Repair and Service Help All Repair related problems, issues, TSBs, and anything else revolving around the Repair of your Mustang

another issue~iPod won't stop indexing!

Search this Thread

Old 10/6/13 | 11:49 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by lakersfreak
Can't listen to my music and its sooooooo annoying.
sounds like you need an exhaust my friend! I could listen to my Borlas allll day

I have been having issues with my iPhone after updating to iOS7. Won't play my music unless I stream to Bluetooth. I'll try the fuse trick and see if that works.

Last edited by Sky Hye; 10/6/13 at 11:52 PM.
Old 10/7/13 | 09:10 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Sky Hye
sounds like you need an exhaust my friend! I could listen to my Borlas allll day

I have been having issues with my iPhone after updating to iOS7. Won't play my music unless I stream to Bluetooth. I'll try the fuse trick and see if that works.
Haha Borla I think is too loud for my taste.... I will be installing GT500's soon
Old 10/7/13 | 03:25 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by lakersfreak
Haha Borla I think is too loud for my taste.... I will be installing GT500's soon
very tasteful!

On a side note my iPhone is no longer recognized by my sync. Says "unsupported device" I assume it's due to iOS7. I had no issues with iOS6. Pulled fuse #3, reset master settings no resolution. Any guidance Deysha?
Old 10/8/13 | 07:11 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

very tasteful!

On a side note my iPhone is no longer recognized by my sync. Says "unsupported device" I assume it's due to iOS7. I had no issues with iOS6. Pulled fuse #3, reset master settings no resolution. Any guidance Deysha?
Hey Sky Hye,

I’ll let our awesome FordIVTteam member, Kim check into that for you.

Deysha
Old 10/8/13 | 10:51 AM
Ford In-Vehicle Technology Rep

very tasteful!

Hi Sky Hye,

Have you tried a soft reset to your iPhone? Hold the POWER and HOME buttons until the Apple logo appears. When the phone powers back up, follow the pairing instructions: http://support.ford.com/sync-technol...our-phone-sync

Let me know if this helps.

Kim
Old 10/8/13 | 11:00 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by FordIVTteam
Hi Sky Hye, Have you tried a soft reset to your iPhone? Hold the POWER and HOME buttons until the Apple logo appears. When the phone powers back up, follow the pairing instructions: http://support.ford.com/sync-technol...our-phone-sync Let me know if this helps. Kim
Hi Kim. I tried that. It won't recognize it via USB. Just says initiating.
Old 10/8/13 | 11:35 AM
Ford In-Vehicle Technology Rep

Hi Kim. I tried that. It won't recognize it via USB. Just says initiating.
A master reset will normally resolve this issue. Have you already walked through these steps: http://support.ford.com/sync-technol...ter-reset-sync

Is SYNC recognizing any other devices connected via USB?

Kim
Old 10/8/13 | 11:46 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by FordIVTteam
A master reset will normally resolve this issue. Have you already walked through these steps: http://support.ford.com/sync-technol...ter-reset-sync Is SYNC recognizing any other devices connected via USB? Kim
Yes, I already did a master reset. Sync recognizes my iPod classic But it does not recognize my iPhone with iOS 7. all the issue started after I upgraded to iOS 7
Old 10/8/13 | 11:53 AM
Cobra R Member

Yes, I already did a master reset. Sync recognizes my iPod classic But it does not recognize my iPhone with iOS 7. all the issue started after I upgraded to iOS 7
Have you tried using a large hammer?

There was a sync update that had to be installed at the dealer. Did you have that done? I did and I have had no problems with iOS 7.
Old 10/8/13 | 01:05 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by Mr. V
Have you tried using a large hammer? There was a sync update that had to be installed at the dealer. Did you have that done? I did and I have had no problems with iOS 7.
hmm. I have a mallet, a hammer and an air hammer. I'll try all three. Then revert to the update lol. Does yours have the navigation?
Old 10/8/13 | 04:35 PM
Cobra R Member

hmm. I have a mallet, a hammer and an air hammer. I'll try all three. Then revert to the update lol. Does yours have the navigation?
Nope. No nav. I'm not cool like that.