2015 GT Premium
401A
Performance Package
Reverse sensing
Navigation
Recaros
Deep Impact Blue

Common:
401A (has to be a premium gt to get 400 level)
Performance package

Otherwise theres nothing else common.
Originally Posted by Kay5Oh
You got your car into production recently i believe? So yours may already be fixed, where as ours which were built way back and put on hold, may be part of the group being "fixed"

I am trying to figure out what the hold on our cars may be pertaining to by trying to find the common factors between our cars.

So far the common factors may be:

Deep Impact Blue
401A
Premium Trim Seats
Performance Package

It could be anyone of the above options.

My car is currently on hold with an ETA of TBD, so basically nobody can tell me when my car will be here and who knows if ill even get to enjoy summer with it.

My order:

2015 GT Premium
401A
Performance Package
Adaptive Cruise Control
Premium Trim Seats (Redline)
Exterior Color: Black
My order:
2015 GT Premium convertible
400A
Deep impact blue
Ebony leather trimmed seats
6-speed manual
Old 5/6/15, 06:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi
I ordered mine 2015/3/9 (GT Premium Convertible without performance pack)
The car was build 3/30 and plan tho be shipt by train 4/10 but since 4/7 no more shipping date.
My dealer said he meet the Ford regional rep and my car is stuck because they waiting for trains.

So the delays can be base on where we live.
I'm from Mtl QC.
Old 5/6/15, 07:17 PM
V6 Member

Just to add to the conversation from a different direction:
Ford has sold 80,000 Mustangs and Fusions in March and April. 26,000 Mustangs, all built at Flat Rock, and 54,000 Fusions, I do not know which percentage of these are built at Flat Rock. But when Ford retooled Flat Rock they said they had a capacity of 220,000 units a year, or a little over 18,000 units a month on two shifts. I know they have been speaking of putting in a third shift but I have not heard that they have yet. So, no matter how you look at it they are way over production at Flat Rock.

Does this slow down the ability to make after production adjustments like the GT's may be waiting for due to reduced manpower?

Of course this does not explain how some orders seem to be going through at amazing speeds. I ordered 23/4 and would hate to have mine in the driveway before some of you who have been waiting much longer. Really, I would. Frankly I am not expecting mine until early July - anything sooner will be considered something of a miracle. But don't tell Ford I said that!

Good luck to all of you waiting, I feel a bit of your pain and will be feeling it a lot more as my EDD approaches.
Old 5/6/15, 07:20 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by DanielSTEJ
Hi
The car was build 3/30 and plan tho be shipt by train 4/10 but since 4/7 no more shipping date.
My dealer said he meet the Ford regional rep and my car is stuck because they waiting for trains.

I'm from Mtl QC.
Hey Montreal! I am also Montreal.
Old 5/6/15, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by Kay5Oh
kimberly did you by chance order the premium trim seats package? The non base black, saddle or white?
Actually, Kay50h, I have the 400A package with Ebony leather trimmed seats. My dealer did tell me last Friday that he was told the issue was with the stitching on the seats. Not sure if that's the common link; but other than that, I think the only common thing with all of us is the build date 3/30.
Old 5/6/15, 07:52 PM

Hi

I'm from Mtl QC.
I'm from Connecticut with same build date and release date. Our dealers are giving us all different reasons for the delay. I read an article about a railway shortage, but that wouldn't explain why people who have been built after ours have already shipped. My dealer told me it was the stitching on the leather trimmed seats.
Old 5/6/15, 08:45 PM

Hey Guys, I ordered my 2015 Mustang ecoboost premium in Deep Impact blue with premium ebony trim last week on 04/27. It sucks that so many of you guys are still waiting for the car. My Dealer told me it can take from 2 - 3 months to get the car. I am from Vancouver, Canada. Long wait begins impatiently. Its going to be my first car ever. Can't wait to get my hands on it. I hope you guys who are waiting from quite a while get it asap.
Old 5/6/15, 09:23 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by kimberly7141
Actually, Kay50h, I have the 400A package with Ebony leather trimmed seats. My dealer did tell me last Friday that he was told the issue was with the stitching on the seats. Not sure if that's the common link; but other than that, I think the only common thing with all of us is the build date 3/30.
The build date must be the link. My build date was 4/1/15. Maybe they're playing a joke on me... April Fools, we didn't build it car.
Old 5/6/15, 09:30 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by 2015DIBGT
The build date must be the link. My build date was 4/1/15. Maybe they're playing a joke on me... April Fools, we didn't build it car.
Something happened on the assembly line between 3/30 and 4/1 that's causing all this. Whether it's a missing part or not. They make roughly 680 cars per day at flat rock and it's supposedly a 1000 mustang hold. If yours squeaked past, you're one of the lucky few.
Old 5/7/15, 06:11 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by 2015 topdown
Can you post when you ordered and when you received? I ordered mine on 4-1-2015 and was told it would be 6-8 weeks for delivery. Hopefully I see it in a couple of weeks. Thanks.
Originally Posted by deep_s
Hey Guys, I ordered my 2015 Mustang ecoboost premium in Deep Impact blue with premium ebony trim last week on 04/27. It sucks that so many of you guys are still waiting for the car. My Dealer told me it can take from 2 - 3 months to get the car. I am from Vancouver, Canada. Long wait begins impatiently. Its going to be my first car ever. Can't wait to get my hands on it. I hope you guys who are waiting from quite a while get it asap.
Welcome and congrats, guys! Be sure to PM me with your dealer’s name and order number so I can check on them.

Deysha
Old 5/7/15, 09:06 AM
V6 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Ordered 4/10. In transit expected delivery 5/15. Will be very surprised if it arrives that soon since it was just put into transit on 5/5.
Old 5/7/15, 09:13 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Mustm26
Ordered 4/10. In transit expected delivery 5/15. Will be very surprised if it arrives that soon since it was just put into transit on 5/5.
Average ship time is 12-28 days. (Per Cotus Website)
My dealer says shipping will take 5-9 days and mine will come by rail... eventually...
Old 5/7/15, 10:49 AM

Hi folks
I don't know for you but I can't believe that a new built car can stay in the parking plant a month without any ETA for the delivry or actions plan to solve the issue and deliver it to his customer ! If there is any issue I want to know, I don't want to presume.
Keeping customer in the dark it's an old fashion and it's not the way that customers want to be consider in 2015.

I asked to talk to a Ford Customer Service Manager, but no answer yet!
Old 5/7/15, 11:06 AM

Hi folks
I don't know for you but I can't believe that a new built car can stay in the parking plant a month without any ETA for the delivry or actions plan to solve the issue and deliver it to his customer ! If there is any issue I want to know, I don't want to presume.
Keeping customer in the dark it's an old fashion and it's not the way that customers want to be consider in 2015.

I asked to talk to a Ford Customer Service Manager, but no answer yet!
I just got back from dealership. Spoke to owner. He's as frustrated as we are. His rep told him the issue is with the stitching on the seats. He was very specific and said that the black leather seats had blue stitching on them. He even went so far as to ask if they would release my car, even with the blue stitching, as I have a blue car and I might think it's cool; but they won't do it. I'd take blue stitching at this point. He did say the rep said there were about 450 cars on hold for this issue.

Good luck, Daniel, with customer service. I called a while ago and the person I spoke with was extremely rude. When I asked to speak to her supervisor, she told me it's a one-day call back; that they'd call me back the next day, which--shocking--never happened.
Old 5/7/15, 11:09 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by kimberly7141
I just got back from dealership. Spoke to owner. He's as frustrated as we are. His rep told him the issue is with the stitching on the seats. He was very specific and said that the black leather seats had blue stitching on them. He even went so far as to ask if they would release my car, even with the blue stitching, as I have a blue car and I might think it's cool; but they won't do it. I'd take blue stitching at this point. He did say the rep said there were about 450 cars on hold for this issue.
This sounds like it doesn't effect the Recaros which frustrates me even more.
Blue stitching in a DIB car would look pretty cool IMHO.
Old 5/7/15, 11:21 AM

I will apologize upfront as my update here might upset those of you who are still waiting on your cars after ordering it months ago. You are showing great patience as I would have lost my mind by now!

My car built yesterday and shipped today (I'm in Illinois). My EDD changed from 5/17 to 5/9. Heres the part that sucks, I leave for vacation on 5/9! So I wont be able to get it until 5/16. Oh well, I will live. Gives me something to look forward to when I get back.

I hope all of you who are still waiting on your cars get some good news soon!
Old 5/7/15, 11:22 AM

Just got the update on mine, ordered 3/7, built 5/5 and now waiting on truck to pick up.

EB in DIB, PP, Recaros, Navi, etc..
Old 5/7/15, 11:28 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by tojo50
I will apologize upfront as my update here might upset those of you who are still waiting on your cars after ordering it months ago. You are showing great patience as I would have lost my mind by now!

My car built yesterday and shipped today (I'm in Illinois). My EDD changed from 5/17 to 5/9. Heres the part that sucks, I leave for vacation on 5/9! So I wont be able to get it until 5/16. Oh well, I will live. Gives me something to look forward to when I get back.

I hope all of you who are still waiting on your cars get some good news soon!
My mind is already gone, haha. Frustrated beyond belief.

Originally Posted by Russ125
Just got the update on mine, ordered 3/7, built 5/5 and now waiting on truck to pick up.

EB in DIB, PP, Recaros, Navi, etc..

Good color choice
Old 5/7/15, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by 2015DIBGT
My mind is already gone, haha. Frustrated beyond belief.

Good color choice
Wait we still have minds to lose after almost 3 months lol
Old 5/7/15, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by mstray66
Wait we still have minds to lose after almost 3 months lol
What he said.

Quick Reply: 2015 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread