Notices
2015 - 2020 Discuss the Current Generation

Steeda Q Series

Old 1/14/16, 10:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Steeda Q Series

Anyone have any positive or negative experiences with the 2015 or 2016 Steeda Q series?

I am considering the Q500 and if anyone has experiences dealing with them and the outcome I would appreciate any input.

My second question is looking for anyone's opinion. It looks like I can get my hands on a 2016 GT350 with tech package, not the R model for $10k over MSRP. Not too excited about the mark up. But since I don't know much about the Steeda performance packages, any input on the Q500 versus the GT350?
Old 1/14/16, 11:51 PM
Cobra Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Question

What part of the country are you from ? Are there any Ford dealers who are Steeda dealers in your part of the country ?
Old 1/15/16, 08:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 2 Go Snake View Post
What part of the country are you from ? Are there any Ford dealers who are Steeda dealers in your part of the country ?
I am in California, they have a program to order directly from Ford and drop ship to Steeda for the build.
Old 1/16/16, 09:17 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 50 Likes on 45 Posts
I am in California, they have a program to order directly from Ford and drop ship to Steeda for the build.
P.M. Sent. We just shipped a Q750 to a gentlemen in CA ... he has been nothing but smiles since accepting delivery!

Best Regards,

TJ

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Steeda Q Series

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.