2015 - 2023 MUSTANG Discuss everything 2015-2023 S550 Mustang

15 prices

Search this Thread

Old 11/30/14, 10:14 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by laserred38
Do this. I bought my car at Brian's dealership. I truly wish they were local to me. If I could only get my entire family to move up north, I would just so I could take my car their for service and buy new cars there for the rest of my life LOL!

Patrick, thanks for the kind words. I really enjoyed meeting you and your dad when you picked up your GT here! Pack up your family and move north; our weather is getting better and better every year and it doesn't rain nearly as much as we used to be known for here in Seattle.
Old 11/30/14, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by wanted33
Dang Brian, anyway you guys can open a dealership in the southeast?

We're just a small town dealership with one location owned by a nice, local family. Seriously doubt we'll ever open a second location; sorry!
Old 11/30/14, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by sgallison
X plan - rebates (2k @ the time) is how I bought my 13. Yes I know @ $99 over invoice I would still take the rebates. BUT I'm just wondering if the X plan and $99 over is basically the same price ? Thanks ! Scott

X-Plan is 99.6% of the invoice total + $275. That works out to about $180 over the invoice total on a typical Mustang. Doc Fee for X-Plan is capped by Ford at $100, so you end up paying about $280 over invoice if you include the Doc Fee in that math.

Non X-Plan at my dealership is $99 over invoice when you special order and buying in Washington State where the Doc Fee is capped by law at $150 nets you about $250 over invoice if you include the Doc Fee in that math.

Basically a wash between the two. Rebates are the same either way. We're in Kent, WA just a couple of miles away from SeaTac Int'l Airport and just south of Seattle. Fly up and drive home in a new Mustang.
Old 11/30/14, 10:35 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Five Oh Brian
X-Plan is 99.6% of the invoice total + $275. That works out to about $180 over the invoice total on a typical Mustang. Doc Fee for X-Plan is capped by Ford at $100, so you end up paying about $280 over invoice if you include the Doc Fee in that math.

Non X-Plan at my dealership is $99 over invoice when you special order and buying in Washington State where the Doc Fee is capped by law at $150 nets you about $250 over invoice if you include the Doc Fee in that math.

Basically a wash between the two. Rebates are the same either way. We're in Kent, WA just a couple of miles away from SeaTac Int'l Airport and just south of Seattle. Fly up and drive home in a new Mustang.
OK, thanks for the info !! Really starting to want one. Scott
Old 11/30/14, 11:57 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 390 Likes on 287 Posts
We're just a small town dealership with one location owned by a nice, local family. Seriously doubt we'll ever open a second location; sorry!
I understand Brian. The dealer I work with is family owned also (Hilbish Ford, Concord, NC). I like buying from the small dealership as they treat you like you're part of the family. The prices are close, but North Carolina doesn't cap Doc. fees so Hilbish is at $499 which matches the competition around the area.
Old 11/30/14, 02:11 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
$500 over the factory invoice total at my dealership for any 2015 Mustang in stock, so if you're in the NW come see me. We've already sold & delivered eight 2015 Mustangs and have quite a few more special ordered for customers continually. In fact, special orders at our dealership are just $99 over the factory invoice total - and that's before deducting any rebates. We gladly honor Costco, USAA, TrueCar, and all Ford letter plans (A/D/X/Z-plans). Doc fee in WA state is capped by law at $150, we don't charge "dealer prep" or "admin" fees, and we don't preload any aftermarket items or dealer logos on our vehicles.

Can someone order with you and drop ship at there local dealer?
Old 11/30/14, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by wanted33
I understand Brian. The dealer I work with is family owned also (Hilbish Ford, Concord, NC). I like buying from the small dealership as they treat you like you're part of the family. The prices are close, but North Carolina doesn't cap Doc. fees so Hilbish is at $499 which matches the competition around the area.

That's a big doc fee! Get an X-plan PIN and your doc fee is capped at $100 by Ford.
Old 11/30/14, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by t-fatty
Can someone order with you and drop ship at there local dealer?

Our fleet manager can arrange your order and drop ship. However, your local dealer will charge for their time/effort in prepping the car and doing your "courtesy delivery." Typical charge at most dealers for that courtesy delivery is $300-$500, so your potential savings with us get eroded by your local dealer's part in the process. Also, we can't collect sales tax & licensing for most other states, so you'll have to pay those items once you get the car home to register it.