Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 9/5/11, 06:46 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 203 Likes on 132 Posts
Originally Posted by StangMahn
make sure you can find some, Midwest Auto Gear went out of business last I heard.
CJ's has them in stock
Old 9/5/11, 06:51 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by 1999Pony
I basically have done the same thing and now I will be close to 30 when I graduate. It sucks, I wish I had just buckled down 6 years ago and got it done. Finish it up bud and then take a break.
i am 22 and seriously want to go back to school and at least get my bachelors degree so i can find myself a better job...

it really is boring without school and without a serious job :/
Old 9/5/11, 07:05 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jerseygirl

i am 22 and seriously want to go back to school and at least get my bachelors degree so i can find myself a better job...

it really is boring without school and without a serious job :/
I'm 21 always hate school, bailed on high school so I can start working. I had great grades so I was able to get my high school diploma a year early in an adult program. An I tried college but it's so boring and I can't concentrate and a huge procrastinator. Not to mention school is a waste if you have no idea what you are going for. And even still if you get your degree and in this day and age knowing someone will get you the job over credentials. I'm very blessed to work an amazing job with excellent pay with only my high school diploma and it because i knew someone in the line of business.
Old 9/5/11, 07:17 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
I'll be near 23 when I'm done wih undergrad school. 24 - 25 when done with my first masters. Few years after that, I'll be back in school again for my MBA.

college is soooo much better than work
Old 9/5/11, 07:20 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Originally Posted by DaSFGiants4Life
I'm 21 always hate school, bailed on high school so I can start working. I had great grades so I was able to get my high school diploma a year early in an adult program. An I tried college but it's so boring and I can't concentrate and a huge procrastinator. Not to mention school is a waste if you have no idea what you are going for. And even still if you get your degree and in this day and age knowing someone will get you the job over credentials. I'm very blessed to work an amazing job with excellent pay with only my high school diploma and it because i knew someone in the line of business.
i hate school with a passion and didn't even graduate high school (seriously LONG story and will not post it here) and only went to college for Education to please my parents, i still don't know what i want to do or where i want to go but i do know one thing and that is i want to be a person that helps other people in life. thank God that you have a job and are so very lucky, i have a stressful job with terrible pay but around here that is the most flexible job i can find and i do love it and hate it at the same time.
Old 9/5/11, 07:43 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Right now employers are being extremely picky on who they hire. I spent 16 months laid off and couldn't find anything or any company that would take me, even though I was 99% compatible with what they were doing. I had/have 27 years experience in electronic manufacturing but that wasn't enuff because I didn't have soldering experience.

Now i'm working through a temp agency for the past year and i'm placed in the same company that laid me off for 40% less pay.

I've been to job fairs where there were 700+ people showing up for 50 jobs. It's crazy out there.
Old 9/5/11, 08:40 PM
My C/T is cooler than Arin is.

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 1999Pony
I basically have done the same thing and now I will be close to 30 when I graduate. It sucks, I wish I had just buckled down 6 years ago and got it done. Finish it up bud and then take a break.
same here, I'll be 25 now when I graduate, shoulda been 21
Old 9/5/11, 09:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I am 25 and just got an associates And I still have at probably 3 yrs minimum
Old 9/5/11, 09:06 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDKce...eature=related
Old 9/5/11, 09:09 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Can I answer?

Old 9/5/11, 09:12 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOgAL...eature=related
Old 9/5/11, 09:14 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLpRO...eature=related
Old 9/5/11, 09:21 PM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
If all goes well for me I'll be 20 with an associates degree. I'm still not completely sure on what I want to do either, but I'm about positive I want it to revolve around cars, and not as a mechanic/tech. I want to be in the design and building phase of auto making.

But I hate math :scared:
Old 9/5/11, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by mustangGT90210
If all goes well for me I'll be 20 with an associates degree. I'm still not completely sure on what I want to do either, but I'm about positive I want it to revolve around cars, and not as a mechanic/tech. I want to be in the design and building phase of auto making.

But I hate math :scared:
automotive design was want I wanted to do as well
Old 9/5/11, 09:38 PM
Legacy Tms Member

i am more then likely going to go into the Social Work field since that would be a good place for me, even though i would rather work as a Counselor...

i dropped out with one semester left of my associates degree, if i go back to college i will go back to get a Bachelors in Sociology or Social Work ...don't know what college just yet, i just would love to get out of NJ and start somewhere new and fresh where no one knows me and can't judge me.
Old 9/5/11, 09:41 PM
Legacy Tms Member

now that i am pretty much falling asleep slowly i am off to bed

you boys have a great night and will see you in the morning
Old 9/5/11, 09:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Peace
Old 9/5/11, 11:22 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
nathan i dropped out of college and it is driving me insane that i made that decision and i cant wait to save enough money and go back and finish what i started...

finish and be done and over it just so you have that degree in your hand and then can move on with your life....
I keep telling myself that. I really want to just be finished already. I just absolutely hate how it eats away at my life though. It's not so much going to school that I hate (though it is a pain), it's all the homework and other crap you have to do. I procrastinate like the world is coming to an end, and it just weighs me down so much. It just sucks away at my life. It's like going into a school coma. 15 weeks where all you're allowed to think about is school, while the rest of the world moves on without you. Plus our house is torn apart because we're remodeling the kitchen and I just can't function. It's all driving me nuts. Plus I wanted to finish the garage before school started and now I don't know when I'm gonna have the time to work on it. And it's not like I can just leave it the way it is right now.
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
1800 and it's only taken 4 years (and one forum crash) to get there

08GTCandyApple
Mrs. Opportunity

Car: 08 GT/CS "Scarlet"
Congrats Jill!

i am more then likely going to go into the Social Work field since that would be a good place for me, even though i would rather work as a Counselor...

i dropped out with one semester left of my associates degree, if i go back to college i will go back to get a Bachelors in Sociology or Social Work ...don't know what college just yet, i just would love to get out of NJ and start somewhere new and fresh where no one knows me and can't judge me.
Good luck getting back into school. Hopefully you can find something that works for you. I feel the same way about starting somewhere fresh. I love MN (weather permitting), but there's so many people here that I'd just love to run away from. Too many jerks in my past and present. I don't think I could survive leaving though. And where I am now is better than a cardboard box somewhere else.
Old 9/5/11, 11:28 PM

Just checked. My video has over 1k views in under 24hrs.
Old 9/6/11, 12:36 AM

Can anyone recommend some good all season tires for the GT? The yokohamas I have now only lasted about 25k miles. Don't think they'll last much longer much less make it through the winter. I need something that'll work well in the snow (can't afford snow tires), but also do well in the summer. I guess it doesn't help much that a lot of you live in the south.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast