Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 8/31/10, 10:56 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by ford20
Thats a long movie referrance went over my head lol ... Is there a particular scene or maybe a car in that scene to give me an idea?
In the Cuda when they were stealing the Lambo.
Old 8/31/10, 10:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How about a 69 Road Runner
ok I know I just got a chevy OMG YES SHE JUST SAID IT... but a road runner,,,, do you really want that parked NEXT to your stang?

We have a 55 chevy and we are just a ford and chevy family... i've already taught our daughter to call a dog a dog... no offence... lol.

and I was just informed its a road runner's a DODGE... YOU ARE GROUNDED... YOUR STANG shall be taken and driven ONLY by your girlfriend!!! HA!
Old 8/31/10, 10:59 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by 04LellowGT
ok I know I just got a chevy OMG YES SHE JUST SAID IT... but a road runner,,,, do you really want that parked NEXT to your stang?

We have a 55 chevy and we are just a ford and chevy family... i've already taught our daughter to call a dog a dog... no offence... lol.

and I was just informed its a road runner's a DODGE... YOU ARE GROUNDED... YOUR STANG shall be taken and driven ONLY by your girlfriend!!! HA!

naomi, i need to learn manual before i steal his stang!!!
Old 8/31/10, 11:00 PM

Thats a long movie referrance went over my head lol ... Is there a particular scene or maybe a car in that scene to give me an idea?
UMMM WOW,,,, YOUR MAN CARD AND STANG CARD should be PULLED... you should know that movie BY HEART... awesome cars, sexy ppl, lots of action... GROUNDED... DIANA... GROUND HIM! Send him to your room... he's been a bad bad boy!

Last edited by 04LellowGT; 8/31/10 at 11:00 PM. Reason: hit finished too soon
Old 8/31/10, 11:00 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 63 Likes on 56 Posts
Thats the scene I had in mind Dirk, just wasnt sure if I should say it

Ok you can keep your 55 Shoebox Ill take my 57 Chevy

Hmmm 69 Road Runner with a 426 Hemi yeeeah I think Id rather have that then a 69 Camaro Parked next to a Mustang ... Your Mustangs will only be driven by dirk and you will be given a 1970 Germlin to drive from now on
Old 8/31/10, 11:01 PM
Legacy Tms Member

UMMM WOW,,,, YOUR MAN CARD AND STANG CARD should be PULLED... you should know that movie BY HEART... awesome cars, sexy ppl, lots of action... GROUNDED... DIANA... GROUND HIM! Send him to your room... he's been a bad bad boy!

omg naomi hahahahaahahahahahahahaha
Old 8/31/10, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by zhovkva89

naomi, i need to learn manual before i steal his stang!!!
Babygirl, I will teach you, I rock the stick!!! No issues Stick or auto... tho I do prefer stick even if auto gives you a 1/4 of a second more speed!
Old 8/31/10, 11:02 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

HAHA First off thats why I said what scene and what car since I have seen that movie about 17 trillion times and I own it and Second sending me to her room? Is that supposed to be a punishment
Old 8/31/10, 11:02 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
I'll take a Mopar over a Chevy any day. Especially from the muscle car era.
Old 8/31/10, 11:03 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Babygirl, I will teach you, I rock the stick!!! No issues Stick or auto... tho I do prefer stick even if auto gives you a 1/4 of a second more speed!
u rock that stick eh ? !!! hahahaha i will learn!!!
Old 8/31/10, 11:04 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Thank you ... You are the weakest link Naomi goodbye

Old 8/31/10, 11:05 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

urgh!!!
Old 8/31/10, 11:07 PM

Thats the scene I had in mind Dirk, just wasnt sure if I should say it

Ok you can keep your 55 Shoebox Ill take my 57 Chevy

Hmmm 69 Road Runner with a 426 Hemi yeeeah I think Id rather have that then a 69 Camaro Parked next to a Mustang ... Your Mustangs will only be driven by dirk and you will be given a 1970 Germlin to drive from now on
HA HA, I have a big man but he's not even Big enough to TRY to enforce that (the mustang and gremlin comment besides Dirk loves it too much when I spank lil boy's butts when Im racing or driving cars... they always think oh she's JUST A CHICK...

And its a 55 chevy truck... not sure about the shoebox but there are alot of 57's I go for the older more rare trucks... I dont like the OLD ford trucks... prefer the chevy's... And nothing I mean nothing would beat me out on the old camaro or the old corvettes... I really be lovin those 70 corvettes...
Old 8/31/10, 11:11 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

HA HA, I have a big man but he's not even Big enough to TRY to enforce that (the mustang and gremlin comment besides Dirk loves it too much when I spank lil boy's butts when Im racing or driving cars... they always think oh she's JUST A CHICK...

And its a 55 chevy truck... not sure about the shoebox but there are alot of 57's I go for the older more rare trucks... I dont like the OLD ford trucks... prefer the chevy's... And nothing I mean nothing would beat me out on the old camaro or the old corvettes... I really be lovin those 70 corvettes...
Aint nothing wrong with kicken their asses and then watching them cry

Oh I thought you meant yeah didnt think you had a truck, for me it depends on the years for Fords like like late 40s-early 50s im ok with but from like the 60s on I love the Ford trucks, for the most part

My Uncle has a 73 Corvette Stingray I think. I forget what year besides 63 the Stingray was produced but thats what he has and he LOVES it!! As for Camaros only good looking ones were the 67-69.
Old 8/31/10, 11:13 PM

HAHA First off thats why I said what scene and what car since I have seen that movie about 17 trillion times and I own it and Second sending me to her room? Is that supposed to be a punishment
If she's out rockin the stick on your car and you're locked in the room??? Cant see your sexy woman in your sexy car... it should be punishment....

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Sorry Doll just never been a big dog fan even from the old era,,, well I dont mind the old challenger... I guess. I really just love the 69 camaro... seriously.

It aint hard... a lil patience, some pressure and sensation...

Thank you ... You are the weakest link Naomi goodbye

Well Im glad you said bye... lol... I dont care if all the men on here SCREAMED MOPAR... Im a woman, I walk my own way and rock it all the way! Only way to go... be bold be brave and have your own mind... lol.

urgh!!!
Hey. she'll rock driving stick and show the boys what its all about...
Old 8/31/10, 11:13 PM
Legacy Tms Member

ok kids im majorly sleepys....going to lay down...

have a great night naomi and dirkamuffinman...
Old 8/31/10, 11:14 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Yes. Everyone who says they are married but are not actually married. :stfu:

And married or not please don't bring your significant others here. We are friends across the country here, what we don't want to hear are the day to day pokes and bickering of a 'married' couple with puppy love.
You eave Diana & Sean outta this !
And they called it puppy love.
Old 8/31/10, 11:14 PM
Legacy Tms Member

naomi my dear, u are crazy hahahahahahahahaah
Old 8/31/10, 11:17 PM

Aint nothing wrong with kicken their asses and then watching them cry

Oh I thought you meant yeah didnt think you had a truck, for me it depends on the years for Fords like like late 40s-early 50s im ok with but from like the 60s on I love the Ford trucks, for the most part

My Uncle has a 73 Corvette Stingray I think. I forget what year besides 63 the Stingray was produced but thats what he has and he LOVES it!! As for Camaros only good looking ones were the 67-69.
EXACTLY LOVE THOSE 73'S we just found a numbers matching one... Im dying...

And yeah I love the coupes - 30's YUM YUM... FORD of course... I really am pretty exact in what I like.

I love the 67 - 69, I can't ***** about my 2001 but I really really won't cry if I was to get a new one! lol... hint hint baby... if you love me and wanna make me happy... get me a 2011 5.0 mustang and a 2003 - 2004 cobra... lol... love you pookie dirkles..
Old 8/31/10, 11:21 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Have a GoodNight Diana, sweet dreams

If she's out rockin the stick on your car and you're locked in the room??? Cant see your sexy woman in your sexy car... it should be punishment....

Sorry Doll just never been a big dog fan even from the old era,,, well I dont mind the old challenger... I guess. I really just love the 69 camaro... seriously.

It aint hard... a lil patience, some pressure and sensation...

Well Im glad you said bye... lol... I dont care if all the men on here SCREAMED MOPAR... Im a woman, I walk my own way and rock it all the way! Only way to go... be bold be brave and have your own mind... lol.

Hey. she'll rock driving stick and show the boys what its all about...
Ok now thats different you never said anything about her not being locked in with me lol

For me the only Plymouth I will rock is the 69 Road Runner other then that you can keep all the Mopars you want, Ill stick with my Fairlanes, Mustangs, Corvettes and Chevelles lol

Umm I have something for that put not quite sure if I should say it since Im a gentleman

To each their own and So far I like your tastes in cars, thats gonna be one hell of a garage thats for **** sure!!

Ive tried to teach her but she doesnt want to learn on my car since shes afraid she'll brake it

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast