2012-2013 BOSS 302

Boss 302 Owners Package.

Search this Thread

Old 4/30/12, 02:44 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wildcobrar
Give it a try. I have an adress in the state of Maine. Maybe I can play that one??

I do know that there was talk of Ford Racing selling packages to Canadian BOSS owners. I have a feeling if they get multiple calls from Canadians willing to purchase a Package it may just happen. I am on board. What about other Canadian owners?

Joe
Count me in keep this updated , I have a U.S address also and would gladly pay for the Boss package.
Old 4/30/12, 08:46 PM
V6 Member

I think Canadian BOSS owners need to contact Ford Racing stating they will pay for a BOSS Package. ALL CANDIAN BOSS owners. Strength in numbers. This way, the powers that be might take notice and get us what we desire.

Joe
Old 5/2/12, 11:34 AM
GT Member

Maybe Deshya could help us also?
Old 5/2/12, 11:39 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Wow are you guys still waiting on these "packages"
Old 5/2/12, 09:29 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Give it a try. I have an adress in the state of Maine. Maybe I can play that one??

I do know that there was talk of Ford Racing selling packages to Canadian BOSS owners. I have a feeling if they get multiple calls from Canadians willing to purchase a Package it may just happen. I am on board. What about other Canadian owners?

Joe
Originally Posted by Professor Gascan
I have a Canadian 2013 that should be delivered in a month or so. At least I already know I'm not going to get the Owners Package. I do have an address down in the US that I could ship it to, but I'd be willing to buy one to get it here too.
Originally Posted by cobrajetjoe
I'm on board for sure.
Originally Posted by hori
Count me in keep this updated , I have a U.S address also and would gladly pay for the Boss package.
I think Canadian BOSS owners need to contact Ford Racing stating they will pay for a BOSS Package. ALL CANDIAN BOSS owners. Strength in numbers. This way, the powers that be might take notice and get us what we desire.

Joe
Originally Posted by hori
Maybe Deshya could help us also?
I hope so. So we are willing to pay, and if necessary to avoid Ford Canada's involvement or any need for French translation, have them sent to US addresses. For those without a US address, I will happily take the kits and ship them to you. I will be in Florida May 24 to May 31. Deshya, Ford Racing and anyone else is free to PM me for the address.
Old 5/3/12, 06:30 AM
V6 Member

I sent a PM to Deysha a while ago. I have not recieved a reply. Maybe she is working on it before getting back to me????

Joe
Old 5/3/12, 09:22 AM
GT Member

I sent a PM to Deysha a while ago. I have not recieved a reply. Maybe she is working on it before getting back to me????

Joe

I have too and same..lets hope
Old 5/3/12, 11:56 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
You guys are still looking at this the wrong way. You paid for the package and Track Attack when you bought the car. If you want to get them go after a refund for paying for something you did not get. Remember the ads "all Boss owners get to go to a track school"

Unless I am missing something all means all not just the U.S.
Old 5/3/12, 06:19 PM
V6 Member

Deysha got back to me. I am not giving up. We as BOSS Owners should all be treated the same.

I really believe if all BOSS owners spoke up and stuck together it would bring a positive result.

Joe
Old 5/3/12, 10:46 PM

Got back to you in saying that there's nothing they can do for Canadian owners unless we get unruly?
Old 5/3/12, 11:08 PM
Banned

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Professor Gascan
Got back to you in saying that there's nothing they can do for Canadian owners unless we get unruly?
Canadians and unruly???? I thought that only happened when you guys either won or lost the stanley cup
Old 5/4/12, 09:25 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500

Canadians and unruly???? I thought that only happened when you guys either won or lost the stanley cup
Ohhh no, they get unruly when they come to Buffalo Bills games too.. See we don't get unruly in Buffalo because we already expect to lose. LoL
Old 5/4/12, 01:01 PM
Bullitt Member

Unreal, especially since the owners supplement was printed in French...
Old 5/4/12, 01:09 PM
Banned

What is the reason Canadians don't get it? Shipping??
Old 5/4/12, 09:16 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500
What is the reason Canadians don't get it? Shipping??

Who Knows? The way I see it. Ford is Prejudice. North America is North America. I have never owned anything but a Ford and they advertised the Track attack and the BOSS Owners Package only to be Prejudice and not come through. What message are they sending when they can not take care of any Canadian BOSS Buyer and Brand Loyal Customer? Are they telling Canadians not to buy a Ford? Or are they saying Buy this Extremely Well Engineered Car and if you are Canadian...............well go pound sand. We do not care about you.

The really ****ty part is the Canadian Dollar was almost par with the US dollar and we pay way more for the same car and are given less via broken promises and false advertising.

Even more disheartning is "The Little Guy" Canadian buyers are not given the oppertunity to take our issue to the highest level of management. It just shows that even though we are brand and model loyal, we mean nothing to Ford on the bigger scheme of things. It was a huge challenge to some of us Canadian owners to even purchase this car because they allowed so few here. For me it made the car more special to own. I am sure many others as well. I am also sure that many Canadian buyers feel ripped off about the advertisement vs the outcome of owning a BOSS.

Oh on a thought, I am told by the US Attorney General that if a company does not adhere to a deal, or contract, or advertisement or wrongfully misrepresents an item sold, all persons that were taken advantage of can open a file with them. If enough complain, they will pick up the tab and go after said company. No cost to the people that make the complaint.

I wonder if this is a case that could make the difference?

Hmmm, any ideas on how to rally all the Candian BOSS owners to make a complaint? LOL

Joe

Last edited by wildcobrar; 5/4/12 at 09:19 PM.
Old 5/5/12, 01:31 AM
FR500 Member

Hmmm, any ideas on how to rally all the Candian BOSS owners to make a complaint? LOL

Joe
Let's hold a Boss owner's meet across the street from FOC headquarters, then pull out an appropriately large banner when the time is right.
Old 5/5/12, 08:30 AM
V6 Member

Anyone know how much more a 1970 Boss sold in Canada when they were new? Just curious.

Brian
Old 5/5/12, 12:45 PM
RTD
GT Member

I bought my Boss 3 weeks ago from today, still no Owners Package. I'll give it another week or two before I call someone.
Old 5/5/12, 01:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by RTD
I bought my Boss 3 weeks ago from today, still no Owners Package. I'll give it another week or two before I call someone.
I think the other Boss guys will think that's amusing.
Old 5/5/12, 03:16 PM
Bullitt Member

This one certainly does.

Quick Reply: Boss 302 Owners Package.