Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 5/23/12, 12:55 PM
Service Manager

Received 440 Likes on 217 Posts
Originally Posted by jerseygirl

i want the real mustang not a picture

so? i know what i like and what i like is what i want to get!

ask Sean, i don't think i am high maintinence.....

paul where do you live again???
You missed the point....or just proved it show you a picture and you want the whole car

My wife likes and wants an Aston Martin Vantage...black on black....doesn't mean she is getting one

I live in the sticks according to some people....where people marry their sister, everyone is poor and broke and it's completely flat.....we like people to think that too, keeps them from moving here But where I live is considered the big city compared to where Scothew lives!
Old 5/23/12, 12:57 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra

I know the feeling brother. This place is a great way for me to kill time while I'm at work but it carries over some times. I just took the weekend off from TMS mostly. Only a couple posts. Just take a couple days and get back to reality. Then come back.
+1 ...
You know I had to take a break too Joe
I think another one is coming too. Just a few days and you'll feel better
Old 5/23/12, 01:01 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 63 Likes on 56 Posts
Originally Posted by svopaul
You missed the point....or just proved it show you a picture and you want the whole car

My wife likes and wants an Aston Martin Vantage...black on black....doesn't mean she is getting one

I live in the sticks according to some people....where people marry their sister, everyone is poor and broke and it's completely flat.....we like people to think that too, keeps them from moving here But where I live is considered the big city compared to where Scothew lives!
To be honest all I had to do was read that you had a 64 Marauder and I already want it
Old 5/23/12, 01:09 PM
Service Manager

Originally Posted by ford20
To be honest all I had to do was read that you had a 64 Marauder and I already want it

That one is shaping up to be pretty cool too....I put it on a modern Lincoln Frame and stuck a DOHC 4.6 out of a Mark VIII in it....but I've got a '99 Cobra engine that is going to be the final one put in it.

And for the record I gave my wife the '65 GT Fastback and now she want's a Vantage.....see, women always want more She even wants my G35...I told her No, that one was mine....although I should probably give it to her since I've been pulled over 3 times in it so far
Old 5/23/12, 01:16 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

I miss joe already.
Old 5/23/12, 01:26 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

you are married? how does she put up with your car addiction lol!!!

...as long as its out in the country and close enough to the city to get whatever i need and work i would be a happy girl....i just want to live where i dont see my neighbors and i want open roads and fields....i am so sick of city living...or i should say the suburbs....

Originally Posted by lalayla
I miss joe already.
me too
Old 5/23/12, 01:36 PM
Service Manager

you are married? how does she put up with your car addiction lol!!!

...as long as its out in the country and close enough to the city to get whatever i need and work i would be a happy girl....i just want to live where i dont see my neighbors and i want open roads and fields....i am so sick of city living...or i should say the suburbs....

Yup, she knew what she was signing up for....there is only ONE car I've bought that she didn't agree with and hates.....but if I come home and say I bought another Mustang...it's just another day, I just hear "What kind?".

I am in the country...only 30 minutes from Birmingham so it's not out of the way. Jersey though....Fuggehtaboutit! I could never live there! Been there, driven through it, you can keep it....
Old 5/23/12, 01:42 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Yup, she knew what she was signing up for....there is only ONE car I've bought that she didn't agree with and hates.....but if I come home and say I bought another Mustang...it's just another day, I just hear "What kind?".

I am in the country...only 30 minutes from Birmingham so it's not out of the way. Jersey though....Fuggehtaboutit! I could never live there! Been there, driven through it, you can keep it....
which car was that??? ... hahaha thats awesome is she also into cars or is it just something she is used to?

oh now that sounds nice ..Jersey is horrible...i hate it here...too many people, too much congestion...not to mention the lots here are tiny, i grew up on acres of land and woods close by and everything walking distance to the town center and then about 45 mins to the major city close by and then another hour to the Polish border...
Old 5/23/12, 01:43 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

That one is shaping up to be pretty cool too....I put it on a modern Lincoln Frame and stuck a DOHC 4.6 out of a Mark VIII in it....but I've got a '99 Cobra engine that is going to be the final one put in it.

And for the record I gave my wife the '65 GT Fastback and now she want's a Vantage.....see, women always want more She even wants my G35...I told her No, that one was mine....although I should probably give it to her since I've been pulled over 3 times in it so far
Holy schnikes that sounds like it is shaping up to be a sick build! What Lincoln are you using for the frame?

Orrr you could get a radar detector lol

I hate New Jersey, its stinky and a wannabe New York
Old 5/23/12, 01:48 PM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Joey really left?! Wtf
Old 5/23/12, 01:49 PM
Service Manager

which car was that??? ... hahaha thats awesome is she also into cars or is it just something she is used to?

oh now that sounds nice ..Jersey is horrible...i hate it here...too many people, too much congestion...not to mention the lots here are tiny, i grew up on acres of land and woods close by and everything walking distance to the town center and then about 45 mins to the major city close by and then another hour to the Polish border...
The Corvette....granted I hate it too which is why I am parting it out and putting the drivetrain into the '49 Delivery. **** car rides like a log wagon...no idea why people like those plastic piles of crap. I bought it to put a Ford engine in and tick off the chevy guys but I just can't stand the car and don't want to waste a perfectly good Ford engine on it. She was never into cars....until that one day she claimed the '65. I've put her into an '87 GT Vert, '90 7up Vert, Lincoln Mark VII(she beat a camaro in that one), '96 GT and now she drives a custom painted Magnum. Figures that when she finally appreciated cars enough to find one she wanted it was a freakin six figure Aston Martin!

Holy schnikes that sounds like it is shaping up to be a sick build! What Lincoln are you using for the frame?

Orrr you could get a radar detector lol

I hate New Jersey, its stinky and a wannabe New York
It should be...it's on a '93 Town car frame...without modifying anything I have 15" of room to fit a rear tire
Old 5/23/12, 01:59 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Didn't realize how sexy my car looks going down the road until someone else is driving it :P oo la la la Layla
Old 5/23/12, 02:03 PM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by lalayla
Didn't realize how sexy my car looks going down the road until someone else is driving it :P oo la la la Layla
I've only seen one other person drive my car, that was when I picked her up at the port! And man was she sexy! Only other time someone drove her (since I bought her) I was in the car too.
Old 5/23/12, 02:04 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

The Corvette....granted I hate it too which is why I am parting it out and putting the drivetrain into the '49 Delivery. **** car rides like a log wagon...no idea why people like those plastic piles of crap. I bought it to put a Ford engine in and tick off the chevy guys but I just can't stand the car and don't want to waste a perfectly good Ford engine on it. She was never into cars....until that one day she claimed the '65. I've put her into an '87 GT Vert, '90 7up Vert, Lincoln Mark VII(she beat a camaro in that one), '96 GT and now she drives a custom painted Magnum. Figures that when she finally appreciated cars enough to find one she wanted it was a freakin six figure Aston Martin!

It should be...it's on a '93 Town car frame...without modifying anything I have 15" of room to fit a rear tire
Hahahaha Can you blame her for wanting one of those? They are pretty sweet lol.

IT drops directly on the body or is there a lot of modification to make it fit? You should be able to get some decent wheels in the back than

Just curious ... How old are you and how many cars have you had because I wanna be you when I grow up HAHAHAHA
Old 5/23/12, 02:15 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Sean he is old enough to adopt me
Old 5/23/12, 02:19 PM
Service Manager

Hahahaha Can you blame her for wanting one of those? They are pretty sweet lol.

IT drops directly on the body or is there a lot of modification to make it fit? You should be able to get some decent wheels in the back than

Just curious ... How old are you and how many cars have you had because I wanna be you when I grow up HAHAHAHA
No, I look at it as permission to just get one if I can ever find one at the right price

You can make anything fit with a Plasma cutter

I'm 42....I've honestly lost count of how many cars I've had....well over 200 since I was 16....I think I had 7 vintage Mustangs at one time by the time I was 18(65 fastback, 68 Fastback and 4 69 Fastbacks...and one coupe).
Old 5/23/12, 02:22 PM
Service Manager

Sean he is old enough to adopt me
Well I can buy Mustangs without consulting the wife....but she might have a problem with me adopting young girls from New Jersey ....Now if you'll keep the house clean and have dinner ready I'd bet she would have no problem with it .....I'd better set some ground rules first, wouldn't want her giving you certain cars without permission
Old 5/23/12, 02:25 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Well I can buy Mustangs without consulting the wife....but she might have a problem with me adopting young girls from New Jersey ....Now if you'll keep the house clean and have dinner ready I'd bet she would have no problem with it .....I'd better set some ground rules first, wouldn't want her giving you certain cars without permission
i am an utter clean freak when it comes to cleaning the house....but uhhh cooking i think would = Alabama being wiped off the face of the Earth....
i just want 2 cars .... i am a little angel
Old 5/23/12, 02:33 PM
Service Manager

i am an utter clean freak when it comes to cleaning the house....but uhhh cooking i think would = Alabama being wiped off the face of the Earth....
i just want 2 cars .... i am a little angel
Hmmm, that means I could get you to keep the shop clean too ....if you are OCD you might need heavy meds

On the cooking, there is an italian place 250 feet from the house so that's easy to overcome

Now it's TWO cars?!?....granted it would probably take me a while to realize they were gone
Old 5/23/12, 02:39 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Hmmm, that means I could get you to keep the shop clean too ....if you are OCD you might need heavy meds

On the cooking, there is an italian place 250 feet from the house so that's easy to overcome

Now it's TWO cars?!?....granted it would probably take me a while to realize they were gone
i'm not OCD but i like keeping things organized and clean...

mmmmmmmm i love Italian !!!

well if its Alabama i end up in then it would be just a mustang, but if i stay in hellzone northern USA i would need two

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast