2015 - 2023 MUSTANG Discuss everything 2015-2023 S550 Mustang

2016 build date

Search this Thread

Old 8/27/15, 02:33 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any deals to be had for a 2016 CS? X Plan?
Old 8/28/15, 05:27 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by CoyotePremium13
Just got an update from Deysha! Looks like it has been in production and is scheduled to finish building today! Also it should arrive at the dealer by 9/12/15 (estimated). I ordered it on 8/3 so doesn't seem too bad!
You're a lucky man, to say the least! I ordered on 7/26 and just today got my VIN with an estimated build date of 9/28. Add another two to three weeks for delivery and I'm looking at mid to late October! Arrgghhh!!!
Old 8/28/15, 10:09 PM
V6 Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Wow! A new year, a new build thread. Have fun Deysha. You helped us all through all of our beautiful torture waiting for our baby's to be delivered this past year. And now it starts again. give her love and respect folks. She is your direct line into the blue oval, and the one person who can keep you sane as you await one of the best days of your life!!!
Old 8/29/15, 06:17 AM
GT Member

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by cczx14r
You're a lucky man, to say the least! I ordered on 7/26 and just today got my VIN with an estimated build date of 9/28. Add another two to three weeks for delivery and I'm looking at mid to late October! Arrgghhh!!!
I would go insane... I'm already on edge waiting another 2 weeks... but just think, it'll be worth the wait!

Originally Posted by jonser
Wow! A new year, a new build thread. Have fun Deysha. You helped us all through all of our beautiful torture waiting for our baby's to be delivered this past year. And now it starts again. give her love and respect folks. She is your direct line into the blue oval, and the one person who can keep you sane as you await one of the best days of your life!!!
Amen to that! ha she's done a fantastic job!
Old 8/29/15, 06:38 AM
V6 Member

That cotusb tracking site has never acknowledged my order number, dealer number and now doesn't even acknowledge my VIN.
To date, Deysea has been my lifeline and I can't believe how she is so willing to track our process updates the way she does. I'll be totally dependent on her services in the coming weeks. For me it's a must to know the exact day my GT will arrive because I can't trust my salesman to call me before the PDI guys get their hands on it. I never allow any detailing or even plastic interior coverings to be removed, I do all that personally to insure that nothing is screwed up. My salesman has instructions on all this, but you can't rely upon them. For instance, last week a new 2015 black GT arrived and I happened to drop by to look at it. They had already mounted the front license plate holder even before washing it. Here in NV it's not required to have a front plate and this would definitely be a deal-breaker for me!
Old 8/29/15, 10:32 AM
I Have No Life

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by HizliBullet
in canada they did taking orders for it already
Yep
Already seen them on the lot.
1x EcoBoost
Old 8/31/15, 06:33 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by CoyotePremium13
Amen to that! ha she's done a fantastic job!
Originally Posted by cczx14r
That cotusb tracking site has never acknowledged my order number, dealer number and now doesn't even acknowledge my VIN.
To date, Deysha has been my lifeline and I can't believe how she is so willing to track our process updates the way she does. I'll be totally dependent on her services in the coming weeks. ...
Awwweee!! Thank you so much for the kind words, guys!!

Deysha