Notices
Gotta Have It Green

2013 GHIG Roush Stage 3

Search this Thread

Old 10/16/14, 04:12 PM
I Have No Life

Received 172 Likes on 145 Posts
Originally Posted by Stage_3
Took the green machine out yesterday after going for my walk. It was too nice out. Took a couple of quick interior pics, since I don't have many of those.
Nice Tony! You hid the boost gauge though.
Old 10/16/14, 07:05 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Took the green machine out yesterday after going for my walk. It was too nice out.
Took a couple of quick interior pics, since I don't have many of those.
Great interior!
Those green stitches in the seat comes with the roush seat pack?
is a sublime touch!! like it a lot!
Old 10/16/14, 10:34 PM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 212 Likes on 145 Posts
Took the green machine out yesterday after going for my walk. It was too nice out.
Took a couple of quick interior pics, since I don't have many of those.
i thought it would be…

greener? lol

Nice pics though Tony. Beautiful car. Hope you keep it
Old 10/17/14, 02:55 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,733 Likes on 1,232 Posts
Originally Posted by FromZto5
Nice Tony! You hid the boost gauge though.
Thank you sir.
I thought about that after I put the pics up. I was like,.........WTF?!?! lol

Originally Posted by STABB3D BY GiRL
Great interior!
Those green stitches in the seat comes with the roush seat pack?
is a sublime touch!! like it a lot!
Thanks! It's the upgraded Roush interior.
Same with the instrument cluster. Upgraded Roush package.

Originally Posted by DarrenGT
i thought it would be…
greener? lol
Nice pics though Tony. Beautiful car. Hope you keep it
LOL
Thank you sir. After I drove it, I fell in love again. If it sells, it sells. I'm not really going out of my way trying to sell it. If a great offer comes along, well,.......
Old 10/17/14, 07:57 PM
Bullitt Member

Your exact car was my second choice behind the GT500. I nearly bought it on the spot... LOVE it!
Old 10/18/14, 09:55 AM
Roush Forum Stalker

Originally Posted by OnceYouGoBlack
Your exact car was my second choice behind the GT500. I nearly bought it on the spot... LOVE it!
Thanks man. I appreciate it.
I don't know if you noticed, but I posted on your thread about my car being offered for sale, if you were interested. lol
Enjoy that Shelby man. Nice car!
Old 10/25/14, 02:00 AM
2014 SGM Roush Stage 2 --------- Moderator------

Received 1,126 Likes on 808 Posts
Was in getting my 04 Jeep GC daily driver serviced yesterday and saw this on the lot. Thought you might like this... They only want 72.5k for it, it's a 14, they also had a black 15 on the show room floor for around 70k. Just a long ways from where it is to where you are.

That sure seems like a lot when you can get a loaded Summit for under $50k. But it's only money, right!
Attached Thumbnails 2013 GHIG Roush Stage 3-img_1088.jpg  
Old 10/25/14, 02:08 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by shaneyusa
Was in getting my 04 Jeep GC daily driver serviced yesterday and saw this on the lot. Thought you might like this... They only want 72.5k for it, it's a 14, they also had a black 15 on the show room floor for around 70k. Just a long ways from where it is to where you are.

That sure seems like a lot when you can get a loaded Summit for under $50k. But it's only money, right!

That blows my mind. I recently looked at a new loaded SRT Jeep and it was almost $80K Don't get me wrong, I love them and would like to have one, but I just cant see spending 80K for a new vehicle like that, especially one that gets 9 mpgs in real world driving.
Old 10/25/14, 05:29 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 545 Likes on 425 Posts
Yeah, that's freakin' insane.

My GF and I were driving yesterday when I see a flat-bed tow truck driving by, Jeep on the flatbed, Chrysler minivan in tow behind it.
"There goes Chrysler quality" I said ... sad but true. They still suck.
Not a vehicle I'd buy (again),..... they're like Audi's ... lease-only, never buy
Old 10/25/14, 07:10 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Was in getting my 04 Jeep GC daily driver serviced yesterday and saw this on the lot. Thought you might like this... They only want 72.5k for it, it's a 14, they also had a black 15 on the show room floor for around 70k. Just a long ways from where it is to where you are. That sure seems like a lot when you can get a loaded Summit for under $50k. But it's only money, right!
Give me a Summit with the SRT8 engine, seats and brakes. Then I'd be a happy camper!
Old 10/25/14, 08:28 AM
Roush Forum Stalker

Thanks for posting.
That is a beauty. I love the white. I would get white. "If" I get one. Don't know if I can afford it yet. There are some factors that decide if I get one.
There is a used one at the Lexus dealership down the street from me. Asking 52k, with 25k miles. Looks bad ***! I want new though, especially in a performance vehicle. You never know what you are buying into.

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
That blows my mind. I recently looked at a new loaded SRT Jeep and it was almost $80K Don't get me wrong, I love them and would like to have one, but I just cant see spending 80K for a new vehicle like that, especially one that gets 9 mpgs in real world driving.
Yeah,....it is A LOT of money for sure. But,...it's also a lot of fun too. lol
I'm not worried about the gas mileage as work is only 16 miles a day both ways.

Originally Posted by Gabe
Yeah, that's freakin' insane.
My GF and I were driving yesterday when I see a flat-bed tow truck driving by, Jeep on the flatbed, Chrysler minivan in tow behind it.
"There goes Chrysler quality" I said ... sad but true. They still suck.
Not a vehicle I'd buy (again),..... they're like Audi's ... lease-only, never buy
I thought about an Audi too, but I'm a little worried about that. I like the Audi S3. But my buddy that does all my work said, stay away from Audi. lol
My truck is almost 10 years old and running like a champ. Only 71,600 miles on her. I just put 1,500 bucks into it. All maintenance stuff. Complete tune-up, except K&N filter, flush all transaxles and swap out all filters using all OEM fluids and filters. Mobil one synthetic oil change and rotate tires, put in new OEM sensor for the 4X4 sensor and replace 3 bulbs in the dash, and new pads on front brakes. Backs were fine. Truck gets up and goes good. I just had to spin the tires halfway thru the intersection the other day. It's funny how cars stay away from you after that.

Originally Posted by laserred38
Give me a Summit with the SRT8 engine, seats and brakes. Then I'd be a happy camper!
I agree man. I'd take it in a heartbeat.
Old 10/25/14, 08:53 AM
I Have No Life

Was in getting my 04 Jeep GC daily driver serviced yesterday and saw this on the lot. Thought you might like this... They only want 72.5k for it, it's a 14, they also had a black 15 on the show room floor for around 70k. Just a long ways from where it is to where you are. That sure seems like a lot when you can get a loaded Summit for under $50k. But it's only money, right!
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Yeah, that's freakin' insane. My GF and I were driving yesterday when I see a flat-bed tow truck driving by, Jeep on the flatbed, Chrysler minivan in tow behind it. "There goes Chrysler quality" I said ... sad but true. They still suck. Not a vehicle I'd buy (again),..... they're like Audi's ... lease-only, never buy
Yep. All of what you said is true and I agree whole heartedly. I stated the same sentiments earlier in this thread.

Srt8 = great fun machine. But NOT at 70k - 80k, esp for a Chrysler product. 40k maybe.
Old 10/25/14, 12:32 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Y
Srt8 = great fun machine. But NOT at 70k - 80k, esp for a Chrysler product. 40k maybe.
I agree 100% about spending 70/80k. I cannot afford that with my current Roush payment.
I would not and will not spend 80k on this vehicle, not even 70k. I'm looking to get a great deal/trade in number. If not,...no harm, no foul. Onto the next on my "list".
Old 10/25/14, 04:52 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 545 Likes on 425 Posts
Whenever somebody mentions "new Grand Cherokee", I remind myself of this awesome little video ... the test isn't done in the U.S., but anyway, it's a cool little tidbit of media, I especially like the part when it 2-wheels into turns and pops the tire off the bead

Old 10/25/14, 05:04 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
I agree 100% about spending 70/80k. I cannot afford that with my current Roush payment.
I would not and will not spend 80k on this vehicle, not even 70k. I'm looking to get a great deal/trade in number. If not,...no harm, no foul. Onto the next on my "list".

Don't get me wrong, I love them. If I had unlimited space and money I'd have one. I like the new GC's across the board. I've even considered one with the diesel for a DD to replace one of my Explorers.
Old 10/25/14, 09:08 PM
Bullitt Member

Whenever somebody mentions "new Grand Cherokee", I remind myself of this awesome little video ... the test isn't done in the U.S., but anyway, it's a cool little tidbit of media, I especially like the part when it 2-wheels into turns and pops the tire off the bead

Wow that's eye opening. While we don't have moose to swerve around here, we sure do have plenty of deer... Downright scary!
Old 10/26/14, 09:12 AM
Roush Forum Stalker

I'm going to move this topic to the general automotive section.
Don't want to clog up this thread with talk and take away from the goregous green machine.
Here's the linky,...........
https://themustangsource.com/forums/...6/#post6863742

Last edited by Stage_3; 10/26/14 at 09:18 AM. Reason: added link
Old 10/28/14, 02:25 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Took the green machine out after work yesterday. (Haven't taken her out in about 2 weeks. lol ) What a great day for a little cruise.
Quick photo.
Attached Thumbnails 2013 GHIG Roush Stage 3-161703.jpg  
Old 10/28/14, 02:37 PM
I Have No Life

^ nice! you're taking it out, and I'm getting ready to store her
Old 10/28/14, 03:11 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

^ nice! you're taking it out, and I'm getting ready to store her
Thank you sir!!
Yes Burton, that is why I took it out. It was really nice out for late October and it was all I could think about at work. Pretty soon it's battery tender time. Makes me ill just thinking about it.
How is your beast treating ya? Still gorgeous I bet.

Quick Reply: 2013 GHIG Roush Stage 3