Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 5/1/12, 09:42 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Shelby08
We could put those rims on this "Boss"

http://www.websitesfordealers.com/cg...ta_id%3D280056
are they allowed to do that?!
Old 5/1/12, 09:42 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 201 Likes on 131 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch

That's me this afternoon. Luckily thursday is my last to of sitting in traffic!! One good thing about having an auto.
It's not usually that bad but they closed the expressway and rerouted everyone. Then you had people driving on the shoulder trying to get around everyone. I hate that they think they are the only people that need to be somewhere. I did give a thumbs up to the guy in the Beemer that blocked the shoulder so they couldn't get past him, lol. Don't these idiots know that the emergency vehicles need the shoulder?
Old 5/1/12, 09:43 AM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Petunia
are they allowed to do that?!
I'm not sure...

The sheet in the window said Boss 302 and it was advertised as a real one... I knew it was fake the second I got on the lot....but somebody will think it's a great deal on a Boss I may stop in and tell them.
Old 5/1/12, 09:49 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple

It's not usually that bad but they closed the expressway and rerouted everyone. Then you had people driving on the shoulder trying to get around everyone. I hate that they think they are the only people that need to be somewhere. I did give a thumbs up to the guy in the Beemer that blocked the shoulder so they couldn't get past him, lol. Don't these idiots know that the emergency vehicles need the shoulder?
I hate people Jill! Someone almost hit me because the car in front of me broke down. I had my blinker to go around and the car behind me tried to shoot around me without a blinker or anything and almost nailed my car. I hate when people think they are too good to wait and use emergency lanes too!
Old 5/1/12, 09:50 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple

Buses are the only things allowed on the shoulders here. I think i've only ever seen someone driving on the shoulder once in my life.
Old 5/1/12, 11:32 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Wasup peeps?
Old 5/1/12, 11:56 AM

There's a bird in the stairwell at school. Thing is so danged loud! I feel like I'm in a zoo.
Old 5/1/12, 11:59 AM

And apparently its pooping everywhere. Lol
Old 5/1/12, 12:17 PM

We have a dove nesting on our porch.
Attached Images  
Old 5/1/12, 12:20 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Starbucks

Just had a friend of mine contact me and say that she misses me and that I'm the most fun person to hang out with ever. Aw
Old 5/1/12, 12:34 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
home from work........

how is everyone doing today?
Old 5/1/12, 12:37 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 201 Likes on 131 Posts
Originally Posted by lalayla
I hate people Jill! Someone almost hit me because the car in front of me broke down. I had my blinker to go around and the car behind me tried to shoot around me without a blinker or anything and almost nailed my car. I hate when people think they are too good to wait and use emergency lanes too!
People are stupid

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Buses are the only things allowed on the shoulders here. I think i've only ever seen someone driving on the shoulder once in my life.
Not supposed to drive on the shoulder here either, but they do.

Originally Posted by lalayla
Starbucks

Just had a friend of mine contact me and say that she misses me and that I'm the most fun person to hang out with ever. Aw
Aww
Old 5/1/12, 12:44 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Originally Posted by jerseygirl
home from work........

how is everyone doing today?
I'm good! how are you DD?

And it was nice of my friend to write me since we had some distance come between us due to stupid reasons. I'm glad to have real conversations and solve things.
Old 5/1/12, 12:47 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
tired from work but great otherwise my phone shipped!!!!!!! i should have it in soon

i just recently got back in touch with one of my closest friends, i love him like a brother and i couldn't be happier he is back in my life

i have come to learn that some people stay in your life and use you and leave, but then there are other people that may come and go but it is as if they never left and you fall back into a friendship that was unchanged
Old 5/1/12, 12:52 PM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
School's out for me. All my friends are still in haha. I hate being bored, I'm gonna have to work more to stay occupied...
Old 5/1/12, 01:02 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i have come to learn that some people stay in your life and use you and leave,
Understood. Frustrating.

Last edited by cdynaco; 5/1/12 at 01:49 PM.
Old 5/1/12, 01:04 PM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Skipped some pages today, lol. About to get some grub, hope everyone is well!
Old 5/1/12, 01:22 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tired from work but great otherwise my phone shipped!!!!!!! i should have it in soon

i just recently got back in touch with one of my closest friends, i love him like a brother and i couldn't be happier he is back in my life

i have come to learn that some people stay in your life and use you and leave, but then there are other people that may come and go but it is as if they never left and you fall back into a friendship that was unchanged

What you say is true. I know people that only used me to work on there cars. Because they knew I liked doing it. At first I didn't catch on and thought I was helping the kid out. But then it got out of hand and I started charging him to do stuff. He stopped calling and asking to fix his mustang.

Diana those are the people that really care about you. Those are the rare friendships. And trust me when I say you made another one.
Old 5/1/12, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by jkstang78

What you say is true. I know people that only used me to work on there cars. Because they knew I liked doing it. At first I didn't catch on and thought I was helping the kid out. But then it got out of hand and I started charging him to do stuff. He stopped calling and asking to fix his mustang.

Diana those are the people that really care about you. Those are the rare friendships. And trust me when I say you made another one.
Hell half the people that call me have car questions. Even a hey let's hang out turns into a car issue hang out. It's starting to lighten up finally because I only help a few people with their cars anymore.
Old 5/1/12, 01:27 PM

I honestly don't get people like that. Don't they have the slightest feelings of guilt? I have known way too many people who just use you as their on demand friend.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast