Limited Edition 50th

Attention!!! 50th Celebration merchandise for car clubs!!!

Search this Thread

Old 4/1/14, 04:18 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 05fordgt
Hey everyone, I just walked into work this afternoon (today is my late shift), and in my office were 4 boxes, all with the "50 YEARS" logo on them. Two boxes are small (but heavy), one is large and flat (the posters most likely) and the last is large and retangular and long (probably the pennants).

I haven't opened them up yet (dying to, but I have to do a search for a 2013 F150 for a previous longtime customer first). Once I get them opened up, I'll take some shots and post them up for everyone to see. Here is a pic of the boxes before I open them
I've started getting mine, too. Yesterday, I got the large flat box which is the 100 posters. Today I got the two small, heavy boxes which are the 100 sets of hero cards (50 per box). I didn't get the fourth large box.
Old 4/3/14, 05:29 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm guessing since I haven't seen anything in the mail, and don't see any charges on my card, my application was denied. I has a sad.
Old 4/3/14, 07:36 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by black_bullitt
I'm guessing since I haven't seen anything in the mail, and don't see any charges on my card, my application was denied. I has a sad.
That stinks. What is your club?

Yesterday, I received the last two boxes. The last large one that 05fordgt got and another smaller box. The large one contained the pennants as he suspected along with the "car toppers" which, after some assembly, are triangular cardboard signs to be displayed on top of cars.

The last box was the best. The DVD, book, banners, sweepstakes signs and business cards, playing cards, lapel pins, collector tin and the aluminum Mustang "extrusion."
Attached Thumbnails Attention!!! 50th Celebration merchandise for car clubs!!!-photo-1-1-.jpg   Attention!!! 50th Celebration merchandise for car clubs!!!-photo-2.jpg   Attention!!! 50th Celebration merchandise for car clubs!!!-photo-3.jpg  
Old 4/7/14, 09:21 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by JohnX3

Yesterday, I received the last two boxes. The last large one that 05fordgt got and another smaller box. The large one contained the pennants as he suspected along with the "car toppers" which, after some assembly, are triangular cardboard signs to be displayed on top of cars.

The last box was the best. The DVD, book, banners, sweepstakes signs and business cards, playing cards, lapel pins, collector tin and the aluminum Mustang "extrusion."
Hey bud, did that box come after you got the other boxes? I haven't gotten that box with the dvd, book, lapel pins, etc? Just want to make sure that box didn't get "lost" in shipping.
Old 4/7/14, 09:36 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by 05fordgt
Hey bud, did that box come after you got the other boxes? I haven't gotten that box with the dvd, book, lapel pins, etc? Just want to make sure that box didn't get "lost" in shipping.
I received the items across three different days

Shipment 1: posters
Shipment 2: hero cards in two boxes
Shipment 3: car toppers/pennants in one box, banners, pins, extrusions, dvd, book,etc. in second box

There is a letter in the last box with kit contents and a number to call with questions.
Attached Thumbnails Attention!!! 50th Celebration merchandise for car clubs!!!-photo-1.jpg   Attention!!! 50th Celebration merchandise for car clubs!!!-photo-2.jpg  
Old 4/7/14, 03:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by JohnX3
MilitaryStangs.
Looks like I complained too quick; I received the Optional Club Package in the mail today (12 shirts/hats). Hopefully the Celebration kit will arrive in short order. (I'm working against a serious time crunch trying to move back to the states by the end of the month.)