Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 11/20/09, 11:27 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
returnnnnnn offffff the frooooooo!
Old 11/20/09, 11:32 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Sorry dont like those bikes Arin.
Old 11/20/09, 11:42 PM
NTTAWWT

why can't this car be in true blue...w/o the hood?

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...5&aff=national

and I've determined, that I'll be putting saleen wheels on mine. They just look spectacular on there!
Old 11/20/09, 11:48 PM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by StangMahn

and I've determined, that I'll be putting saleen wheels on mine. They just look spectacular on there!
that thing looks slick as is

Originally Posted by BoogieNights
Sorry dont like those bikes Arin.
don't like harleys?

what kind of bikes do you like?
Old 11/20/09, 11:50 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
dude, wheel cleaner!

they really dont even look like the same car man!

jeez yo! I think we all do stupid things on the road from time to time. I'm bad about punching it in my jeep to pass people on the road home before it narrows to one lane from two. I absolutely can't stand being behind people, much less people that I know arent going to do the speed limit. 10 over in a 45 is the same as 10 over in a 55 morons!
I'm the same way. I absolutely hate it when people pull into the passing lane, only to wait for all the other cars to go by. My mom and sisters get so mad at me when I do it though. Apparently it's embarrassing.

Originally Posted by future9er24
Went to the cycle world motorcycle show in san mateo today, where i fell in love

also entered in a contest to win this (and 3 other bikes haha)
Looks sweet Arin!

Fro's coming along nicely.

overpriced...but close

which years come with the stupid looking coin holder?
Mine has one. It was also a grand under that with almost 20k less miles....

I love em too. If I were rich, I'd get the black bullitts and chrome saleens, and switch them out at will.
Old 11/20/09, 11:57 PM
NTTAWWT

don't like harleys?

I just dont really like that hood...says "grand am" to me
shifter is slick though!

here's a proper bike
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-d93a_3.jpg  
Old 11/20/09, 11:59 PM
NTTAWWT

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Mine has one. It was also a grand under that with almost 20k less miles....
i know that's a high price...and I really only want one with no more than 50k miles

I'm going to have a tough choice...chome or black chrome...haha, suppose it depends on which color
Old 11/21/09, 12:03 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
The first bike matches your shoe laces Arin.
Old 11/21/09, 12:03 AM
Post *****

the blue bike blows
Old 11/21/09, 12:04 AM
Post *****

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
heh, the laces have been orange since a robotics event a while back

our teams colors were black and orange so...
Old 11/21/09, 12:06 AM

Old 11/21/09, 12:18 AM

TMS slow for anyone else?
Old 11/21/09, 12:33 AM
Post *****

all mah innanets be slow
Old 11/21/09, 12:44 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
gary i like the truck. lariat or fx4 is what im gonna be looking for in a few months hopefully
Old 11/21/09, 01:50 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hello Kids
Old 11/21/09, 06:08 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 196 Likes on 128 Posts
returnnnnnn offffff the frooooooo!
Sorry Arin, but I am not a fan of the fro.

I never told y'all this story from the most recent Sea World trip...

We left that night when the park closed so as you can imagine traffic was bad. We were on basically the only freeway from the park to get back toward San Antonio. I had to make a left turn and then presumably onto the onramp of the expressway and back to the hotel. So as I round the corner I don't see an on ramp but another stop light. And I'm in a left turn only lane. I slow down and try to move into the lane to the right of me which would take me a few 100 yards straight and then directly onto the freeway on ramp. The lane I was in would take me 2 miles back down the road only to have to backtrack back again. So when it becomes obvious that with my blinker on that no one is gonna let me in the right lane. So I'm starting to get pissed. I don't blame them. I blame the engineer that came up with this stupid design. So I slowly roll up to the light, all seven of us in the Expi. The light changes to green. I'm still rolling and without hesitation I PUNCH IT. I'm gonna beat that front car no matter what. I've sold out. If I don't make it I'm ****ed. There is no continuation of the pavement in front of me. Its a curb! I have to make it. And not only that I have to clear his bumper of it'd be like Carl Edwards at Talladega but in a SUV holding 7 people. I have to make it. The guy to the right cuts me no slack. None at all. In fact I think he's trying to wreck me. The curb gets closer, I've got to make my move. It's all or nothing now. My wife is screaming her head off. WTF ARE YOU DOING!!! YOU'RE GOING TO KILL US!!!!

I don't listen. It's too late to try to stop now. The SUV would never slow down in time. **** I NEED MORE POWER!!! WHERE'S MY BOOST!!!

Well I dart to the right and cut in front of the guy. I cleared his bumper. But I put the drivers side tires up on the curb before I did and we caught a little two wheel action in a 3 ton rollover machine. I kept punching it and never looked back. I made sure none of those SOB's could catch up to me to even get a glimpse of my plates. My wife didn't speak to me the rest of the night. I think she almost had a coronary.

I completely ****ed up. I should NEVER have done that. I would not do it again. I just snapped. I had been at that **** amusement park and didn't want to wait in anymore lines. I willed that beast over that curb and in front of all those cars.

What a dumb ***.
Wow, I don't blame her

Black with tan rocker panels.

Let's see what I can find.

EXACTLY like this...(not ours)
Here's a pic of my old Expedition. I really liked it......until the stupid woman rear ended me at about 40 miles an hour while I was at a dead stop. She totaled her minivan and bent the frame on both sides of mine. I didn't have any body damage, just frame, bumper and hitch. I think the damage on mine was only about $1,000. I couldn't get a good trade on it when I got the Mustang because of the frame damage. But I did sell it to a friend for $10k, which was a nice downpayment on the stang
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-100_3646.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-100_0400.jpg  
Old 11/21/09, 07:23 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

don't like harleys?

I like Harleys just not that style. I am also into choppers
Old 11/21/09, 07:46 AM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Ain't that the way it works. I don't usually take cars in for warranty service unless it's really something that needs it. I don't like taking the car back to be fixed. I try to avoid it. But that truck spent several weeks a year in the shop for the 3 years I had it. I was beginning to think they were breaking things on purpose. I loved the motor, and in September of 1995 the truck was a huge success for Dodge. It was the first of the big rig looking trucks. Everyone loved the design. Unfortunately some of the parts were just ****ty quality.

Of course it was made in Mexico too. Back before they really figured out how to make a car in Mexico properly.
Originally Posted by tom281
whatever

My brother inlaw had a 97 or 98 Dodge truck that had to have the rearend rebuilt like three times and then a transmission. On the otherhand, a best friend of mine has a 96 Dodge that has like 225k miles on it and a TON of performance mods, and has a spotless record and the thrashes it LOL. Bought it brand new and still has it.
I really like Dodge Rams, specially when they re designed it on 2005 or something I've been quite lucky with Chrysler products, sans my old and busted 88 Cherokee, but I owned it w more than 100k miles already on it
The 94 Dakota that's on the family has been around since new, when it was assigned to my grandpa as a company work truck. He drove it anywhere without breaking a sweat. Then his boss gave it to him for free, as a token of their friendship. It's now in need of a new clutch and some front brake rotors & pads, but it's ready to go anywhere anytime. Only breakdown it ever had was a failed fuel pump two years ago. Just normal items like batteries & maintenance these past years. (knocks on wood)
I'd like to have a 2005 up Ram 1500 or a Charger someday.
I never told y'all this story from the most recent Sea World trip...

We left that night when the park closed so as you can imagine traffic was bad. We were on basically the only freeway from the park to get back toward San Antonio. I had to make a left turn and then presumably onto the onramp of the expressway and back to the hotel. So as I round the corner I don't see an on ramp but another stop light. And I'm in a left turn only lane. I slow down and try to move into the lane to the right of me which would take me a few 100 yards straight and then directly onto the freeway on ramp. The lane I was in would take me 2 miles back down the road only to have to backtrack back again. So when it becomes obvious that with my blinker on that no one is gonna let me in the right lane. So I'm starting to get pissed. I don't blame them. I blame the engineer that came up with this stupid design. So I slowly roll up to the light, all seven of us in the Expi. The light changes to green. I'm still rolling and without hesitation I PUNCH IT. I'm gonna beat that front car no matter what. I've sold out. If I don't make it I'm ****ed. There is no continuation of the pavement in front of me. Its a curb! I have to make it. And not only that I have to clear his bumper of it'd be like Carl Edwards at Talladega but in a SUV holding 7 people. I have to make it. The guy to the right cuts me no slack. None at all. In fact I think he's trying to wreck me. The curb gets closer, I've got to make my move. It's all or nothing now. My wife is screaming her head off. WTF ARE YOU DOING!!! YOU'RE GOING TO KILL US!!!!

I don't listen. It's too late to try to stop now. The SUV would never slow down in time. **** I NEED MORE POWER!!! WHERE'S MY BOOST!!!

Well I dart to the right and cut in front of the guy. I cleared his bumper. But I put the drivers side tires up on the curb before I did and we caught a little two wheel action in a 3 ton rollover machine. I kept punching it and never looked back. I made sure none of those SOB's could catch up to me to even get a glimpse of my plates. My wife didn't speak to me the rest of the night. I think she almost had a coronary.

I completely ****ed up. I should NEVER have done that. I would not do it again. I just snapped. I had been at that **** amusement park and didn't want to wait in anymore lines. I willed that beast over that curb and in front of all those cars.

What a dumb ***.

The weird thing is the wife and I never spoke of it. Never. The car was dead silent for 20 miles to the hotel. 5 kids in complete silence and disbelief.

The other night after we went to have dinner together I'm driving the Expi home and I take off from a light in a similar situation but not where I have to beat somebody or anything. I look over at her and say "This thing is REALLY slow." She says it goes pretty fast once it gets moving. Duh.

We've all done stupid things over the years.
Went to the cycle world motorcycle show in san mateo today, where i fell in love

also entered in a contest to win this (and 3 other bikes haha)
Cool bikes dude, and the fro's making a comeback!
Old 11/21/09, 10:01 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
I had a Harley once I was about 16 yrs old had it less than a week, I had not got it home yet and some dude seen it and had to have it , I paid $250.00 for it and he gave me $1,200.00 for it and I have never seen another mini bike like that since maybe I should have kept it or held out , just maybe it was a collector , no idea
Old 11/21/09, 10:02 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by Scothew
gary i like the truck. lariat or fx4 is what im gonna be looking for in a few months hopefully

This ones for sale. 2006. 27,000 miles. 5.4 liter V8. Trailer tow package. Spray in bed liner. All stock otherwise. I didn't mod a single thing on it. Not even the stereo. It has a 6 disc in dash changer. Dual power and heated seats. Power sun roof. Power rear sliding window. Auto headlamps. Power adjustable pedals. 3.73 gears. Leather of course. It also has the audiophile upgrade which is a factory subwoofer under the back seat. Serviced with Mobil 1 since the first oil change. Title in hand.

Plus I don't really need to get rid of it till March or so.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast