Notices
'10-14 Exterior Modifications Place to discuss all 2010-2014 exterior modifications

Honestly...

Search this Thread

Old 4/28/12, 07:33 PM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by CCTking
To be fair i had to theow a mustang in.
These define rice to the extreme
Some of those are fake, right?
Old 4/28/12, 07:40 PM
FR500 Member

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500

I only wish...
Old 4/28/12, 08:20 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CCTking

I only wish...
That's just wrong on so many levels
Old 4/29/12, 12:08 AM
GT Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by SouthernStang
I think I figured out the picture thing. Here are a few...
I'd just let some red show through a little. I like smoked taillights but not completely blacked out... Sweet 5.0!
Old 4/29/12, 08:11 AM
Bullitt Member

The Mustang looks fake but the others arent. The ones with the huge wing and front ends are in Japan and they really make cars look like that.

Originally Posted by 2012GTCS
Rice is usually defined as some ridiculous tacky obnoxious mod that looks/sounds/performs like crap haha. At least that's my definition
You hit it right on the head with tinting taillights or headlights

So how does making tail lights slightly darker look like crap?

Then again your negative about everything

Oh. Racing Stripes are rice and whats with that Cobra/Amercan flag under hood.. I think its stupid. Its tacky and doesn't do anything.

see where Im going with this.. Mr Negativity

Last edited by Ordie; 4/29/12 at 08:29 AM.
Old 4/29/12, 08:17 AM
Bullitt Member

DP..
Old 4/29/12, 11:56 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by HaydonCouch
I've been thinking about blacking out my tail lights... Good idea or bad appearance wise.
I'm thinking about doing mine as well, I've been looking around and I found these;

http://www.cervinis.com/10-12mustang...il-lights.html

Basically you buy them for $650 Ship back your stock ones, and get re-reimbursed $550. So in the end your paying $100 bucks. Has anyone had any experience with these?
Old 4/29/12, 01:01 PM
Bullitt Member

Those are what I've been thinking of doing too. I'm not sure if id like to keep the back up lights clear, like the AM tint does or tinted
Old 4/29/12, 01:07 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ordie

The Mustang looks fake but the others arent. The ones with the huge wing and front ends are in Japan and they really make cars look like that.

So how does making tail lights slightly darker look like crap?

Then again your negative about everything

Oh. Racing Stripes are rice and whats with that Cobra/Amercan flag under hood.. I think its stupid. Its tacky and doesn't do anything.

see where Im going with this.. Mr Negativity
The American Flag is stupid? Tell that to the thousands of American soldiers that died for it AND their families, you POS!!! AND YOU'RE IN THE NAVY...even a bigger POS you must have gone in because you had no other options. You better learn your history before you start mouthing off, the LeMans stripes were historic long before, well probably before you were an itch in your daddy's...

Last edited by 11SHELBYGT500; 4/29/12 at 01:26 PM.
Old 4/29/12, 01:34 PM
Bullitt Member

The American Flag is stupid? Tell that to the thousands of American soldiers that died for it AND their families, you POS!!! AND YOU'RE IN THE NAVY...even a bigger POS you must have gone in because you had no other options.
Oh, That got a rise out of you. How does it feel to have something you like being ridiculed? I called your use of it stupid, not that the Flag itself is stupid, get it right. Oh, I get it. See that comment underneath. "See Where I'm going with this" I was being facetious.

and

2 Trips to Iraq, 1 year in GTMO at the Detainee Camp, DON'T YOU EVER QUESTION MY OATH to MY Country, ****ing Douchebag.

Flag Etiquette

STANDARDS of RESPECT The Flag Code, which formalizes and unifies the traditional ways in which we give respect to the flag, also contains specific instructions on how the flag is not to be used. They are:
  • The flag should never be dipped to any person or thing. It is flown upside down only as a distress signal.
  • The flag should not be used as a drapery, or for covering a speakers desk, draping a platform, or for any decoration in general. Bunting of blue, white and red stripes is available for these purposes. The blue stripe of the bunting should be on the top.
  • The flag should never be used for any advertising purpose. It should not be embroidered, printed or otherwise impressed on such articles as cushions, handkerchiefs, napkins, boxes, or anything intended to be discarded after temporary use. Advertising signs should not be attached to the staff or halyard
  • The flag should not be used as part of a costume or athletic uniform, except that a flag patch may be used on the uniform of military personnel, fireman, policeman and members of patriotic organizations.
  • The flag should never have placed on it, or attached to it, any mark, insignia, letter, word, number, figure, or drawing of any kind.
  • The flag should never be used as a receptacle for receiving, holding, carrying, or delivering anything.

Last edited by Ordie; 4/29/12 at 01:43 PM.
Old 4/29/12, 01:42 PM
Banned

Oh, That got a rise out of you. How does it feel to have something you like being ridiculed? I called your use of it stupid, not that the Flag itself is stupid, get it right. See that comment underneath. "See Where I'm going with this" I was being facetious.

and

DON'T YOU EVER QUESTION MY OATH to MY Country, ****ing Douchebag.
Dam straight I'm questioning it!!!!! Show what you wrote about the American flag to your commanding officer. I don't care if you spent 20 years in the service. You lost all respect i would've given you, when you referenced the American flag as stupid.

Tinted taillights puts others in danger. I don't give an F if you think it looks good. The taillights serve a safety purpose and if you want to darken them up, you better be putting your Fn arm out the window and using hand signs. I'll bet you don't even know what the hell those are.

Last edited by 11SHELBYGT500; 4/29/12 at 01:47 PM.
Old 4/29/12, 01:59 PM
Bullitt Member

Dam straight I'm questioning it!!!!! Show what you wrote about the American flag to your commanding officer. I don't care if you spent 20 years in the service. You lost all respect i would've given you, when you referenced the American flag as stupid.
So, my opinion that the part with the flag on it is stupid and tacky looking, means I think the Flag itself is stupid? I love how you spun it. You must work for the media.

You think I'm worried about your respect? Get over yourself. You obviously didn't get what I was trying to say and trying to make yourself look like the good guy.

Flag Etiquette

STANDARDS of RESPECT The Flag Code, which formalizes and unifies the traditional ways in which we give respect to the flag, also contains specific instructions on how the flag is not to be used. They are:
  • The flag should never be dipped to any person or thing. It is flown upside down only as a distress signal.
  • The flag should not be used as a drapery, or for covering a speakers desk, draping a platform, or for any decoration in general. Bunting of blue, white and red stripes is available for these purposes. The blue stripe of the bunting should be on the top.
  • The flag should never be used for any advertising purpose. It should not be embroidered, printed or otherwise impressed on such articles as cushions, handkerchiefs, napkins, boxes, or anything intended to be discarded after temporary use. Advertising signs should not be attached to the staff or halyard
  • The flag should not be used as part of a costume or athletic uniform, except that a flag patch may be used on the uniform of military personnel, fireman, policeman and members of patriotic organizations.
  • The flag should never have placed on it, or attached to it, any mark, insignia, letter, word, number, figure, or drawing of any kind. Yea that's the Cobra over the Flag.
  • The flag should never be used as a receptacle for receiving, holding, carrying, or delivering anything.
Tinted taillights puts others in danger. I don't give an F if you think it looks good. The taillights serve a safety purpose and if you want to darken them up, you better be putting your Fn arm out the window and using hand signs. I'll bet you don't even know what the hell those are.
Then why not say that from the ****ing get go. All I ever read you say its "Its stupid or I Hate it' always posting negative crap in peoples thread just ****ting on what they like just because you don't like it.

Last edited by Ordie; 4/29/12 at 02:10 PM.
Old 4/29/12, 02:12 PM

The flag behind the cobra looks stupid. D-bag, you could probably tell it looks stupid but you paid $100 to Shelby America for it.
Old 4/29/12, 02:12 PM
Banned

So my opinion that the part with the flag on it is stupid and tacky looking means I think the Flag itself is stupid. Over react much? You think I'm worried about your respect? Get over yourself. You obviously didn't get what I was trying to say and trying to make yourself look like the good guy.

Then why not say that from the ****ing get go. All I ever read you say its "Its stupid or I Hate it' always posting negative crap in peoples thread just ****ting on what they like just because you don't like it.
That sticker is an acknowledgment to an AMERICAN built car. If you have a problem with it, take it up with Shelby American. You said, "it's stupid" "it" is the American flag sticker hence "it" is the American flag.

I've said that about the tinted taillights a thousand times on the other thousand tinted taillight threads
Old 4/29/12, 02:17 PM
Bullitt Member

That sticker is an acknowledgment to an AMERICAN built car. If you have a problem with it, take it up with Shelby American. You said, "it's stupid" "it" is the American flag sticker hence "it" is the American flag.
Look, I was trying to prove a point but of course you didn't get it.
Old 4/29/12, 02:41 PM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Old 4/29/12, 02:49 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by u00mem9
The flag behind the cobra looks stupid. D-bag, you could probably tell it looks stupid but you paid $100 to Shelby America for it.
Really? $100 for a sticker.
Old 4/29/12, 02:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by VegasGold

Really? $100 for a sticker.
No, that's what his mother paid me to smack her little beech of a son around.
Old 4/29/12, 03:00 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts

No, that's what his mother paid me to smack her little beech of a son around.
Oh no he didn't.
Old 4/29/12, 03:21 PM
FR500 Member

Actually the mustang is real. I followed the link for the pic and followed the story. Its all very sadly real. Im on my phone so i dont have the link but will post when found

Quick Reply: Honestly...