Notices
5.0L GT Modifications Placeholder for future motor based GT's modifications.

Steeda Tune and CAI review

Search this Thread

Old 12/18/15, 09:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Steeda Tune and CAI review

Alright, so where do I start. And yes, another tune review

After researching for a long time about which tune I should get, I decided to pull the trigger on the Steeda tune and CAI. I researched and researched about Steeda, finding many positive reviews which convinced me to pull the trigger on it. Now I know some of you might be saying why not AED and all that stuff. AED just didn't seem necessary for my car with just axlebacks and CAI now. I'll do a review now for each item that I got in the package, which are the cai and tune.

Steeda CAI: This CAI really put a smile on my face the first time I heard it. The sound it gives you is just amazing and IMO is totally worth it. VERY nice piece of hardware and a great mod to get for your mustang

Steeda 93 tune: All I can say is wow! I mean, the second I drove the car I felt a very noticeable difference. The car just doesn't stop pulling and is ready to go when you want it to. Also, the car runs just like it did stock. Very smooth idle, no pinging, or surging. Nothing. It's almost like a whole new car, and I am not kidding. As much as I loved the car stock, I love it even more now with the tune and CAI. Also, I'm pretty sure my MPG went up also. Not too sure yet, I'll have to check soon.

So overall, is the Steeda tune and CAI worth it? YES. If any of you guys are on the fence about getting this package, do not hesitate. The guys at Steeda are fantastic and trust me, you will not be let down by this tune and CAI AT ALL. If you guys have any questions about my experience with the tune, please feel free to ask down below. Have a good one!
Old 12/18/15, 10:51 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I have Steeda tunes as well and they are definitely solid, good choice tune. I like my other two tunes better but Steeda tunes are safe and good.
Old 12/19/15, 07:26 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 52 Likes on 47 Posts
Alright, so where do I start. And yes, another tune review

After researching for a long time about which tune I should get, I decided to pull the trigger on the Steeda tune and CAI. I researched and researched about Steeda, finding many positive reviews which convinced me to pull the trigger on it. Now I know some of you might be saying why not AED and all that stuff. AED just didn't seem necessary for my car with just axlebacks and CAI now. I'll do a review now for each item that I got in the package, which are the cai and tune.

Steeda CAI: This CAI really put a smile on my face the first time I heard it. The sound it gives you is just amazing and IMO is totally worth it. VERY nice piece of hardware and a great mod to get for your mustang

Steeda 93 tune: All I can say is wow! I mean, the second I drove the car I felt a very noticeable difference. The car just doesn't stop pulling and is ready to go when you want it to. Also, the car runs just like it did stock. Very smooth idle, no pinging, or surging. Nothing. It's almost like a whole new car, and I am not kidding. As much as I loved the car stock, I love it even more now with the tune and CAI. Also, I'm pretty sure my MPG went up also. Not too sure yet, I'll have to check soon.

So overall, is the Steeda tune and CAI worth it? YES. If any of you guys are on the fence about getting this package, do not hesitate. The guys at Steeda are fantastic and trust me, you will not be let down by this tune and CAI AT ALL. If you guys have any questions about my experience with the tune, please feel free to ask down below. Have a good one!
We appreciate your support & posting your feedback - we are truly thankful.

Glad to see there is a noticeable difference out of the box & you are happy with the results.

Yes, if anyone is on the fence - talk to Bryan, lol!

TJ

Last edited by tj@steeda; 12/21/15 at 09:39 AM.
Old 12/19/15, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue
I have Steeda tunes as well and they are definitely solid, good choice tune. I like my other two tunes better but Steeda tunes are safe and good.
For sure!
Old 12/19/15, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by tj@steeda
We appreciate your support & posting your feedback - we are truly thankful.

Glad to see there is a noticeable difference out of the box & you are truly happy with the results.

Yes,if anyone is on the fence - talk to Bryan, lol!

TJ
Glad I can help!! And yes, if you're on the fence, I'll help you climb over it lol
Old 12/19/15, 10:54 AM
V6 Member

I have a steeda cold air and tune along with a boss intake. Huge improvement over stock now loss in bottom end and big improvement on top. drive-ability is like stock and my gas mileage went up too!

Steeda write a great tune!

Jack
Old 12/20/15, 06:00 AM
Cobra Member

Location: NJ. Waiting for our Gov. to be held accountable for his actions>>>Jersey Broke
Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts
I also run the STEEDA CAI and 93 tune...
Very happy with performance and very happy I made the purchase.
1+ on being a safe tune also great product backing.
It puts me right where I want to be with tunning my Boss.
Old 12/20/15, 09:13 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

I have a steeda cold air and tune along with a boss intake. Huge improvement over stock now loss in bottom end and big improvement on top. drive-ability is like stock and my gas mileage went up too!

Steeda write a great tune!

Jack

TJ
Old 12/20/15, 09:14 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

I also run the STEEDA CAI and 93 tune...
Very happy with performance and very happy I made the purchase.
1+ on being a safe tune also great product backing.
It puts me right where I want to be with tunning my Boss.

TJ
Old 12/23/15, 04:46 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
I installed my Steeda CAI and Tune, a few weeks back. I am very pleased with the throttle response and increase in power! This car is more fun to drive now. Love it!
Old 12/23/15, 05:28 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Who needs the marketing team ... plenty of marketers on this forum!!!

Much appreciated.

TJ
Old 12/24/15, 10:53 AM
Cobra Member

Location: NJ. Waiting for our Gov. to be held accountable for his actions>>>Jersey Broke
Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by tj@steeda
Who needs the marketing team ... plenty of marketers on this forum!!!

Much appreciated.

TJ
Sounds like to me, we need a very special discount code for your TMS marketing agents.
I do believe its part of the TMS / Steeda contract that was added last negotiaions.

On a much more serious note: Merry Christmas to everyone at STEEDA.
Thanks a bunch Guys & Gals!!
Old 12/27/15, 03:28 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by boss man
Sounds like to me, we need a very special discount code for your TMS marketing agents.
I do believe its part of the TMS / Steeda contract that was added last negotiaions.

I work cheap. I would settle for a Steeda banner!
Old 12/27/15, 03:40 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Thank you very much.

TJ
Old 12/27/15, 03:40 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

I work cheap. I would settle for a Steeda banner!
On your next order ... we can make something happen!

Best Regards,

TJ