Notices
2015 - 2020 Discuss the Current Generation

2019 Mustang Bullitt

Old 1/19/18, 11:01 PM
  #21  
Cobra Member
 
Gravydog316's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 4, 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,445
Liked 260 Times in 234 Posts
Originally Posted by 5.M0NSTER
sorry
*the
don't laff @ meee
Gravydog316 is offline  
Old 1/20/18, 05:04 PM
  #22  
Cobra Member
 
Gravydog316's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 4, 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,445
Liked 260 Times in 234 Posts
Original Bullitt worth 4-5 mil.
===
https://www.freep.com/story/money/ca...on/1033958001/
Gravydog316 is offline  
Old 1/23/18, 05:49 AM
  #23  
Bullitt Member
 
Join Date: November 14, 2013
Location: Ky.
Posts: 225
Likes: 0
Liked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Well after a little discussion with the wife, she revealed that while she loves the color, she doesn't like the price.
I should have known there was a down side to marrying a practical woman.
13GetThere is offline  
Old 1/23/18, 05:55 AM
  #24  
Post *****
 
Glenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: August 7, 2006
Location: Las Vegas NV
Posts: 14,443
Liked 146 Times in 131 Posts
Originally Posted by 13GetThere View Post
Well after a little discussion with the wife, she revealed that while she loves the color, she doesn't like the price.
I should have known there was a down side to marrying a practical woman.
Pics of the practical women?
Glenn is offline  
Old 1/24/18, 03:42 PM
  #25  
Bullitt Member
 
Join Date: April 7, 2011
Posts: 386
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
cking out specs... re wheels & tires; front & rear are 19in diameters but what are the widths? as for tires, front are 255 40 ZR19 but what are the rears?
chorse is offline  
Old 1/24/18, 11:10 PM
  #26  
GTR Member
 
m05fastbackGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 11, 2006
Location: Carnegie, PA
Posts: 6,240
Liked 240 Times in 229 Posts
Assuming both front and rear wheels have the same dimensions in 19", it's 255/40/19" tires for both front and rear. If the rear wheels are wider, then more than likely they'll be in 285/35/19" in order to retain the max height of 27 inches for both front and rear wheels/tires, as recommended by the manufacturer. At any rate, can't really know for certain without the exact wheel dimension specs

Last edited by m05fastbackGT; 1/25/18 at 05:20 AM.
m05fastbackGT is offline  
Old 1/25/18, 05:25 AM
  #27  
GTR Member
Thread Starter
 
Gabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: August 7, 2011
Location: NH
Posts: 4,916
Liked 343 Times in 299 Posts
The Bullittt has the GT Performance Package standard.
Here's what it includes, copied and pasted from the Ford website:

The GT Performance Package includes:
• 19" X 9" (F) 19" X 9.5" (R) Ebony Black-painted Aluminum
• 255/40R19 (F) 275/40R19 (R) Summer Only Tires
• Brembo ™ Six-Piston Front Brake Calipers with Larger Rotors
• "Engine Spun" Aluminum Instrument Panel
• Gauge Pack (Oil Pressure and Vacuum)
• Heavy-duty Front Springs
• K-Brace
• Larger Radiator
• Performance Rear Wing (Fastback Only)
• Silver Painted Strut-Tower Brace
• Spoiler Delete (Convertible Only)
• TORSEN® Differential with 3.73 Axle Ratio (Manual)
• TORSEN® Differential with 3.55 Axle Ratio (Automatic)
• Unique Chassis Tuning
• Unique EPAS, ABS and Stability Control Tuning
• Upsized Rear Sway Bar
Gabe is offline  
The following users liked this post: Gabe
m05fastbackGT (1/25/18)
Old 1/25/18, 12:51 PM
  #28  
Bullitt Member
 
Join Date: April 7, 2011
Posts: 386
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
m05fastbackGT / Gabe- copy, thx. i'll be attending the Wash Auto Show in the next couple days. hoping there will be a 2019 Bullitt! did you know the 2019 5.0 cc is slightly larger than the 2017 5.0? piston sleeves aren't used, instead plasma coating tech is applied. also heard there is a special Highland Green setting in MyColor for interior lighting. will try to confirm all this at show.
chorse is offline  
Old 1/25/18, 05:23 PM
  #29  
GTR Member
Thread Starter
 
Gabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: August 7, 2011
Location: NH
Posts: 4,916
Liked 343 Times in 299 Posts
Yes, the new engine is a very thorough makeover, not just a fuel injection change.
Gabe is offline  
Old 1/25/18, 06:35 PM
  #30  
GTR Member
 
m05fastbackGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 11, 2006
Location: Carnegie, PA
Posts: 6,240
Liked 240 Times in 229 Posts
Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
The Bullittt has the GT Performance Package standard.
Here's what it includes, copied and pasted from the Ford website:

The GT Performance Package includes:
• 19" X 9" (F) 19" X 9.5" (R) Ebony Black-painted Aluminum
• 255/40R19 (F) 275/40R19 (R) Summer Only Tires
• Brembo ™ Six-Piston Front Brake Calipers with Larger Rotors
• "Engine Spun" Aluminum Instrument Panel
• Gauge Pack (Oil Pressure and Vacuum)
• Heavy-duty Front Springs
• K-Brace
• Larger Radiator
• Performance Rear Wing (Fastback Only)
• Silver Painted Strut-Tower Brace
• Spoiler Delete (Convertible Only)
• TORSEN® Differential with 3.73 Axle Ratio (Manual)
• TORSEN® Differential with 3.55 Axle Ratio (Automatic)
• Unique Chassis Tuning
• Unique EPAS, ABS and Stability Control Tuning
• Upsized Rear Sway Bar
Thanks for the heads up Gabe. Good find
m05fastbackGT is offline  
Old 1/27/18, 05:39 AM
  #31  
Bullitt Member
 
Join Date: April 7, 2011
Posts: 386
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
saw the new kid in town, that Highland Grn is nice. VP001 was on display. confirmed 275/40ZR19s for the rear, also heard the new 5.0 is both port & direct injected.
Attached Thumbnails 2019 Mustang Bullitt-2019bullitt_a.jpg   2019 Mustang Bullitt-2019bullitt_b.jpg   2019 Mustang Bullitt-2019bullitt_c.jpg   2019 Mustang Bullitt-2019bullitt_d.jpg   2019 Mustang Bullitt-2019bullitt_e.jpg  

chorse is offline  
Old 1/28/18, 12:27 AM
  #32  
Cobra Member
 
Gravydog316's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 4, 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,445
Liked 260 Times in 234 Posts
Originally Posted by chorse
saw the new kid in town, that Highland Grn is nice. VP001 was on display. confirmed 275/40ZR19s for the rear, also heard the new 5.0 is both port & direct injected.
lucky
Gravydog316 is offline  
Old 2/1/18, 11:40 AM
  #33  
Bullitt Member
 
Join Date: April 7, 2011
Posts: 386
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
have you guys heard of the Historic Vehicle Association (HVA) or National Historic Vehicle Register (NHVR)? back in 2014 Wash Auto Show they displayed a 1964 Cobra Daytona Coupe. well, this yr they are not only making a documentary but also taking the original 1968 Bullitt Mustang movie car (unveiled at the 2018 NAIAS in Detroit) on a nationwide tour! just read No. '559 will be enclosed in a full size glass case placed on the grounds of the National Mall in Wash DC sometime in April. other appearance locations i predict will be at the NYIAS NYC, Ford Nationals Carlisle PA and of course San Francisco CA. Dates TBD. hope a new 2019 Bullitt accompanies along. ck out link below...

https://www.historicvehicle.org/cate...edia-coverage/
Attached Thumbnails 2019 Mustang Bullitt-dscn1485.jpg   2019 Mustang Bullitt-11-2019-ford-mustang-bullitt-detroit-1.jpg  
chorse is offline  
Old 2/5/18, 02:15 PM
  #34  
Cobra Member
 
RandyW's Avatar
 
Join Date: October 23, 2009
Location: NW Minnesota
Posts: 1,312
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
I'm not in a financial position to replace my 2011, but if I were I would think long and hard about getting a Bullitt. As a rule I hate black wheels but I don't even mind them on this car.
RandyW is offline  
Old 2/5/18, 03:23 PM
  #35  
Cobra Member
 
Gravydog316's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 4, 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,445
Liked 260 Times in 234 Posts
Originally Posted by RandyW
I'm not in a financial position to replace my 2011, but if I were I would think long and hard about getting a Bullitt. As a rule I hate black wheels but I don't even mind them on this car.
Black rims all look the same to me.
Gravydog316 is offline  
Old 2/6/18, 08:17 AM
  #36  
GT Member
 
motor12's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 19, 2017
Location: Texas
Posts: 106
Likes: 0
Liked 20 Times in 19 Posts
Originally Posted by Gravydog316 View Post
Black rims all look the same to me.
Polished rims all look the same to me. Black wheels give the vehicle attitude...
motor12 is offline  
Old 2/6/18, 02:40 PM
  #37  
Cobra Member
 
Gravydog316's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 4, 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,445
Liked 260 Times in 234 Posts
Originally Posted by motor12
Polished rims all look the same to me. Black wheels give the vehicle attitude...
nawwww.
they all look identical until you get close
(& they remind me of winter tires & rims people have around here lol)
(& cop cars)
Gravydog316 is offline  
Old 2/7/18, 12:46 PM
  #38  
Cobra Member
 
RandyW's Avatar
 
Join Date: October 23, 2009
Location: NW Minnesota
Posts: 1,312
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Gravydog316 View Post
nawwww.
they all look identical until you get close
(& they remind me of winter tires & rims people have around here lol)
(& cop cars)
I typically think police car when I see black wheels. But the polished aluminum rim and the red brake caliper covers provide enough contrast for me that I don't mind these Bullitt wheels.
RandyW is offline  
Old 2/7/18, 03:17 PM
  #39  
Fatboy Loves Fried!
TMS Staff
 
2k7gtcs's Avatar
 
Join Date: October 9, 2007
Posts: 27,986
Liked 139 Times in 119 Posts
Originally Posted by Gravydog316
Black rims all look the same to me.
That's racist




To wheels



2k7gtcs is offline  
Old 2/7/18, 04:45 PM
  #40  
GTR Member
 
m05fastbackGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 11, 2006
Location: Carnegie, PA
Posts: 6,240
Liked 240 Times in 229 Posts








m05fastbackGT is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2019 Mustang Bullitt


Featured Sponsors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.