Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 11/2/09, 09:56 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
How's Paige doing today Gary?
I just got back from the doctor.

I took Paige to my mother's house to spend the day. We're keeping her out of school for the next few days, with a doctors note. She doesn't want to go to school looking like this.

She is slightly better. On a scale of 1 to 10 with a 9 being how bad she was late Saturday night, I'd say she's about a 7 now. It still looks bad. In every other way she is fine.

The doctor's office is making us an appointment with the allergist ASAP. I am going to take in a sample of the plant to see if that causes a reaction.

The doctor upped her doses of the oral steroid from 5ml to 8ml twice a day, and prescribed a non drowsy antihistamine similar to Zyrtec. We also got (2) packs of epi pens. one for school and one for home so that if the swelling happens again we can hopefully knock it out. I have no idea why they didn't do this at the emergency room Saturday night. But apparently now is too late. It would have lessened the effects that night according to our doctor.

Poor girl. She kind of looks like that dude from that Mask movie I think it was. The one with Cher in it.

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 11/2/09 at 10:01 AM.
Old 11/2/09, 11:39 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Christmas commercials are on. Radio should start any day now.
Tomorrow!

Commercails that is... we have a Group doing a Christmas concert Dec 3rd... so we have to advertise it early..
Old 11/2/09, 01:15 PM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
That's too soon. In other news, for the first time in a month, it wasn't unbearably hot, but just a little hotter than "nice."

And I'm restarting the job hunt. I'm down to $122 dollars to my name, with 60 needing to be spent on insurance dec. 1st
Old 11/2/09, 01:23 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 203 Likes on 132 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

I took Paige to my mother's house to spend the day. We're keeping her out of school for the next few days, with a doctors note. She doesn't want to go to school looking like this.

She is slightly better. On a scale of 1 to 10 with a 9 being how bad she was late Saturday night, I'd say she's about a 7 now. It still looks bad. In every other way she is fine.

The doctor's office is making us an appointment with the allergist ASAP. I am going to take in a sample of the plant to see if that causes a reaction.

The doctor upped her doses of the oral steroid from 5ml to 8ml twice a day, and prescribed a non drowsy antihistamine similar to Zyrtec. We also got (2) packs of epi pens. one for school and one for home so that if the swelling happens again we can hopefully knock it out. I have no idea why they didn't do this at the emergency room Saturday night. But apparently now is too late. It would have lessened the effects that night according to our doctor.

Poor girl. She kind of looks like that dude from that Mask movie I think it was. The one with Cher in it.
Poor thing. I wouldn't want to go to school looking like that either. You never know when these things are going to pop up either. We found out my youngest is allergic to penicillin when he was about 7 years old. He was taking amoxicillin (which he'd been on quite a few times before) for strep and on his 8th day of taking it, he broke out in a rash. His school called and told me I had to come and get him because he had a rash and they didn't know what it was from (luckily it was a Friday and he had the weekend to somewhat recover). By the next day he was covered head to toe. He walked around for a few days with a hat and and the hood of his sweatshirt pulled up over top and kept his head down so nobody could see his face. Neither of my boys seem to have had it as bad as Paige though.
Old 11/2/09, 02:12 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts

I hope it goes away soon, Gary. That can't be fun at all.

Originally Posted by mustangGT90210
That's too soon. In other news, for the first time in a month, it wasn't unbearably hot, but just a little hotter than "nice."

And I'm restarting the job hunt. I'm down to $122 dollars to my name, with 60 needing to be spent on insurance dec. 1st
I've got over 2k, but it won't be mine tomorrow.
Old 11/2/09, 02:19 PM
Post *****

Paige called me at work and said she was a little better. I went and looked and I'd say she's about a 5 out of 10 now. The puffiness has gone down considerably on the right side but not so much on the left.

I've got the epi pens now. $131 for 4 mother ****ing pens. With insurance. But I'm not gonna complain too much, it beats waiting to find out if Obama would let us have them under the 'public' option.
Old 11/2/09, 02:20 PM

Why not?
Old 11/2/09, 02:43 PM
Post *****

Because I'd rather shell out the dough than have the government decide whether or not they can afford to buy my daughter epi pens or if they even want to.

I am a registered Republican. That can't help.

The people that want government healthcare have no idea what it will mean.

It literally means that the government will decide whether you live or die. Seriously. They decide treatment. Whether its through pre-written guidelines or by actual death panels, it will happen folks.

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 11/2/09 at 02:45 PM.
Old 11/2/09, 02:45 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Because I'd rather shell out the dough then have the government decide whether or not they can afford to buy my daughter epi pens.

Congratulations, you are now on the hate list

Old 11/2/09, 02:46 PM
Post *****

Cowboys are kicking **** right now Edson.
Old 11/2/09, 02:52 PM

Because I'd rather shell out the dough than have the government decide whether or not they can afford to buy my daughter epi pens or if they even want to.

The people that want government healthcare have no idea what it will mean.

It literally means that the government will decide whether you live or die. Seriously. They decide treatment. Whether its through pre-written guidelines or by actual death panels, it will happen folks.
My response was for why won't nathan get to keep his $2k

I'm an unregistered independent
Old 11/2/09, 02:52 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Cowboys are kicking **** right now Edson.
Against crappy teams
Old 11/2/09, 02:53 PM

Tuition. I should drop out of school and buy a used blower.
Old 11/2/09, 02:55 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

I was going to post a comment but I refrained myself for fear of the Arinator
Old 11/2/09, 03:00 PM

That's just what you need right now. Then you can get 4.10s and it won't matter, because you won't have any traction in the snow anyways
Old 11/2/09, 03:01 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

That's just what you need right now. Then you can get 4.10s and it won't matter, because you won't have any traction in the snow anyways
Oh no you didn't!
Old 11/2/09, 03:05 PM

I could always steal your truck, fill the bed up with a bunch of sand bags, and use that to drive in the snow.
Old 11/2/09, 03:10 PM
Post *****

One day we'll all be Democrats. It'll be required to get things like health care and licenses. The ***** had similar requirements, as do the Chi-coms and the Russkies. Those that don't belong to 'the party' get killed, starved, or work like slaves in the factories.

So we'll have that going for us.

Originally Posted by Knight Rider
Against crappy teams
That can be said of alot of teams. They did beat Atlanta. Plus they have not played Detroit, St. Louis, Cleveland, or Oakland. 4 of the most craptacular teams in the league.

Tuition. I should drop out of school and get blown.
You should. And you should buy a supercharger too.
Old 11/2/09, 03:11 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

never mind
Old 11/2/09, 03:12 PM

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast