our prayers are with your grandpa.
My thoughts/prayers are with you and you family.
Originally Posted by mustangGT90210
I'll put one in with the big guy up there for ya
Originally Posted by StangMahn
good luck nathan
Got you covered buddy.
Thanks guys!!!
Seems there's 4 in Houston and one in San Antonio. I'll give it a shot.
There's one about 30-40 minutes from here. Maybe someday...
Because it can be so good. I love food. It is my weakness.

I will eat as many fried shrimp as anyone will put on my plate. I have never left a shrimp on a plate. I usually make my wife get the large order so I can eat her extras too. I literally could eat fried shrimp to death.
Never been a huge fan of seafood. I'd rather have something caught out of a lake.

I've been cooking a lot of steaks in various combinations lately, trying to clear out some room in the beef freezer for fresh stuff coming in the next few weeks from the slaughter house. Tonight I found some small ribeyes, seasoned them with this Mexican spice blend and cooked them on the grill. Sliced them up really thin and made fajitas with them, with refried beans, rice, cheese dip, etc. Yummy.
Please give me some more recipes! I'm so sick of having the same boring steak over and over. And fijitas FTW! I was just telling my mom last night we need to try making them.

What a moron! I saw a four-eyed vert today too. Couldn't tell if it was a grandma or not though.

I'm still so tired from last night. We drove all around Columbia Heights and New Brighton (area he was born in and still lives today) last night going down every last road he could have gotten lost on. We had my uncle, the police, and even people who work for my dad out looking for him. Finally at about midnight my grandma called and said the police found him in Maplewood (see map) going about 20mph. My dad and I drove over there to meet the cop and drive him home. My dad took him in his car, and I followed them back in my mom's car. My said he missed the road and ended up on another road and eventually made it all the way to downtown St. Paul. Then instead of going west on one road he went east, and ended up in Maplewood. He said he went into a couple gas stations asking to use the phone but they wouldn't let him. (not sure if that's true or not ) He should have stopped driving years ago, but he's just too dang stubborn. It doesn't help that my grandma won't admit he needs to stop either. Maybe this is what it's gonna take to finally have his license taken away. He's 89 and can barely see anymore, especially at night. Here's a quick map I made of generally where he went. The purple line is where he said he went, and the red line goes to his home. He easily could have gone to WI if he hadn't gotten off of 36. He also could have gotten car jacked or who knows what else.

Old 9/29/09, 12:58 PM

And Gary, here's the GT I try to park next to everyday. Not sure if that's mineral or vapor. (the ghost flames don't really show up)

Last edited by Blue Notch; 9/29/09 at 01:00 PM.
Old 9/29/09, 01:00 PM
Needs to be more Astony

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
looks mineral to me, cody should know since his is mineral.
Old 9/29/09, 01:01 PM

It has a black/tan interior. Were those available when mineral was out?
Old 9/29/09, 01:29 PM
Post *****

I'm gonna guess Vapor by the looks of the wheels.

WTF do I know.
Old 9/29/09, 01:29 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by mustangfan123
Don't ask where I've been posting a lot lately....
I'd have to give a crap first.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast