Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 12/24/08, 07:57 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by edumspeed
Thanks and the same to you and your loved ones Ed.
I'm trying to have a good time despite my cold. Music, lots of food, family & friends are @ my house. We're celebrating both Christmas & my sis bday (it was this past 18, but we all had to work) Too bad i can't have any beer Ah well, but everything else makes up for that
I know how you feel about being sick , I felt a sniffle coming on yesterday & by last night it hit HARD very hard Nathan wanted to call an ambulance , I was sneezing abit but when I coughed it was as if my brains were oozing outta my forehead very painfully I still have it and am now drowning it in hot liquids. If I cough it also feels like I'm cracking a rib doing so! Murphy's law anything can and will happen

Last edited by GottaHaveIt; 12/24/08 at 07:58 PM.
Old 12/24/08, 08:03 PM
Team Mustang Source

Dang would Chris like to have one done in his name signed ! I would !

http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...LI/Autographs/

The top picture how ever looks like he tried to forge one which leads me to wonder if either was actually signed by Mr. West ?

Last edited by GottaHaveIt; 12/24/08 at 08:07 PM.
Old 12/24/08, 08:21 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
I know how you feel about being sick , I felt a sniffle coming on yesterday & by last night it hit HARD very hard Nathan wanted to call an ambulance , I was sneezing abit but when I coughed it was as if my brains were oozing outta my forehead very painfully I still have it and am now drowning it in hot liquids. If I cough it also feels like I'm cracking a rib doing so! Murphy's law anything can and will happen
Yep, same here. Everytime i cough, it hurts my innards like there is no tomorrow. But on the bright side, I was worse on Monday. Couldn't sleep a thing, felt like my head had the size of a 429 iron block and all my bones felt like they were made by pain itself. I went to my doctor's office to check if there were people already lined up. When i was parking the stang, I was still numb and didn't push the brake fast enough and I scratched the bumper w the wall Then, to make matters worse, I waited outside the stupid place in a hotter than hell day from 12:40-3:xx pm till they opened the door and let us in. When it was my turn, I had an enourmous fever and was almost going to fall. I managed to go to the pharmacy, get the meds & something to bite since I didn't ate anything since 10am that day, it was past 4:30pm. I got home, ate some of the stuff, and took my meds. Fever still up. Took a bath to cool down, no good. Put some ice in a bag. 9:00pm, still felt like my brains were going to melt, turned on the a/c in my room to max cool w more ice. 12:00pm, fever didn't drop. My mom went into my room to check me up. She prayed for me to the Lord and gave me the pills I was taking before going to the doctor and more ice. 1:00pm the fever was going down! Thanks to God and my mom.
I know, long rant but whatever
Old 12/24/08, 08:30 PM
Team Mustang Source

dang sounds slighly worse , and rant heck we all go though it and its not like nobody has ever had a cold, I hate like hade to get phemonia again , I had when I was 8 years old , they had to have this huge tube stuck in the side of my body to drain my lungs and it was this nasty green substance draining into a huge jug on the floor, I was in there for no less than 3 weeks, and back then my fondest memory of the whole event was the care that was recieved by the nurses, now a day youd never see that again.
I do hope that you get better soon Eduardo.
Old 12/24/08, 08:49 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Wow 3 WHOLE WEEKS!! Now that's teh suck, but the nurses sure made time fly by eh,
btw, check this site: http://www.villabombilla.com/
It was made by some guy's here in Puerto Rico. The background music changes w the model of the house. Our native music btw My house is #450.
Old 12/24/08, 08:50 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Dang would Chris like to have one done in his name signed ! I would !

http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...LI/Autographs/

The top picture how ever looks like he tried to forge one which leads me to wonder if either was actually signed by Mr. West ?
I know a joke bout those two, heh heh heh
Old 12/24/08, 08:57 PM
Team Mustang Source

That bring back some good memories I used to do some work for a heart surgeon here and his live in staff were Puerto Rican, and every time I was at the house Nadia I think was her name insited I always had to eat , she wassuch a fantastic cook, I can see why the doctor valued her as much as he did, then every other I have met ahave always left a Good Lssting memory with me, I think that it is when someone of a given ethnic diss's me that my guard goes up , so I guess what I'm trying to say You have a very friendly cultured background my friend !
Old 12/24/08, 09:01 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
merry christmas you old building and loan...oh whoops, just finished washing my favorite holiday movie

merry christmas everyone, you all bring a bit of joy to me everyday, and though I've never met you guys, I consider you all great friends
Old 12/24/08, 09:10 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

That bring back some good memories I used to do some work for a heart surgeon here and his live in staff were Puerto Rican, and every time I was at the house Nadia I think was her name insited I always had to eat , she wassuch a fantastic cook, I can see why the doctor valued her as much as he did, then every other I have met ahave always left a Good Lssting memory with me, I think that it is when someone of a given ethnic diss's me that my guard goes up , so I guess what I'm trying to say You have a very friendly cultured background my friend !
Thank you very much!
I know what you mean. Good mannered people are almost non existent nowdays. Trully sad really
Originally Posted by StangMahn
merry christmas you old building and loan...oh whoops, just finished washing my favorite holiday movie

merry christmas everyone, you all bring a bit of joy to me everyday, and though I've never met you guys, I consider you all great friends
Merry Christmas to you and your family as well. I feel the same for you guy's as well.
Old 12/24/08, 09:19 PM
Team Mustang Source

What also doesn't help is walking under one of these and at that particular moment in time it decides to let snow slide off & down on top of our heads and down our backs grrr.
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...1/Trees011.jpg
Old 12/24/08, 09:20 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
Santa's on his way. Merry Christmas every one.
Old 12/24/08, 09:23 PM
Team Mustang Source

I know a joke bout those two, heh heh heh
I think the suit give it away ?

Last edited by GottaHaveIt; 12/24/08 at 09:41 PM.
Old 12/24/08, 09:30 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

What also doesn't help is walking under one of these and at that particular moment in time it decides to let snow slide off & down on top of our heads and down our backs grrr.
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...1/Trees011.jpg
That would be called a non wanted snow shower.
Originally Posted by GrnT
Santa's on his way. Merry Christmas every one.
Merry Christmas Mark! Having fun?
Old 12/24/08, 09:31 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

I think the suite give it away ?
Since I know it in Spanish, I'll try to translate it the best I can.
One day Batman & Robin were cruising around in the Batmobile and then Robin asks Batman "hey, can I drive for a change?" Batman says "sure, why not?' They come to a stop & switch places.
Robbin mashes the throttle and the Batmobile rushes forward, "VROOOOOM" Robin shifts to 2nd "SCREECH, VROOOOOOOOOOOOMMM" then third "VVRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM" and says "Wow this thing sure flies" and when he's going to shift into 4th Batman says "Robin, kiss me!" Robbin puzzled ask "what?" Batman says again "Robin, kiss me!" Robin says "wtf is wrong with you saying something that gay to me!" then Batman replies "Gay huh, and when does the Batmobile has a manual trans you fool"

Last edited by edumspeed; 12/24/08 at 09:43 PM.
Old 12/24/08, 09:58 PM
Team Mustang Source

lol manual trans
Old 12/24/08, 10:03 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

I knew you'd like it!
Old 12/24/08, 10:07 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts

Good one Eduardo.

Maybe I can trick the wife into that.
Old 12/24/08, 10:07 PM
Team Mustang Source

I'm affraid that I'm a going to get glued to the tv now the wrath of Khan just started on the Star-Trek marathon I own every show but it's just cool about one after the other with commercials so one can go potty and refuel lol, a good friend Christine took this picture so those that do not have snow may appreciate how pictueque it looks.
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-christines-pic.jpg  
Old 12/24/08, 10:08 PM
Team Mustang Source

I knew you'd like it!
a lap dance how kinky !

Last edited by GottaHaveIt; 12/24/08 at 10:10 PM.
Old 12/24/08, 10:10 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Well I'm back from my parents and I'm waiting for the kiddies to go to sleep so I can be Santa.

My wife and I got a Garmin GPS from my parents and I got a Mustang Calender and a UT Longhorn Calender.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast