Notices
2012-2013 BOSS 302

Who was looking for a Silver LS?

Search this Thread

Old 4/10/11, 07:19 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Who was looking for a Silver LS?

Was looking at dealer stock on the dealerconnection.com website and saw a dealer in MA has a Silver LS on order. No idea if it's already sold or has an ADM but just thought I'd post if the potential buyer on this forum would be interested in getting the details.

Also saw a Black LS listed in dealer stock at Portsmouth Ford in NH, again, only shows as MSRP, on the website, no clue if there is an ADM or not.

-ace72
Old 4/11/11, 05:57 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ace72ace
Was looking at dealer stock on the dealerconnection.com website and saw a dealer in MA has a Silver LS on order. No idea if it's already sold or has an ADM but just thought I'd post if the potential buyer on this forum would be interested in getting the details.

Also saw a Black LS listed in dealer stock at Portsmouth Ford in NH, again, only shows as MSRP, on the website, no clue if there is an ADM or not.

-ace72
Thanks Ace!
I will give them a call this morning. I very much appreciate the lead....
(can you PM me the dealer name in MA?)

Last edited by P0 Corsa; 4/11/11 at 05:58 AM.
Old 4/11/11, 06:14 AM
Bullitt Member

If it's Jack Madden Ford, they are putting names on a "list", and will price it according to demand when it comes in, is what I was told when I called them about it.

Even though they are local to me, I'll wait for my second quarter car, at sticker, to come in to my dealer.
Old 4/11/11, 08:10 AM
Cobra Member

It was Jack Madden, but I was trying to keep it er um, quiet until the person I couldn't recall on this forum was looking for one could call them first before some lurker stole it out from under him! Oh noes! But as you have already stated, it's a moot point with the 'how much of an ADM can we add on this based on interest' list.

Too bad about the list. I guess you could call up to Portsmouth Ford if you would consider a black one? I also wonder if spiking gas prices during the coming month will have any effect on Boss pricing?

I will have to wait until June/July if I decide to go for a Boss myself, so for me it will be interesting to see what kind of pricing dealers in the Northeast set. Let's hope they aren't like Tasca down in RI asking 40k ADM on their black LS... In the mean time I will keep my eye out for a silver LS!

-ace72

Last edited by ace72ace; 4/11/11 at 08:12 AM.
Old 4/11/11, 09:09 AM
Bullitt Member

It was Jack Madden, but I was trying to keep it er um, quiet until the person I couldn't recall on this forum was looking for one could call them first before some lurker stole it out from under him! Oh noes! But as you have already stated, it's a moot point with the 'how much of an ADM can we add on this based on interest' list.

Too bad about the list. I guess you could call up to Portsmouth Ford if you would consider a black one? I also wonder if spiking gas prices during the coming month will have any effect on Boss pricing?

I will have to wait until June/July if I decide to go for a Boss myself, so for me it will be interesting to see what kind of pricing dealers in the Northeast set. Let's hope they aren't like Tasca down in RI asking 40k ADM on their black LS... In the mean time I will keep my eye out for a silver LS!

-ace72
Thanks again Ace! And I have talked to the Madden Ford guys. They told me $20K ADM on their silver LS.

Writes them off my list immediately....
Old 4/11/11, 10:39 AM
Cobra Member

Did you leave them your contact info for when they come back down to earth are are willing to to come down to MSRP? Won't look too good when the 2013 Boss comes out and these glue sniffers are still sitting on 2012's!

I'm seeing GT500's starting to be advertised at 3k or more off, so you have to think a good haggler could get them to 5-6k off MSRP. I'd better be able to get a Boss at MSRP because I'm already stretching the budget to the max at just over 43k with Recaros/Torsen + Track Key.

-ace72
Old 4/11/11, 12:22 PM
Bullitt Member

Did you leave them your contact info for when they come back down to earth are are willing to to come down to MSRP? Won't look too good when the 2013 Boss comes out and these glue sniffers are still sitting on 2012's! -ace72
Actually have mixed emotions about that. Hey, let them try to get their ADM and find someone willing to pay up. It's their car.

Me, I will just keep looking and will find some other dealer who understands the market and cultivating future sales. I have had experence with this on another Ford vehicle with repeat business as the by-product.

By the time they want to come back with an MSRP offer to bail them out, I have secured my car from another less greedy dealer.
Old 4/11/11, 12:32 PM
Cobra R Member

I love the secrecy in the Boss game