Vendor Showcase Forum for Vendors to display their products and specials

15% Off! Now through March 31!

Search this Thread

Old 3/16/11, 08:15 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
15% Off! Now through March 31!

Now through March 31st, 2011: Select Mustang Parts are on sale at 15% off. Use the Coupon Code "MAR15" or give us a call to receive this offer. Prices in red reflect the 15% discount. If there is not a price in red, that part is not included in the sale. Free same day shipping on in stock orders shipping inside the contiguous United States! Truck freight items do not ship free. May not be combined with any other offers. Other exclusions may apply.

CJ Pony Parts 15% Off March Sale- Ford Mustang Parts
Old 3/25/11, 08:24 AM
Former Vendor

Last weekend to save!! Don't miss out!!
Old 3/25/11, 11:11 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 775 Likes on 566 Posts
Thank-you
Old 3/25/11, 11:35 AM
Cobra Member

I sure didn't miss on on the Roush exhaust. Awesome price! Thanks for the savings!!
Old 3/26/11, 01:04 PM
Founding MOTM
Committee Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I just ordered a set of 3.73! Best price I found ANYWHERE!
Old 3/31/11, 08:58 AM
Former Vendor

Last day to save, don't miss out on some great deals!!
Old 3/31/11, 10:41 PM
Founding MOTM
Committee Member

No bull, that is the FASTEST shipping i've ever had from the east. AM always takes 6 business days.
Old 4/1/11, 07:30 PM
V6 Member

Last edited by SvT-Rich; 4/2/11 at 07:35 AM.
Old 4/7/11, 02:45 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by SvT-Rich
???????
Old 4/7/11, 03:53 PM
Cobra Member

When will the next sale be so I can start saving up my pennies.
Old 4/7/11, 06:13 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Steve@CJPonyParts
???????
Well since you really want to know. I didn't have the greatest experience with your company, I wrote some stuff in the thread, woke up the next morning and decided I didnt want to ruin your thread with my post so I deleted my comment. But here goes.

I ordered Roush AB's and a CDC decklid (which I still havent received BTW). I figured I would get my stuff quick since Im in NY and your in PA but that didnt happen. I didn't even get a confirmation until 4-5 days after I placed my order. When I called the first time to make sure my order was processed the first person said they could not find anything in my name even though they had my name and address on file and it was the first time Ive ordered anything from you. Called again to double check and the next guy checks a stack of paperwork and finally finds my order somewhere. He says it will ship out the following day which didn't happen either. This was all on a Monday. I finally received a tracking number on Thursday night and my package arrived on Friday without the decklid.

I called again to see what happened this time, was told that its shipping from California but it should be here within the next couple days. Then this past Tuesday I get a message on my phone saying that the decklid is on backorder and probably won't ship until sometime next week. I placed my order on the 26th of March. It's fine with me if somethings on backorder I would just like to know sooner.

I think next time I'll just go with AM since I haven't had any problems with them.
Old 4/7/11, 11:52 PM
Founding MOTM
Committee Member

Well since you really want to know. I didn't have the greatest experience with your company, I wrote some stuff in the thread, woke up the next morning and decided I didnt want to ruin your thread with my post so I deleted my comment. But here goes.

I ordered Roush AB's and a CDC decklid (which I still havent received BTW). I figured I would get my stuff quick since Im in NY and your in PA but that didnt happen. I didn't even get a confirmation until 4-5 days after I placed my order. When I called the first time to make sure my order was processed the first person said they could not find anything in my name even though they had my name and address on file and it was the first time Ive ordered anything from you. Called again to double check and the next guy checks a stack of paperwork and finally finds my order somewhere. He says it will ship out the following day which didn't happen either. This was all on a Monday. I finally received a tracking number on Thursday night and my package arrived on Friday without the decklid.

I called again to see what happened this time, was told that its shipping from California but it should be here within the next couple days. Then this past Tuesday I get a message on my phone saying that the decklid is on backorder and probably won't ship until sometime next week. I placed my order on the 26th of March. It's fine with me if somethings on backorder I would just like to know sooner.

I think next time I'll just go with AM since I haven't had any problems with them.
Sometimes an order will slip through the cracks, especially if you're a high volume company. Its happened to you(obviously) and it even happened to me with AM, but that doesn't stop me from shopping with them. Granted, I was pretty teed off considering it was a Christmas gift and it was GUARANTEED to be delivered before Christmas(it wasn't), then I was promised a 10% reduction on my next order which I never got because "it wasn't on file". Either way, these things happen. Give the company a chance to remedy it(PM's are usually the best way to go) and then go from there. Hopefully you get your stuff soon though.
Old 4/11/11, 07:54 AM
Former Vendor

PM me your information and I'll look into what's going on.
Old 4/11/11, 10:08 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Steve@CJPonyParts
PM me your information and I'll look into what's going on.
Pm sent