'10-14 Exterior Modifications Place to discuss all 2010-2014 exterior modifications

Saleen Grill or Roush Grill?

Search this Thread

Old 5/6/12 | 12:25 PM
Bullitt Member

After watching that i guess it will stay in the box. I thought it was doable without taking it apart.
Old 5/6/12 | 02:04 PM
Bullitt Member

Seems like it would be doable with out removing the whole bumper. So long as you can get to the tabs for the grill from up top.
Old 5/6/12 | 03:56 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Saleen
Old 5/6/12 | 05:17 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by t-fatty
After watching that i guess it will stay in the box. I thought it was doable without taking it apart.
Its doable, I did mine without taking it apart, but its a pain in the *** to get the first clip from the stock grille off. I broke it. And I dropped one of the C clips and ended up having to jack up the car and taking the splash gaurd off. Its not hard, just annoying.
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...tall-tips.html
Old 5/7/12 | 03:02 AM
Bullitt Member

Looks good mike!

yeah i didnt have that much trouble getting my stock grill off. But do have to admit i did break a tab or 2. But install was a breeze
Old 5/7/12 | 10:36 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by JiveFive0
Looks good mike!

yeah i didnt have that much trouble getting my stock grill off. But do have to admit i did break a tab or 2. But install was a breeze
Thanks man, im still waiting on the wiring harness and HID's for them. To be honest idk if I want to do it now. I put some brighter bulbs in the headlights and they light up the road good enough as is. And I like the look right now.
I love the roush front, I always wanted that front end but never could bring myself to replacing factory painted bumpers. Just to many trucks around here and bad re-paint history for me. How are the roush fogs?
Old 5/7/12 | 11:04 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Karnage541
Thanks man, im still waiting on the wiring harness and HID's for them. To be honest idk if I want to do it now. I put some brighter bulbs in the headlights and they light up the road good enough as is. And I like the look right now.
I love the roush front, I always wanted that front end but never could bring myself to replacing factory painted bumpers. Just to many trucks around here and bad re-paint history for me. How are the roush fogs?
actually bro, mine came pre-painted so all i had to do was buy the roush fogs.

it was a perfect match to the kona as well, i believe it was a factory "take-off".

yeah the fogs are great, you can up grade them to a higher wattage as well, i went with a slight blue tint, not too much because i didnt want to lose clarity but they look pretty sick at night. Ill see if i can take a pic for ya at night to show you how they look.