Notices
2012-2013 BOSS 302

Best Boss Quotes

Search this Thread

Old 6/18/11, 10:37 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Best Boss Quotes

Pull out the best phrase uttered about the Boss you've encountered, either in the press or in your daily travels.

From Summitdaily.com, "... to describe the howl of the 444-HP Boss 302 Mustang as anything less than earth shattering (not to mention its corner-sucking abilities) would be a total travesty."
Old 6/19/11, 09:05 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I took a friend for a ride yesterday and when he got out he told everyone, "I had to pick my eyeballs up off the floor boards after hitting the brakes."
Old 6/19/11, 12:15 PM
Cobra Member

One day me and my 6-year-old daughter were cruising and we made a U-turn at a light and traffic was close and i got on it a bit. she goes "daddy, why do you like to go WAAAA, WAAAAAA, WAAAAAAA in your new car?" she was making shifting motions with her hand lol. i told her that's how awesome sounds, she just nodded like that made all the sense in the world and went back to dancing to the radio.
Old 6/19/11, 12:40 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by ShaneM
One day me and my 6-year-old daughter were cruising and we made a U-turn at a light and traffic was close and i got on it a bit. she goes "daddy, why do you like to go WAAAA, WAAAAAA, WAAAAAAA in your new car?" she was making shifting motions with her hand lol. i told her that's how awesome sounds, she just nodded like that made all the sense in the world and went back to dancing to the radio.
Haha, awesome
Old 6/19/11, 02:10 PM
V6 Member

I had the car on the lift installing and testing different sized exhaust discs. I like the side pipes open, but I was afraid I was bothering the neighbors early in the a.m. on the way to work.

On the way out for a test drive, one neighbor noticed I had the car on the lift and asked what I was doing, told him I was making the car a little quieter. The response was "Why the hell would you want to do that for?"

On the way back from the test drive, another neighbor asked what I was doing. I told him, and he responded with "Don't you want this thing to be as loud as you can get it." I think I disappointed them!

Finally, my 11y/o daughter found out that I made the car quieter, to which she said "Well that's dumb." She helped me pull the discs out this afternoon and we went for a celebratory ride.

Oh, and the young boy on the street in Charlotte yelling out "Nice Mustang, mister!"

Or the kid in the parking garage with a simple "WOW!"
Old 6/19/11, 02:12 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by ShaneM
Can't ask for a better Father's Day than that!