Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 9/27/12, 12:24 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I was reading the website info. Apparently each one has 2" of insulation. Once it gets to temperature it will maintain the temp for a very long time. So the key is to fill it full of ice or even pre chill the cooler. A little ice won't necessarily last ny longer because its trying to maintain its current temp.

Reminds me of the icynene foam houses we build. My house is like this. Get it to temp and the AC easily maintains it. Let it heat up to outside temp and its a booger getting it cooled of again. That's why I had to ultimately AC my garage. I had it spray foam insulated and it was hotter last summer late at night in the garage than it was outside. It got warm in the heat of the day with the doors open and couldn't cool off over night when the doors were shut. Now I've got a little 1 ton window unit cooling 1200 sq.ft. easily.
Yeah, there's quite a few people that have their garages insulated and air conditioned like that.

You know what they call them?

BALLERS!!!!

Wish I could afford to throw money around on a whim.

Don't you dare mention what I did last week.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 9/27/12 at 12:26 AM.
Old 9/27/12, 12:27 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Well it was hot at night and so I had to leave the doors open. And the lights attract bugs. Lots and lots of bugs. This is just easier. I practically live out there anyway. Thinking of getting a cot.
Old 9/27/12, 12:34 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Well it was hot at night and so I had to leave the doors open. And the lights attract bugs. Lots and lots of bugs. This is just easier. I practically live out there anyway. Thinking of getting a cot.
If the election goes the way its looking, I may end up having to live in a garage myself.

Damned shame that people can't roll the dice nowadays. I may be ****ed. Not really, but things will have to change for me.
Old 9/27/12, 12:37 AM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
If the election goes the way its looking, I may end up having to live in a garage myself.

Damned shame that people can't roll the dice nowadays. I may be ****ed. Not really, but things will have to change for me.
There's always an angle. You can get in bed with them like GE or GM. You could start up a solar company. That's an easy $500m.
Old 9/27/12, 12:50 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

There's always an angle. You can get in bed with them like GE or GM. You could start up a solar company. That's an easy $500m.
Don't think I don't have lawyers and accountants working on **** as we speak. Hopefully if worse comes to worst, the oldest will be able to take his knowledge and combine it with what I've accumulated and use it to take care of the youngest when I keel over here in a few years and they can make something out of it together. Hopefully (that is if the government doesn't decide that its best "for the people" to redistribute it all to those less fortunate, aka people that have done nothing but think they deserve everything).
Old 9/27/12, 12:56 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I just shoved a big, black ding dong full of white stuff in my mouth and I loved it.

Oh come on you perverts. I was talking about the Hostess cakes called Ding Dongs.

Seriously though, these damned things are delicious. Haven't had one in a long time. Probably a good thing considering how easy it is for me to become a fat ****.
Old 9/27/12, 01:02 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Sorry, my new leaf must have gotten caught up and flipped over in the wind.
Old 9/27/12, 01:32 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Joe doesn't know who King George is? Why am I not surprised?
I have to say though, from that era of country music, Keith Whitley is hands down my favorite. The whole story and his life fits the country music genre to a T.

Love his songs, they build me up and break my heart at the same time. Young as you are, you may not even know much about him, but talk about fantastic music and a great love story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Whitley

This is probably one of my favorites. He wrote it about his wife Lorrie Morgan shortly before he died and never got to record it in an actual studio before he passed, just laid it down in a home studio on a simple recorder.

It just rips my heart to shreds every time I hear it.

Love this one too. After he died, they dubbed her in with his original vocals. Great ****ing song. Hell, all of his songs were great. If it weren't for the booze killing him (typical country story) I think he would have been one of the greats of all time. Still love him though. I can relate to him.

Now this is a great country song. Truth.

Old 9/27/12, 05:58 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts

Nobody has it. At least nobody that will admit it. I'm not worthy.
I don't and I've got numbers for folks on here for emergency purposes and he's a hermit and won't give it up, even living in tornado ally like me.
I need to leave instructions with my brother or my friend that should anything happen to me that he will call Scott or someone and tell y'all I've bit the dust or something. Otherwise one day I'll just disappear. Poof.
People don't realize thier online precense and that aspect of it now days. I have a plan in place with specific instructions that if something happens who needs to notify certain people and things of that nature.
Old 9/27/12, 05:59 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Scott does.

I don't. I do know plenty that do have one.

It'll keep ice for days.
How in the world did you know that????? Yes I've got one and its awesome.
Old 9/27/12, 06:37 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Homecoming week lol
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-image-256666028.jpg  
Old 9/27/12, 06:41 AM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Scothew

How in the world did you know that????? Yes I've got one and its awesome.
You told me you idiot
Old 9/27/12, 06:45 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

You told me you idiot
Oh yea...

Was it pillow talk?

Old 9/27/12, 06:47 AM
Post *****

Oh yea...

Was it pillow talk?

You tell me. You were biting the pillow.
Old 9/27/12, 06:49 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

You tell me. You were biting the pillow.
Ok I didn't go that creepy.

Although I almost said it was to keep from laughing

Last edited by Scothew; 9/27/12 at 06:50 AM.
Old 9/27/12, 06:55 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
I have to say though, from that era of country music, Keith Whitley is hands down my favorite. The whole story and his life fits the country music genre to a T.

Love his songs, they build me up and break my heart at the same time. Young as you are, you may not even know much about him, but talk about fantastic music and a great love story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Whitley

This is probably one of my favorites. He wrote it about his wife Lorrie Morgan shortly before he died and never got to record it in an actual studio before he passed, just laid it down in a home studio on a simple recorder.

Keith Whitley-"Tell Lorrie I Love Her" - YouTube

It just rips my heart to shreds every time I hear it.

Love this one too. After he died, they dubbed her in with his original vocals. Great ****ing song. Hell, all of his songs were great. If it weren't for the booze killing him (typical country story) I think he would have been one of the greats of all time. Still love him though. I can relate to him.

Now this is a great country song. Truth.

Keith Whitley & Lorrie Morgan - 'Til a Tear Becomes a Rose - YouTube

My mom had the radio on this morning and for no reason it switched to another station. Ghost is back!
Old 9/27/12, 06:55 AM
Service Manager

Received 440 Likes on 217 Posts
He's the opposite of you. In every way.

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500
Does he have any songs gay enough that even I've heard them?
Fixed.....and Probably not in that case :P

Restricted from mobile use
Denied!

He won't like it. It's not Justin Beiber.
Fixed

Nope.

She's still a little girl. I don't like little girls. I'm sorry Joe.
Exactly, daughters or not....if she conceivably could be your daughter then it borders or even crosses into pedophile territory.

Besides, I like a woman who knows what she is doing

Your problem is that you have daughters. You see a little girl where a 20 year old is.
It's still a 20 year old....if there is 20 years seperating your age then it's still a little girl.....Until you are 50 and she is 30...then you are just a lucky old man who found someone willing to wait for you to kick the bucket so she can get your money :P

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
I don't like George Straits voice. He sings out of his nose. Irritates me like than Fran chick.
That Fran chick is annoying as hell!!!

Somehow. I doubt I'll be missed for more than a day.

Do me a favor. Find me a Mustang hearse. And have it do a burnout at the funeral home.
Don't think I've ever seen one but I can build you an R model Hearse for that day if you like

Yeah, there's quite a few people that have their garages insulated and air conditioned like that.

You know what they call them?

BALLERS!!!!

Wish I could afford to throw money around on a whim.

Don't you dare mention what I did last week.
Both you guys are ballers

We'll be lucky if we have a garage left if that is the case!

Yeah, but you have to be a campaign donor first.....I was thinking of starting a division dedicated to researching and building solar Muscle cars so I could rake in the cash.....but I don't have the money or willingness to donate to the dumbasses in the white house.

(that is if the government doesn't decide that its best "for the people" to redistribute it all to those less fortunate, aka people that have done nothing but think they deserve everything).
That's EXACTLY what they want....after all, you don't deserve your condo....someone less fortunate who chooses not to work does

Oh yea...

Was it pillow talk?

Good morning everyone!
Old 9/27/12, 06:59 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Morning lol
Old 9/27/12, 07:50 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
sup peeps?

wanting to go try out a new golf course, but these **** clouds and fog won't move out!
Old 9/27/12, 07:57 AM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey everyone! 30 min and counting until the end of the duty day. Hopefully I don't hurt myself bowling tonight

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast