2012-2013 BOSS 302

Need a track attack date swap....

Search this Thread

Old 1/30/12, 08:25 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need a track attack date swap....

Hey guys,

I signed up for the track attack on April 11th with the dinner on April 10th. I have a pre-deployment exercise going on that entire week that I have to take part in, so I cannot make that date. I go on deployment at the end of May until the end of November, so I was hoping I could negotiate a swap to have a solution before calling Bryan at MMP. I really want to go to Track Attack and I'd hate that being out of the country for 6 months would preclude me from going. I appreciate the help guys.
Old 1/31/12, 06:33 AM
Team Mustang Source

It's very likely that most have already made their travel plans, including non-refundable airfares. I would try Bryan ASAP because they might be still filling the requests for the new slots that recently opened-up, and maybe he could switch you. Good luck! -Noles Dad
Old 1/31/12, 07:06 AM
Cobra Member

Location: NJ. Waiting for our Gov. to be held accountable for his actions>>>Jersey Broke
Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts
I was on the track attack web site yesterday and there are no new dates. Everything was booked. The web site did say that they are working on adding new dates.
Old 1/31/12, 09:03 AM
GT Member

Hey Navy,

That date looks good to me, but I don't have a date assigned yet. Let me call Miller today and see what they have for me and then we can see about a trade. I need the earliest date possible (baby on the way), so no matter what date I get, yours will almost certainly be better.

I'll be in touch soon.

Jimmy
Old 1/31/12, 10:06 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by boss man
I was on the track attack web site yesterday and there are no new dates. Everything was booked. The web site did say that they are working on adding new dates.
Some new slots were added to all dates around Jan. 4th., and to my knowledge the web site continued to show booked. Check out this posting.
Old 1/31/12, 01:58 PM
V6 Member

My husband and I were added to September after everything showed booked. I think your best bet is a phone call. They seem like good folks who will accommodate you if they possibly can.
Old 1/31/12, 05:49 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Jimmy Pribble
Hey Navy,

That date looks good to me, but I don't have a date assigned yet. Let me call Miller today and see what they have for me and then we can see about a trade. I need the earliest date possible (baby on the way), so no matter what date I get, yours will almost certainly be better.

I'll be in touch soon.

Jimmy
Jimmy hopefully you can get in on 4/11 date I will be there along with my son Luke. I have been in contact with Mary Jean from MCA magazine. She is planning to come out with us to do a story on BTA. We will have a great time.

BOSS#228
Old 2/1/12, 06:42 PM
Bullitt Member

Of course they would do a story the date I'm trying to swap out of...
Old 2/3/12, 09:29 AM
GT Member

Sean,

I'm sorry, but that trade isn't going to work out because I am planning to road trip to Utah from Texas and your date backs-up against Easter weekend. No problem for somebody flying (or speeding), but it won't work for me. Sorry, mate.

Jimmy
Old 2/5/12, 10:09 AM
Bullitt Member

Definitely appreciate the help guys but Bryan was able to make it for for me at the end of April (23-24). So that means for the rest of you, there might be some more openings on some other dates. Not saying flood Bryan's email/voicemail, but if there was a date you were looking at, it wouldn't hurt to ask.