Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 6/9/12, 05:36 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Be safe on the trip, and good luck with everything
Old 6/9/12, 05:49 AM
Service Manager

Received 452 Likes on 224 Posts
New mustang at the beach yesterday....rear wheels getting buried in the sand.

Name:  ForumRunner_20120609_074901.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  21.5 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20120609_074933.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  21.3 KB
Old 6/9/12, 06:12 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Originally Posted by svopaul
New mustang at the beach yesterday....rear wheels getting buried in the sand.
Good job ford dealer
Old 6/9/12, 06:16 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jkstang78
Good Morning everyone. I know a lot of you don't know me. But from reading this forum I have seen all you people share a lot of your life's with each other. Today I will do the same. Today I start a new Journey in life, A journey that will change my life as I know it. I start to head South to meet my half sister, and biological father both for the very first time ever. This is has been something that my mom has kept a secret for 33 years of my life. If it wasn't for facebook, They would have never found me. I couldn't find them because I never knew their names at all. I can't tell you how excited and nervous I am all at the same time. As I drive down south to Georgia and Florida. I will be making stops along the way. I really didn't plan this trip out. I am just going to wing it, and be spontaneous and see where I end up. I will be looking for cool places to stop along the way to hang out for a day or two. I will try and share pics and whatever updates I have. I have never done anything like this before in my life. So I don't know what to expect. This is so far out of my comfort level. But I really think taking the road less traveled in my life will be the best thing for me. I am hoping to find new places to visit for the future. For when I meet the right girl I can take her to really nice places. Or even when meeting up with Family I can say hey let's go here. But anyway all of you have a nice day I am about to head out and hit the road.
Good luck man! Have a safe trip and hope everything goes well!
Old 6/9/12, 06:26 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 203 Likes on 132 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I can understand that. If I was a woman I'd want them as clean as possible too, nobody wants nasty feet tucked behind their ears.

Originally Posted by jerseygirl
how was that movie Jill?

Snow White was pretty good, Kristen Stewart was 100x better in Twilight though i have to say...

oh and when Sean and i were getting ice cream i saw a 2013 Sterling Grey v6, i have to say i like the tailights, and DESPISE the front end even more then the pictures show
It was ok. Certainly something that can wait until it comes out on DVD, but it was cute.

Good Morning everyone. I know a lot of you don't know me. But from reading this forum I have seen all you people share a lot of your life's with each other. Today I will do the same. Today I start a new Journey in life, A journey that will change my life as I know it. I start to head South to meet my half sister, and biological father both for the very first time ever. This is has been something that my mom has kept a secret for 33 years of my life. If it wasn't for facebook, They would have never found me. I couldn't find them because I never knew their names at all. I can't tell you how excited and nervous I am all at the same time. As I drive down south to Georgia and Florida. I will be making stops along the way. I really didn't plan this trip out. I am just going to wing it, and be spontaneous and see where I end up. I will be looking for cool places to stop along the way to hang out for a day or two. I will try and share pics and whatever updates I have. I have never done anything like this before in my life. So I don't know what to expect. This is so far out of my comfort level. But I really think taking the road less traveled in my life will be the best thing for me. I am hoping to find new places to visit for the future. For when I meet the right girl I can take her to really nice places. Or even when meeting up with Family I can say hey let's go here. But anyway all of you have a nice day I am about to head out and hit the road.
Good luck and have a safe trip
Old 6/9/12, 07:12 AM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Very cool, have a safe trip. I didn't know about my half sister until I was 19, mom never said anything to me until a phone call one day. Now I have her, her husband, and their two girls in my life. It's amazing how you can become close to people just because you share the same blood. Funny thing is we are actually pretty similar with some things.
Old 6/9/12, 07:25 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

I'm the only one.... And thankfully so, not sure I could handle someone like myself.
Old 6/9/12, 07:28 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

In search of coffee this morning in a small city that well wouldn't know what to do with a Starbucks if foamy himself taught a class on it.
Old 6/9/12, 07:29 AM
INKY

Originally Posted by Scothew
I'm the only one.... And thankfully so, not sure I could handle someone like myself.
Haha, both my siblings are half and older than me. I would love to hang out with someone like me though, lol.
Old 6/9/12, 07:35 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Originally Posted by Boss 1409

Haha, both my siblings are half and older than me. I would love to hang out with someone like me though, lol.
I hang out here.... It keeps me in check
Old 6/9/12, 07:37 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Yep. The world has enough with just one of me.
Old 6/9/12, 07:39 AM
INKY

Originally Posted by AlsCobra

Yep. The world has enough with just one of me.
Old 6/9/12, 07:42 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Boss 1409

Wasup brother? Weekend days and busy. This sucks man.
Old 6/9/12, 07:45 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Found coffee, some little hole in teh wall called Coffee Ninja..... on their wifi (wep key "chucknorris" )

Decent mocha.
Old 6/9/12, 07:48 AM
INKY

Originally Posted by AlsCobra

Wasup brother? Weekend days and busy. This sucks man.
Finally got the front yard mowed down! Girls are both going to sleepovers so I am going to hit the Schnapps House and have a drink with my friends there. Maybe head downtown
Old 6/9/12, 07:49 AM
INKY

Found coffee, some little hole in teh wall called Coffee Ninja..... on their wifi (wep key "chucknorris" )

Decent mocha.
might have to make myself a coffee!
Old 6/9/12, 08:26 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

And of course the time I have to get some side work and other junk done and able to concentrate is totally interrupted and shot for the rest of day
Old 6/9/12, 08:55 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Best of luck on your adventure Jay. I hope they are awesome when you meet them.

But Facebook still sucks. Just not in this one instance.
Old 6/9/12, 09:21 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 203 Likes on 132 Posts
At the dealer for my oil change. Told me about 3 hour wait. If I didn't drive 40 min to get here I'd leave. Guess I'll walk around and see what they have on the lot.

Mustangs Coast to Coast-image-3756122405.jpg
Old 6/9/12, 09:22 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
At the dealer for my oil change. Told me about 3 hour wait. If I didn't drive 40 min to get here I'd leave. Guess I'll walk around and see what they have on the lot.
Find a young salesman and get him to let you test drive stuff

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast