'10-14 Exterior Modifications Place to discuss all 2010-2014 exterior modifications

Boss replica

Search this Thread

Old 3/8/11, 06:13 AM
GTR Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by fdjizm
Is it really?
Well, it may not be. You know what I meant. How he chooses to spend his trust fund is his call.
Old 3/8/11, 08:17 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by OAC_Sparky
I think you're misunderstanding and getting your panties in a bunch. Nobody's hating on the V6s. The OP asked for an opinion. We're giving one; but the topic at hand isn't what we feel about V6s, we're talking about colour schemes and badging. And whether it is "proper" in our own opinion for "any" car other than a "real" Boss (or Cobra) to wear Boss (or Cobra) badging. I can't speak for everyone but I can speak for myself when I say that were it a GT I'd have the exact same attitude.
Some of the opinions have been rude and disrespectful. It's one thing to give an opinion and another to be a ****head about it. I'm not saying you were a ****head about it but it's easy to read the post and see which ones were. But they probably already know they are ****heads to be begin with so it's easier for the OP to just ignore them and move on.

I try and go by not saying anything in a thread or post that i would not say to someone's face.... some of these people would get straight popped for sure.
Old 3/8/11, 09:17 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'll be the ****head no problem there, a 16yr old bragging and downing other 16yr olds "POS" cars that their parents didn't buy, what did you think the reaction would be?

It's not a statement that calls for any kind of respect, or do you think otherwise?
Old 3/8/11, 12:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MyStang2010GB
Some of the opinions have been rude and disrespectful. It's one thing to give an opinion and another to be a ****head about it. I'm not saying you were a ****head about it but it's easy to read the post and see which ones were. But they probably already know they are ****heads to be begin with so it's easier for the OP to just ignore them and move on.

I try and go by not saying anything in a thread or post that i would not say to someone's face.... some of these people would get straight popped for sure.
i agree some individuals are pretty rude in the thread, they have no ideas how many tables i have to serve to buy a grille or make a car payment...
Old 3/8/11, 12:59 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by natecydoubleg
i agree some individuals are pretty rude in the thread, they have no ideas how many tables i have to serve to buy a grille or make a car payment...
You could come do my job if you want, it's not that hard and in 18 months or so you could easily pay off your car and probably have enough left over for a decent down payment on a house. Then again you have to deal with people trying to blow you up and stuff like that....

back on topic: it's your car do whatever you want, just don't ***** when people laugh at you.

P.S. They're all gonna laugh at you.
Old 3/8/11, 01:06 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I'll be the ****head no problem there, a 16yr old bragging and downing other 16yr olds "POS" cars that their parents didn't buy, what did you think the reaction would be?

It's not a statement that calls for any kind of respect, or do you think otherwise?
I'm referring to the OP and the comments thrown his way. I am not referring to Ace and the comments thrown his way.
Old 3/8/11, 04:03 PM
Mach 1 Member

Shut the **** up already dude, your an idiot, we've established that already bro. I can brag about my car all I **** please, but I really never brag about it, because it's just a car, and no one really cares about what type of car you drive or how expensive it was. Also I don't ever down any kid my age about the car they drive. BTW, everyone at school I know had their parents buy them a car, so stop talking about my personal business, which you don't know anything about.

Last edited by theACE; 3/8/11 at 04:07 PM.
Old 3/8/11, 04:04 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by FCMalie
You could come do my job if you want, it's not that hard and in 18 months or so you could easily pay off your car and probably have enough left over for a decent down payment on a house. Then again you have to deal with people trying to blow you up and stuff like that....

back on topic: it's your car do whatever you want, just don't ***** when people laugh at you.

P.S. They're all gonna laugh at you.
Actually, not many people are going to laugh, because not many people out in the real world care about Mustangs and whether or not a kid's Boss mustang is real or not.
Old 3/8/11, 04:14 PM
Retired Tms Staff

Time for some of you to smarten up or do some of you need a time out.
Old 3/8/11, 04:28 PM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by natecydoubleg

ordered the splitter and mudflap, gt500 valence is going to be on too
pedestal spoiler next week
Plan on getting a custom emblem for the grille or are you going to leave it blank?
Old 3/8/11, 04:41 PM
GTR Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by theACE
Shut the **** up already dude, your an idiot, we've established that already bro. I can brag about my car all I **** please, but I really never brag about it, because it's just a car, and no one really cares about what type of car you drive or how expensive it was. Also I don't ever down any kid my age about the car they drive. BTW, everyone at school I know had their parents buy them a car, so stop talking about my personal business, which you don't know anything about.

FYI: Not everyone is your "bro".
Old 3/8/11, 04:45 PM
Retired Tms Staff

Ok, obviously this thread is not going anywhere, at least not in a positive direction. After reading everything I am going to close this thread.