Vendor Showcase Forum for Vendors to display their products and specials

Intro: Pure Speed Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 7/9/10, 06:18 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Intro: Pure Speed Motorsports

Started in 2008, Pure Speed Motorsports was formed by a small group of true Mustang enthusiasts with one goal in mind - bring exciting lifestyle and performance parts and accessories to fellow enthusiasts at competitive pricing and exceptional service.

What sets us apart from the crowd is that we are a company made up of everyday people. We created this company in an effort to bring the passion, tradition, and fun of the Mustang to all individuals in hopes of making it both fun and affordable in today's economy. Our down to earth attitude doesn't have us sitting in a corporate office, backed by groups of investors, with multi-million dollar marketing budgets or banners scattered about the web at every click. What we are is small and local. Although we are small and local, we believe that keeping our mission and strategies simple, has helped to propel Pure Speed Motorsports as far as it has, in such a short amount of time.

As we finish conversion from one shopping cart software to another, we invite you to take a look at our website and give us the opportunity to serve you. We have approximately 750 items listed on the store at this time, with nearly the same amount to be added by the end of July. (Unfortunately our switch of software did not allow us to carry over our established product catalogue)

We are happy to be here to support TMS and always enjoy the opportunity to work special pricing for forum members and do so whenever possible. Feel free to contact us at anytime.

Some of the manufacturers that we carry include:

Genuine Saleen SpeedLab
Roush Performance

Silver Horse Racing
Araid
Astra/Hammond
XENON
Classic Design Concepts
Ford Racing
Magnaflow
SCT
Diablo Sport
JLT Performance
Stack Racing
DG Custom Auto
Shelby Performance Parts *NEW
Steeda *NEW
Agent 47 *NEW

And many more...!

- Steve Johnson
Owner,
Pure Speed Motorsports
Official Supporting Sponsor of the Saleen Club of America (SCOA)
www.PureSpeedMotorsports.com
steve@purespeedmotorsports.com
Old 7/9/10, 06:38 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Steve,

Welcome to the site! Thanks for deciding to become a Vendor here at TMS. We look forward to working with you!
Old 7/10/10, 12:21 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I went to your site and was wondering if you sold any interior pieces or parts for the Roush?? Just picked up a 2004 GT and the people that had it before installed a Roush Stage 3 body kit and some other things to make it look like a Roush. The interior is still the stock GT and so I am wanting to swap that out with the Roush stuff so that the whole car will match. I will also be cleaning up the engine compartment and more than likely turning that into Roush also.
Old 7/10/10, 03:54 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by BoogieNights
I went to your site and was wondering if you sold any interior pieces or parts for the Roush?? Just picked up a 2004 GT and the people that had it before installed a Roush Stage 3 body kit and some other things to make it look like a Roush. The interior is still the stock GT and so I am wanting to swap that out with the Roush stuff so that the whole car will match. I will also be cleaning up the engine compartment and more than likely turning that into Roush also.
Dirk -

We have focused a lot more on the S197 platform when we began uploading products after the swap. The SN95 stuff is being added more and more day and night so check back often. I can definitely help you with the Roush items, some things are discontinued, but shoot me over an email and we'll go from there.

Steve
Old 7/10/10, 04:46 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by PureSpeedMotorsports
Dirk -

We have focused a lot more on the S197 platform when we began uploading products after the swap. The SN95 stuff is being added more and more day and night so check back often. I can definitely help you with the Roush items, some things are discontinued, but shoot me over an email and we'll go from there.

Steve
Email sent