Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 8/3/10, 03:01 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Hey Nathan...

http://www.nexeo.net/?p=488
Old 8/3/10, 03:06 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Thanks Jill!

Originally Posted by denlem
Saw that posted on droid life a little bit ago. Not sure I want to do it though. I wanna see what all happens before I actually go for it.
Old 8/3/10, 03:09 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Hell, I can't even do that. That's why I take showers, well, that and the fact that I don't care to wash my face in the same water that my bunghole and ******** have been marinating in.
that's one of the funniest things I've read in a while!

Hahahaha, you don't even know what you're in for with Blaine. In general, boys are nasty little beasts. I remember getting mine out of the bath and having him laying on the counter drying him off, and about the time you got finished he would **** straight up in the air halfway to the ceiling and all over you and himself while laughing his *** off.
guilty...

For me personally, 4.10s would just be too much with a manual for a daily driver. If it was an auto, 4.10s it would be.
, I need a bit more power I think, but gear wise, it's great. And I already have to shift quick enough so the exhaust isnt completely roaring

Last edited by StangMahn; 8/3/10 at 03:33 PM.
Old 8/3/10, 03:33 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Anybody have an idea of what a good paint job will run?

There's an ever increasing number of spots on Sophia where the paint isnt what it should be. And the bugs on the front bumper are absolutely rediculous, which might be helped by one of the clear bras. When it gets cooler I'm going to order a polisher and see what I can do about the spots. Aside from that, I've got a few things in mind that will need paint, and they're never gonna match what's on there
Old 8/3/10, 03:45 PM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by Knight
This is what i mean with the dog drawings.
Nice! I know my mom would give thought to getting one of those. Later down the line when you've got a bigger portfolio I'll show it to her She used to do all the photography for a breeder around here for champion show dog Golden Retrievers. 2 of our dogs came from her, both have a great pedigree, but we don't care bout the show ring much
Originally Posted by cdynaco
Its the stallion that ate me and sent me into early retirement. I didn't put him down out of spite, but so no one else would get hurt. I loved that horse. So I skinned him for a bedspread, mounted the head, and some other stuff. Gonna get my money's worth. LOL
Good horse went bad horsey. Bizarre story.
So... What's the story? What part of you did he eat? You got me wonderin' !
Originally Posted by denlem
Yahoo, gmail, etc should let it go through, even into spam folders. Some internet providers like AT&T will stop some spam on their end and won't even let it through, even if it's not really spam.

I'll do the manual upgrade for those having problems.
I haven't gotten mine either, AOL Webmail. Or I missed it, but I'm pretty sure it's not there. I'll re-re-check again though
Originally Posted by 07S197
So I will be getting 4.10's installed on the 20th.

Now I'm thinking about calling back and seeing if they will do FRPP 1" drop springs and GT500 upper strut mounts the same day. I think this will let the car handle the rough Boston roads while not looking like it's 4WD

Originally Posted by 07S197
Does anyone think that the 4.10's will be too much? I just hate to do 3.73's and then wish I had 4.10's. I want a S/C so badly but idk if I will ever be able to afford one. That's why I'm thinking that I want the 4.10's

@65mph the 3.31's in the car give a 5th gear RPM of 1822
the 3.73's would be 2054 RPM
the 4.10's will be 2258 RPM

I will only have a speed of 35mph in 1st at 6k
Hey, dude, 35mph in first gear is more than enough! That thing will be geared just like the Escape my mom got rid of. It's fun And it gives you more incentive to have faster shifts too

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I found a Cadbury chocolate bar in a convenience store the early 80's filled with maggots.

Sean-Looks awesome. All you need is wheels/tires dude. 32's would be perfect.
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Looks good Sean!
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Looks good from what I can see Sean!
Thanks guys and Jill

I took some polish to the worst looking wheel after work today(more to come on that) and sadly, the chrome-like shine isn't fully returning. Some of the actual polished aluminum has wore off over time, leaving just normal aluminum I guess. Either way, it doesn't shine equally. But it didn't before, so now I'll have blinding wheels in spots. I mean, you don't even notice unless you're on top of the wheel, but it really pisses me off, especially since the chrome look is REALLY growing on me.

As far as 32s, I agree completely! I'd love to do 32x11.50 on a 10" wide wheel, so they'll stick out a little past the fenders, more off road looking Only thing is I gotta level the truck, put my bumper back in place:

, and find out what's making this thing chow down on my passenger side front tire. It may be hard to tell, but the bumper hangs into wheel well just enough that a 32 won't fit

And then work today... well, it rained over 2 inches there last night, and the ground was pretty well saturated. I got their Tacoma stuck, and much later unstuck when I floored it and found and old irrigation set up underneath where I was, and got traction. My truck, on the other hand... I was gonna use it to go get the Taco, when it got stuck Drove over a really soft area, and that was it. I was so far in my valve stems were helping sling the stuff. Had to get the tractor to get me out, 'cause I was in there good. Just another reason to get 2 mudders for the back And also, a pic of some mud on the fender, and where it was on the tire/rim. It really isn't anything much at all on the truck, but damnit, that thing was cleaner than ever before that!

And, for once my phone camera captured the exact color of my paint! That's the real blue of this truck haha
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-muddy-tire.jpg  

Last edited by mustangGT90210; 8/3/10 at 03:48 PM.
Old 8/3/10, 03:47 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

blahhhh bugs almost ate me alive outside just now
Old 8/3/10, 03:49 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Somebody must have poisoned my whisky.

I'm a Bluesman. Like rock and acoustic stuff too.

But tonight I'm going to my 5th Reggae concert since beginning of June. WTF?
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-mike-horn.jpg  
Old 8/3/10, 03:57 PM
Legacy Tms Member

ur going ?
Old 8/3/10, 03:57 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by zhovkva89

blahhhh bugs almost ate me alive outside just now
Do you have deer flies there too? The kind that swarm and swarm around your head biting you?
Old 8/3/10, 04:03 PM

Do you have deer flies there too? The kind that swarm and swarm around your head biting you?
Call 'em horse flies here... unless there are both kinds?
Old 8/3/10, 04:05 PM

Looks liek there are both kinds but they are similar!

http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/2000/2115.html
Old 8/3/10, 04:09 PM
Legacy Tms Member

omfg what are those?!!??!!?!?!?!?!??!?
Old 8/3/10, 04:10 PM

Old 8/3/10, 04:11 PM
Legacy Tms Member

omg they look horrible.......

i think i need to put myself in a bubble
Old 8/3/10, 04:13 PM
Post *****

ur going ?
Yeah! My neighbor down the road invited me so I'm being neighborly. But they've been really fun. Sort of a Reggae/hip hop thing. With some Dead mixed in. Who'da thunk it? That guy on the horn makes the song.
Old 8/3/10, 04:20 PM
Legacy Tms Member

i dont even know half of my neighbors and ive been living in this town for 9 years.....

hopefulyy one day in the future ill move to a place that ppl are actually friendly.....no more richville....
Old 8/3/10, 04:23 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by mustangGT90210
So... What's the story? What part of you did he eat? You got me wonderin' !
Well there's 10 bites head to toe that sort of took chunks of meat out. It was a prolonged attack where my stallion had me pinned down. Mauled is the appropriate word. Like my Docs said "good thing he was an herbivore!" But the worst was my R arm, wrist, hand, fingers. Chewed two off that were surgically reattached. He was goin' up and down that arm like an ear of corn doin' the typewriter game. 'Ding' LOL Then there's this chunk of internal scar tissue across my abdomen right where my pants button is from him picking me up and slamming me down several times like a rag doll. Broken ribs, collpased lung. And then there's a chunk of internal scar tissue in my upper thigh next to the family jewels. Sucker was tryin' but he missed!

Last edited by cdynaco; 8/3/10 at 04:26 PM.
Old 8/3/10, 04:27 PM
Legacy Tms Member

^^ wow.........
Old 8/3/10, 04:33 PM
Post *****

i dont even know half of my neighbors and ive been living in this town for 9 years.....
Same here. So its good that I get friendly with a few neighbors more than just the annual vol fire dept bbq. They prob think I'm the unfriendly one cause after 30 yrs I hardly know anybody in this little valley. When I was married I was working all the time and we'd go see friends in 'town'. Now that I'm single I just sort of keep to myself here and my 'town' friends rarely come out this far. (It's only freakin' 30 miles/half hour but small town minds think that is 'far'. LOL)
Old 8/3/10, 04:41 PM
Legacy Tms Member

here ppl are just more happy with money vs ppl in their lives...here its all about status and all about what they own and who they know.....

i grew up in a diffrent country and a town where when u walked on the street, ppl would wave and say hello....everyone addressed each other by more proper and nicer names and everyone lent a helping hand in times of need....i know its northern NJ as well so i cant wait to get out of here...i want to move where its almost like my life in Ukraine.....i dont want my future family and kids and whatever living in this kind of environment where kids have "playdates" and dont run outside free...a place where its just laid back and easy.....god i hate this town...... .....u never see kids outside playing....u never see anyone out....except in their cars....

sorry for the rant

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast