Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 9/14/11, 01:40 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by lalayla
Lol

Today is the anniversary of my dads death so I'm a little bummed out today...
it's the anniversary of my grandmothers death as well. She had that bastard cancer stuff...Happened a month after my birth, apparently that's what she was waiting on. Kinda makes you feel bad and important at the same time.

Originally Posted by runningwild4.6
So sorry to hear Amie for your loss,
Perhaps turn it in to an annual event to celebrate his life instead.
we do that for my grandfathers death. My dad, his 3 brothers and myself usually get together for a weekend and celebrate his life.
Old 9/14/11, 01:53 PM
Bear Eats King...
Bear ****s Bone

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra

Come on Gary. Even the Boss crowd was having fun with that thread. With all due respect: is this the mustang nursing home?
Careful. He might hit you over the head with a cane...
Old 9/14/11, 02:08 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
It's a hell of a thing to come in here after being thrown out of another forum and start acting like you know what we need.

I am not telling anyone to leave but the next time you point fingers at those Boss guys or the mods here remember there are 4 more fingers in your hand pointing right back at you.

I thought it was cute and funny at first and I defended it, but now it's becoming childish.
Old 9/14/11, 02:21 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
It's a hell of a thing to come in here after being thrown out of another forum and start acting like you know what we need.

I am not telling anyone to leave but the next time you point fingers at those Boss guys or the mods here remember there are 4 more fingers in your hand pointing right back at you.

I thought it was cute and funny at first and I defended it, but now it's becoming childish.
Wow man. Wow. Has it become childish since you became a mod? With all due respect. Should we take this place seriously? Or should it be entertaining? Maybe I've missed the entire concept of TMS or didn't see the mission statement.
Old 9/14/11, 02:24 PM
Bear Eats King...
Bear ****s Bone

It was a simple joke. Why must everyone take things so seriously. Can we not have a good time without everyone getting so worked up about a comment. It's the internet. It's not like a joke on here is going to effect your day. Unless you take it seriously. My bad for joking around. All I leave the jokes to you. Don't feel like having to find another cyber home...
Old 9/14/11, 02:40 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
A few more weeks on the Biloxi coast. Be there and we celebrate big time.
When is this shindig? I might be in the area.
Old 9/14/11, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

When is this shindig? I might be in the area.
October 2nd thru the 9th. Fri and sat 7th & 8th are the big days. Let me know if you make a pass out there.
Old 9/14/11, 02:44 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by runningwild4.6

Wow, that's a lot to absorb.

remind me, how long has he been gone?
Yeah, sorry about that. Just needed to vent it out I guess. He's been gone since 1995 so a little while now...
Originally Posted by StangMahn

it's the anniversary of my grandmothers death as well. She had that bastard cancer stuff...Happened a month after my birth, apparently that's what she was waiting on. Kinda makes you feel bad and important at the same time.

we do that for my grandfathers death. My dad, his 3 brothers and myself usually get together for a weekend and celebrate his life.
Last year this day was a good celebration

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

I don't want to cause any trouble.
Old 9/14/11, 02:46 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Took me skydiving when I was ten lol
Attached Images  
Old 9/14/11, 03:12 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
October 2nd thru the 9th. Fri and sat 7th & 8th are the big days. Let me know if you make a pass out there.
Hmm, that will be toward the end of what I have planned, I'll have to see how things pan out over the next 2 weeks.
Old 9/14/11, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Hmm, that will be toward the end of what I have planned, I'll have to see how things pan out over the next 2 weeks.
Should be a hell of a show this year. Almost overgrowing the area and the area is over 10 miles easy. I'll take the cannon this year and get some good pics.
Old 9/14/11, 03:22 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Hey F150 Sean. Happy 19th! Soda toast!!
Old 9/14/11, 03:51 PM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Wow man. Wow. Has it become childish since you became a mod? With all due respect. Should we take this place seriously? Or should it be entertaining? Maybe I've missed the entire concept of TMS or didn't see the mission statement.
Originally Posted by texastboneking
It was a simple joke. Why must everyone take things so seriously. Can we not have a good time without everyone getting so worked up about a comment. It's the internet. It's not like a joke on here is going to effect your day. Unless you take it seriously. My bad for joking around. All I leave the jokes to you. Don't feel like having to find another cyber home...
Just remember guys, we have been here a lot longer than you. We know what we want, what we like and how we like it. There is no point in trying to buck the system, you won't get anywhere. Accept it or simply move on. Remember you are the ones coming in from outside and are asking for acceptance into this forum. If you don't like the forum then there are plenty of others out there that you can go and have a look see at. No one asked you to join and no one is keeping you here, so don't let the door hit you in the A$$. I can assure you that there won't be any hard feelings from any of us.
Old 9/14/11, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by 07S197

Just remember guys, we have been here a lot longer than you. We know what we want, what we like and how we like it. There is no point in trying to buck the system, you won't get anywhere. Accept it or simply move on. Remember you are the ones coming in from outside and are asking for acceptance into this forum. If you don't like the forum then there are plenty of others out there that you can go and have a look see at. No one asked you to join and no one is keeping you here, so don't let the door hit you in the A$$. I can assure you that there won't be any hard feelings from any of us.
I don't think any rules were broken. I don't think you own the place. This isn't a union run site so seniority doesn't mean squat. If this site is exclusive to only certain people then I must have missed something. So right back at ya buddy.
Old 9/14/11, 04:02 PM
legacy Tms Member

Received 155 Likes on 118 Posts
normally i would`nt reply on anything like this but i just read the whole thread and did`nt see anything to warrent closing it .. just some guys bantering with each other .. no name calling ,, no foul language .. the moderators of late have begun to rule with an iron fist ...
Old 9/14/11, 04:21 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by HOSS429
normally i would`nt reply on anything like this but i just read the whole thread and did`nt see anything to warrent closing it .. just some guys bantering with each other .. no name calling ,, no foul language .. the moderators of late have begun to rule with an iron fist ...
Yep - guys having some late night fun and some good natured jousting. I realize some if the previous threads were getting intense on a few posts. But not last nights.
Guess we better not say anything about the other guys football team either.

Last edited by cdynaco; 9/14/11 at 04:23 PM.
Old 9/14/11, 04:25 PM
Bear Eats King...
Bear ****s Bone

Glad to see I won't get banned for making a friendly joke. Some ppl just need to get over themselves.
Old 9/14/11, 04:25 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by 07S197
Just remember guys, we have been here a lot longer than you.
No offense, but have you looked through the members list and seen how many of the 'old guys' have ditched tms and never post anymore?
Old 9/14/11, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by cdynaco

Yep - guys having some late night fun and some good natured jousting. I realize some if the previous threads were getting intense on a few posts. But not last nights.
Guess we better not say anything about the other guys football team either.

That's all I'm saying man. Having a little fun on a duplicate topic thread that has been gone over again and again. No harm no foul. And then we get the "you don't have to be here" BS. Lighten up a bit guys. until it starts to get ugly, it's all in good fun and only meant for a little entertainment. The boss crowd have great cars but need to be checked up from time to time. They don't even participate in the rest of the site.
Old 9/14/11, 04:35 PM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Originally Posted by cdynaco
No offense, but have you looked through the members list and seen how many of the 'old guys' have ditched tms and never post anymore?
As a matter of fact, POTR hasn't had a post since 9/1/11... I swear it is the +10 crowd that has moved out all of the 05-09 guys who really made this site what it is or was. It's too bad really......

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast