Notices
2012-2013 BOSS 302

Still no Boss

Search this Thread

Old 4/6/11, 09:53 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dean#4AI
Hey Steve, I just went through the same thing you are. To make a long story short, my saleman in California was tracking my car back to Indiana. Once it got close, I payed for it, he stopped tracking it and I was expecting the car in a few days. Well, after a 1 1/2 weeks, I decided to call him. He had thought it had already been delivered but when he tried to track it, he couldn't find anything on it. He believes when he marked it as sold, the car was removed from the tracking system. I believe it was unloaded off the railcar and sat in the staging area. I called Ford Customer Service this last Friday and was assigned a Case ID. The car ended up at the dealership the next morning. I would call FCS and tell them the whole story and see what they can find out. They seemed to really want to get my problem resolved.

Give them a call!
Dean,
you do have your car now ?
Old 4/6/11, 10:31 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by phytrpilot
Mark got his car at noon Monday 4/4.
Hooray!!!

Today's Wednesday ... I guess he's having too much fun to get out of the driver's seat!
Old 4/6/11, 07:59 PM
Cobra Member

Ok now I am really pissed, the Ford MP&I (Mark Photo and Impression) system is not showing a status of where Mark is. Ford needs to fix their system as I am waiting for the big payoff after agonizing with Mark waiting for delivery. MARK where are you, we expect a full photo spread and at least a one page writeup lol.

Congrats!!!

Roger
Old 4/6/11, 08:05 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Can't wait to see the number, I'm guessing another top ten.

Last edited by 2012YellowBoss; 4/6/11 at 08:49 PM.
Old 4/6/11, 08:30 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by FAST FRED
Dean,
you do have your car now ?
Yes, brought it home today. Weather has been really bad around here and it doesn't look like it's going to get much better. Put a few miles on but hoping for a bunch more this weekend.

So far -- - - - I love it!!
Old 4/6/11, 08:38 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by mach1fever
Ok now I am really pissed, the Ford MP&I (Mark Photo and Impression) system is not showing a status of where Mark is. Ford needs to fix their system as I am waiting for the big payoff after agonizing with Mark waiting for delivery. MARK where are you, we expect a full photo spread and at least a one page writeup lol.

Congrats!!!

Roger
Roger,

Check out this post on the Mach 1 Registry, courtesy of Bill Hamilton.
Old 4/6/11, 10:22 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by 2012YellowBoss
Can't wait to see the number, I'm guessing another top ten.
Negative Scott, number is 29
Old 4/6/11, 10:49 PM
Cobra Member

So he posts in every thread possible how horrible his life is and how big of a burden he's had to bear waiting for his car and then when he gets it *poof* he disappears?

Weak sauce.
Old 4/6/11, 11:20 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by PACETTR
So he posts in every thread possible how horrible his life is and how big of a burden he's had to bear waiting for his car and then when he gets it *poof* he disappears?

Weak sauce.
Weird eh?
Old 4/6/11, 11:29 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Big Vito
Negative Scott, number is 29
Number do not mean anything I guess. Car 4 has a date of the 14th, OK. But 6,7,9 and 29 all had the 15th - the blend number order was 6, 29, 7, 9. It may just be his car was held up for a while somewhere for something unusual.

Go figure

BTW: Mark did not post on the other site a friend did.
Old 4/6/11, 11:43 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by 2012YellowBoss
Number do not mean anything I guess. Car 4 has a date of the 14th, OK. But 6,7,9 and 29 all had the 15th - the blend number order was 6, 29, 7, 9. It may just be his car was held up for a while somewhere for something unusual.

Go figure

BTW: Mark did not post on the other site a friend did.
yeah, it is crazy how this is going, blend numbers, VIN don't help in guessing my number
Old 4/7/11, 08:29 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Originally Posted by PACETTR

Weak sauce.
I was thinking the same thing. It would be nice if he showed up and posted a couple of photos.
Old 4/7/11, 10:36 AM
Bullitt Member

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Dean#4AI
Yes, brought it home today. Weather has been really bad around here and it doesn't look like it's going to get much better. Put a few miles on but hoping for a bunch more this weekend.

So far -- - - - I love it!!
Thanks and congrats.
Old 4/11/11, 10:31 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by MJockey
Twin Oaks? Is that a Dealer or a town? Is it in PA? If so why does it take a month + to ship a car two states away??????? Come on Ford, WTF.
So I hear it is finally here!! CONGRATS!!!!

Deysha
Old 4/11/11, 10:50 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by 5 DOT 0
I was thinking the same thing. It would be nice if he showed up and posted a couple of photos.
I was thinking the same thing also. I lurked on here for almost a year and read just about every thread in this section, but felt I shouldn't say anything about one of the 'regulars' as a newbie. I know I would have felt the same way though had I put my money down, and watched as others got their cars while I twisted in the wind.

I was waiting for some wiseguy to start a new thread, "So X got his new car, and still no pix!" or something...

-ace72
Old 4/12/11, 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by StillIntense
Sales Manager just called. Car is sitting on a truck at the rail yard, where it was at Friday evening. He states that as soon as the driver arrives, it will depart. They expect it about noon or so. We'll see....
Well, Congrats Congrtats!!! I saw it was delivered. I hope you are enjoying it to the fullest!!

Deysha
Old 4/12/11, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by BossLS
Okay look for us. It's 10:15 AM and in Ga. on 95N headed to 26 north in SC to 77 through Charlotte to 81 n. Black F350 with Black LS on trailer. Brought the open trailer so other people can drool as we pass. Wave or honk if you see me. Bringing the bad boy home from Florida.
Congrats!!! I hope you got a lot of looks on your way home!

Deysha
Old 4/12/11, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by Rockhauler53
Mark: I must be in the same boat with you .Ordered car in Dec,2010. got vin. pretty quick. Got build date of 2-11-11 I think. Dealer got MSO early March. Look up Window sticker. Dealer telling me it will be here anyday. Sales manager turned it in as sold to make his numbers look good for March,He was so sure it would be here by the first of april. STILL NO BOSS! Now its not showing up on his daily reports. BOSS LOST.If it ever gets here I think Iwill put that on my Tag.
Hey Rockhauler53,

Message me with your VIN so I can look into this further for you.

Deysha
Old 4/12/11, 11:12 AM
Bullitt Member

Deysha I messaged you last week with my VIN, haven't heard from you yet. Any news??
Old 4/12/11, 11:24 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
Congrats!!! I hope you got a lot of looks on your way home!

Deysha
We stopped to eat and a group of young people came over and were drooling. I had 2 friends with me and a young girl came over to one of them (he was driving the truck) and asked him to be her "sugar Daddy". A litle much for 3 old guys. Had a CS mustang drive by and nothing. Five minutes later a Corvette goes by with thumbs up. What the enemy talks to me?

I really love this car.

Deysha, don't take the venting personal (I know you won't) because you Ford Customer service people ROCK!!!!! I worked with a girl name Jean and she, like you, was just fantastic. Thanks for all you do.

Quick Reply: Still no Boss