2019 Mustang Bullitt - Page 3 - The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums


2015 - 2020 Discuss the Current Generation

2019 Mustang Bullitt

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 2/10/18, 07:54 PM   #41
Member
 
Nick73's Avatar
 
Join Date: April 1, 2017
Location: Niagara Falls
Posts: 6
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
I think I like it

(crank the volume, especially in the second one)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW60y2x3x0w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAPylXA90iQ
It is just my luck that i just bought a 2017 Mustang and if i knew about this car coming out i definitely would have waited , cars just sick
Nick73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join The Mustang Source

Join TheMustangSource.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Mustang fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Mustang Fans to meet online.
Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your stang, and have a great time with other Ford Mustang fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Mustang you'll find that TheMustangSource.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TheMustangSource.com Today! - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE


Old 2/11/18, 07:17 AM   #42
GTR Member
Thread Starter
 
Gabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: August 7, 2011
Location: NH
Posts: 4,520
Thanked 190 Times in 168 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick73 View Post
It is just my luck that i just bought a 2017 Mustang and if i knew about this car coming out i definitely would have waited , cars just sick

Well, it's not even available for purchase yet, that's still a few months away, and it will be built for at least a year I'd think, so you have some time to enjoy your '17 and get it traded in for the Bullitt in 6-12 months
Gabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2/12/18, 01:41 PM   #43
Cobra Member
 
Gravydog316's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 4, 2014
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 1,237
Thanked 200 Times in 179 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
That's racist

To wheels

I hate white vehicles, though.
I hate everyone equally, regardless of colour or race.
Gravydog316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2/12/18, 01:54 PM   #44
GTR Member
 
m05fastbackGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 11, 2006
Location: Carnegie, PA
Posts: 5,742
Thanked 146 Times in 140 Posts
Isn't that the truth
m05fastbackGT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2/13/18, 07:18 AM   #45
GT Member
 
Join Date: November 14, 2013
Location: Ky.
Posts: 185
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
I don't judge a car by the color of it's sheet metal, but by the horsepower of it's engine.
13GetThere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2/13/18, 03:51 PM   #46
GTR Member
 
m05fastbackGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 11, 2006
Location: Carnegie, PA
Posts: 5,742
Thanked 146 Times in 140 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13GetThere View Post
I don't judge a car by the color of it's sheet metal, but by the horsepower of it's engine.
Exactly 100% spot on
m05fastbackGT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2/14/18, 09:19 AM   #47
Cobra Member
 
Bert's Avatar
 
Join Date: January 25, 2010
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,435
Thanked 67 Times in 63 Posts
unless it is Highland Green or Red Candy, and then it is the best car just because of the color, LOL
Bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2/14/18, 09:59 AM   #48
Shelby GT350 Member
 
SpectreH's Avatar
 
Join Date: February 5, 2015
Location: Warner Robins, GA
Posts: 2,045
Thanked 166 Times in 148 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydog316 View Post
I hate white vehicles, though.
I hate everyone equally, regardless of colour or race.
As long as you hate everyone, and not just me
SpectreH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2/14/18, 08:25 PM   #49
EF1
Bullitt Member
 
EF1's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 17, 2013
Posts: 422
Thanked 52 Times in 45 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert View Post
unless it is Highland Green or Red Candy, and then it is the best car just because of the color, LOL
Red Candy does look good doesn't it?
EF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2/15/18, 11:36 AM   #50
Cobra Member
 
Gravydog316's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 4, 2014
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 1,237
Thanked 200 Times in 179 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectreH
As long as you hate everyone, and not just me
You are officially awesome *****.
Gravydog316 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gravydog316 For This Useful Post:
SpectreH (2/15/18)
Old 2/20/18, 11:57 PM   #51
Member
 
Join Date: February 20, 2018
Posts: 14
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydog316 View Post
nawwww.
they all look identical until you get close
(& they remind me of winter tires & rims people have around here lol)
(& cop cars)
cop cars - very appropriate then
I can't be the only one that likes the new body style? It looks fast just standing still! It's a young angry horse. In Bullit regalia - want! If I still lived in SF that would be the car to have. Probably lose my license in short order. If they could catch me. lol
5.0-50A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:58 AM   #52
Cobra Member
 
Gravydog316's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 4, 2014
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 1,237
Thanked 200 Times in 179 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0-50A
cop cars - very appropriate then
I can't be the only one that likes the new body style? It looks fast just standing still! It's a young angry horse. In Bullit regalia - want! If I still lived in SF that would be the car to have. Probably lose my license in short order. If they could catch me. lol
When the new Mustang style hit the lot, me & my brother & dad went to check them out,
& in my dad's truck, looking down on the car,
I thought of a Porsche.
Very Euro style.
My dad hates it, but i'm used to it.

(I just don't like black rims)
Gravydog316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:35 AM   #53
Member
 
Join Date: February 20, 2018
Posts: 14
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydog316 View Post
When the new Mustang style hit the lot, me & my brother & dad went to check them out,
& in my dad's truck, looking down on the car,
I thought of a Porsche.
Very Euro style.
My dad hates it, but i'm used to it.

(I just don't like black rims)
It took me a bit to get used to the new style tail on the S550 at first but taken in as a whole the car just flows without overly exaggerated styling elements. The minor update to the 18s make sense to me it's evolving and faster than ever while still retaining mustang cues. not an easy task! much easier with the interior and this is where the mustang wins it for me vs. the maro. even little things like how and where the selt belt clicks in or having visible gauges I like the mustang so much better. I agree the new mustang is the most competent and euro like version yet but still all American muscle car. that's what makes it so good as a driver and why so embraced over there too. certainly Porsche like and I'm thinking of one of their best and longest running GTs they made and with a V8 too. a supreme road car just like that one and that is really high praise. Ford is really nailing it with the mustang!
5.0-50A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:25 PM   #54
Cobra Member
 
Gravydog316's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 4, 2014
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 1,237
Thanked 200 Times in 179 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0-50A
It took me a bit to get used to the new style tail on the S550 at first but taken in as a whole the car just flows without overly exaggerated styling elements. The minor update to the 18s make sense to me it's evolving and faster than ever while still retaining mustang cues. not an easy task! much easier with the interior and this is where the mustang wins it for me vs. the maro. even little things like how and where the selt belt clicks in or having visible gauges I like the mustang so much better. I agree the new mustang is the most competent and euro like version yet but still all American muscle car. that's what makes it so good as a driver and why so embraced over there too. certainly Porsche like and I'm thinking of one of their best and longest running GTs they made and with a V8 too. a supreme road car just like that one and that is really high praise. Ford is really nailing it with the mustang!
Oh yeah it's a very curvy body
& the interior is awesome...
now I'm waiting to see what the electric ones will be like in 2020!
Gravydog316 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2019 Ranger: 2.3 ecoboost, 10-spd auto Gabe Ford Discussions 6 1/16/18 07:37 AM
2019 GT500 Gravydog316 2015 - 2020 13 12/15/17 03:38 PM
08 Bullitt DRUG SEIZURE with bullitt holes ebay 2005GTDELUXE 2005-2009 Mustang 33 12/22/09 10:06 PM
Bit the Bullitt and now Spit the Bullitt. Whammer 2008-2009 BULLITT 11 12/21/08 03:13 PM
First Bullitt Retrofit Part! Bullitt Mufflers On Ebay! 05stangkc Ford OEM Parts 33 1/26/08 08:00 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Featured Sponsors

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:35 PM.


2010, The Mustang Source We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.