Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 6/30/10, 01:16 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
I think Nathans been lying about the notch, somebody caught a vid of him....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPkSlhYWOe4

Old 6/30/10, 01:25 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
I've watched that thing probably ten times now...I wish!
Old 6/30/10, 06:54 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
wow you are all loonies
Old 6/30/10, 07:31 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 186 Likes on 125 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I think Nathans been lying about the notch, somebody caught a vid of him....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPkSlhYWOe4

Coastal Highway in OC.....crazy stuff goes on down there on that car show weekend!
Old 6/30/10, 07:44 AM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by zhovkva89
i work CS soooo i take a bunch of returns...you should see what my customers try to return...ive had things that i would have to put gloves on before i touched...people are just NASTY these days...then u get the customers that speak no English...god they just drive me nuts!!!! i work for TJ Maxx btw .....a downsized store....where i love the customers that ask me if i can remove one of my cashiers to help search for an item...like WTF were not Macy's or Bloomingdales!
My gf went way too many times through that when she was a CSM, until some douches that called themselves friends (HA!) conspired against her and she was fired. Those brown nosed bastards
And yes, people nowdays have no manners at all.
Originally Posted by pony racer
please dont get me started.. we both have to deal with the "public" and i found out a long time ago.. most people are idiots..
in order for me to pull up their account i need a phone number..
i can say at least 10-15 times a day.. they dont know their own home, and, or cell phone number.

then there is the group that start their phone # with 1 then area code... right off the bat i know im dealing with a moron.

and believe it or not.. if it wasnt for the money i get paid and the benefits (including free cable tv, phone and internet ) i would have quit along time ago
I deal with lazy morons all day long. We intentionally put big 7 x 11" signs advertising the stuff that's for sale, but they just only read the price and NOT the item description and just ask "which one is the for sale item?" They get on my nerves everytime. Read the f****** sing you lazy a**hole!
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
We get orders for boots all the time that have no address, no email, and no phone number. They're also missing the size half the time. Yes, people are stupid.

Originally Posted by BoogieNights
Old 6/30/10, 07:51 AM
Legacy Tms Member

eduardo you should see some of my customers that come in the store with teenage daughters, the daughters curse their mothers out if they cant get the Juicy Cotuoure Bag or Coach or some expensive **** like that! i just want to smack one of those girls i really do....im only 21 and not that much older then them but maybe i have a diffrent mentality then them snce i was raised in a diffrent country or IDK ! the meaning of a dollar to the next generations is pathetic!
Old 6/30/10, 07:54 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Coastal Highway in OC.....crazy stuff goes on down there on that car show weekend!
Pausing for the street sign, it was either at 61st or 81st street. 2 more days and i'll be driving down that road!
Old 6/30/10, 07:58 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

You should go on the show weekend one year. I bet you've never seen the inlet look like any of these pics
http://www.specialeventpro.com/gallery.php

And I think it was 81st, but I'm not sure

Originally Posted by edumspeed
My gf went way too many times through that when she was a CSM, until some douches that called themselves friends (HA!) conspired against her and she was fired. Those brown nosed bastards
And yes, people nowdays have no manners at all.

I deal with lazy morons all day long. We intentionally put big 7 x 11" signs advertising the stuff that's for sale, but they just only read the price and NOT the item description and just ask "which one is the for sale item?" They get on my nerves everytime. Read the f****** sing you lazy a**hole!

Sometimes you do have to ask since some places put generic signs up, then they put three different versions/sizes of the same product together when only one is on sale.
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Originally Posted by zhovkva89
eduardo you should see some of my customers that come in the store with teenage daughters, the daughters curse their mothers out if they cant get the Juicy Cotuoure Bag or Coach or some expensive **** like that! i just want to smack one of those girls i really do....im only 21 and not that much older then them but maybe i have a diffrent mentality then them snce i was raised in a diffrent country or IDK ! the meaning of a dollar to the next generations is pathetic!
Those are the worst. They're plastic *****es who have never earned anything in their lives, but the ones at fault for that are their folks. My gf had a rough time recently with one of those, and to top it all, her mother wasn't very polite, taking advantage of her own disability. Both of them insulted her, when she was only following store procedures. She called the manager and he too caught some of the "rain of flowers" they were shooting from their mouths. My gf was a tick of loosing her composure and slap the little *****.
Old 6/30/10, 07:59 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Originally Posted by denlem
Pausing for the street sign, it was either at 61st or 81st street. 2 more days and i'll be driving down that road!
Old 6/30/10, 08:00 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

If we are counting the days to vacation..........9 days to Maui, but technically vacation starts in 8 days, 2 hours
Legacy Tms Member

Originally Posted by edumspeed
Those are the worst. They're plastic *****es who have never earned anything in their lives, but the ones at fault for that are their folks. My gf had a rough time recently with one of those, and to top it all, her mother wasn't very polite, taking advantage of her own disability. Both of them insulted her, when she was only following store procedures. She called the manager and he too caught some of the "rain of flowers" they were shooting from their mouths. My gf was a tick of loosing her composure and slap the little *****.
i do returns...i deal with the prissiest females...they think they are in a high end store and want help...yea righttt....we are a discount chain of stores that do NOT have employee per department! urgh idiots
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Sometimes you do have to ask since some places put generic signs up, then they put three different versions/sizes of the same product together when only one is on sale.
I can understand those situations, but if there are four shelves full of the same thing WITH four BIG signs on them is just going too far
Old 6/30/10, 08:01 AM
Legacy Tms Member

If we are counting the days to vacation..........9 days to Maui, but technically vacation starts in 8 days, 2 hours
you are so lucky ....i go back to school the 12th of july
Old 6/30/10, 08:02 AM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Mine are still over two months away
Old 6/30/10, 08:02 AM

You should go on the show weekend one year. I bet you've never seen the inlet look like any of these pics
http://www.specialeventpro.com/gallery.php

And I think it was 81st, but I'm not sure
Seeing the parking lot full is normal, but not with all that color! Wow, nice variety of cars!

Someday i'll get down there on that weekend. Let's see if I survive the crowds for the 4th!
Old 6/30/10, 08:06 AM

Uggh... time for the dentist. Needles, drilling, cotton, plaster, glue... I hate having a crown done!
Old 6/30/10, 08:08 AM
Legacy Tms Member

dennis ....dentists FTL .....guess thats what happens when your old
Old 6/30/10, 08:10 AM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Uggh... time for the dentist. Needles, drilling, cotton, plaster, glue... I hate having a crown done!

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast